ANN COULTER FUCKING NAILS IT

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/30/coulter-how-trump-could-ruin-his-presidency/

>if Trump betrays voters on immigration, he can have as many rallies as he wants, but Americans will say, Been there, done that — you screwed us. He will never escape the stink of broken campaign promises.

>So unless Trump has another 60 million voters hiding someplace, the appointments he makes today — to State, Defense, Homeland Security, Labor, even the IRS — will determine whether he is remembered as America’s greatest president, or if the Trump name becomes a cautionary tale in American politics.

>At this precise moment — not after his inauguration, not in year two of his administration, but today, as he fills his Cabinet — Trump has to decide if he’s going to be like every other Republican and throw a brick or grab the ball and score.

>Whether he’s listening or not, his supporters are screaming: TRUMP! NOW! TAKE THE SHOT!!!

Americans have to stop cheering and start putting the heat on Trump because the time to MAGA is RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will deliver solid picks. And if it's someone we don't know is based, he will force them to be "based" or he will publicly humiliate them.

It's his choice, not some dumb bitch commentator's, this woman has no clue what she's talking about.

>>if Trump betrays voters on immigration

Well he did appoint Jeff Sessions as AG. And he is about the most against illegal immigration before Trump

Although I agree with what Ann is saying, the bitch is a nut case.

Trump shouldn't associate himself with her because she has said some seriously fucked up shit that goes against the "new right" narrative.

How is Trump's proposal to remove all criminal aliens (besides being just illegal) not in line with keeping Americans safe?

I'm guessing more supporters would be satisfied with that then not.

this, he's a CEO type, they expect results or get rid of you.

look at his campaign staff. He didn't hesitate to fire people and replace them with competent managers. He even got rid of fattie mcNJ when he started fucking up

>plays 999D chess for 70 years
>becomes president against all odds to MAGA
Don't see him stopping anytime soon. We good.

Why exactly is she, a coal burner, so obsessed with immigration again...?

A highlight about this election was Crispy Creme being repeatedly cucked by Big Don. God I hate that fat piece of shit

Jesus Christ I can't fucking stand these losers that trust this guy so much
>he will make them le based if they are not already le based XD
Suck his dick more you fags

I don't entirely disagree with your post. But she's a smart woman, who does actually know what she's talking about. You're right though, it's trumps decision.

Yeah but Ann Coulter is probably all fucking excited about another jewish Yale Skull and Bones Goldman Sachs banker being Treasury Secretary.

RAPID
BUILD

I remember how butthurt this board was over the Pence pick. We hated him at first, but now he's breddy gud

Trump is a confidence man. Y'all got conned.

Dumb shits.

And some anonymous guy on the internet that makes memes does? Niggas out here really think they have some connection to some billionaire cuz of memes.

>coal burner
has this been confirmed?

>coal burner

Really?

>It's his choice, not some dumb bitch commentator's, this woman has no clue what she's talking about.

LOL! Trump's entire campaign was based on her book "Adios America!"

No, it's a meme by cucks and shills who think any white woman in a picture with a black dude is a coal burner.

t. cuck

following lolbertarian econ policies is what will kill him
never run on protectionism and jerbs and then go "the spice must flow"

you foolish child, behold the digits of your undoing

She was in a picture with a black guy. To people that haven't had a conversation with a woman other than their mother in years, that means she's a coalburner

Am I the only one who has sexual feelings (hard) for Ann Coulter? Like wanting to have sex (fuck) her at night?

You are slightly retarded, arent you? Constitutional Libertarian economics would not have trillions in debt.

Those are redditors from le_donald. They'll never admit poor decisions that Trump makes, they'll just spin it in a way that fits their agenda.

Pretty sure it's true. It's also probably why she insists all the time that blacks are real Americans. If she weren't a coal burner she'd shit all over them for being majority leftists.

Stopped being gay finally?

No Ann Coulter essentiallty exclusively dates Black Men.

epic

Nu age leafposting

yeah sometimes i want have intercourse (penetrative sex(standard human(mammal) copulation)) with her

Deregulation will improve the job market.

nice try, im the blessed one here.

WITNESS

no shes fear mongering. nothing has happened yet. you would be surprised how often something has to happen for there to be a series of cause and effect relationships

its not even when he is sworn in when the clock starts ticking its when a bill gets passed or data for the first quarter rolls in (4 months from jan1) which ever comes first. federal level provisions have been fewer and far between vs state level stuff but republicans have control again so mid feb latest

I always thought that was her way of avoiding being called a racist. She's not only a nativist for the white population but the African one, but in her books she clearly only advocates for white immigration.

You aren't giving any proof, so I'm going to assume you're full of shit.

>2016
>being misogynist

I'd nail her if you catch my drift

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

He already sent a bunch of jobs here today. (1,300 out of 2,000)

You guys got conned. He's just another politician.

Trump after 4 years
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

how could that be when by the divine forces, its me who has the numbers

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>LOL! Trump's entire campaign was based on her book "Adios America!"
Nice try Ann

Were there any good options for VP, except Sessions? Newt is a two-faced neocon. Pence is a weak-willed trucon. Christie is a fat neocon. The others were first term politicians.

All-in-all, Pence was a good pick, because he reassured the conservative base. He was also probably going to lose his governor race, and he doesn't do shit as VP. Plus, he's much more conservative than Trump, so he's good assassination insurance.

If you want someone who doesn't do shit, Mike Pence is your man.

It is not a bad thing. She can date whomever she wants.

t. virgin

>shes fear mongering
More like the wants Trump to remember who got him to office, rather than getting light headed on the pomp and not attempting to fix anything. Oboomer failed to deliver literally any "progressive" leftist policies, yet leftists didn't criticize him once while he put all kinds of corrupt lobbyists and consultants into his cabinet.

If you had any proof of what you're claiming you would have posted it by now.

Weak bait. At least try to back it up with something next time, even if it's fake.

Not really. A lot of us wanted sessions but he's a better pick for AG. Pence was moldable and if they kill Trump he will go full fash.

t. virgin

He is appointing an anti-immigration cabinet.

The left is going ballistic over Jeff Sessions alone.

Daily Trump suck off thread.

How many cummies have you blasted to pics of the God Emperor?

Herman Cainn, a man who would cause avg germans to faint because he's so right-wing.

Stop engaging her you fag. She's just buttmad that Coulter is a hot sexy piece of ass while she is a morose landwhale.

He went thru like 3 canpaign managers - he had a jew as campaign fiance cheif and won on shitting on immigration

Hes going to put mad dog mattis in

Any former enemies he appoi will be his cuck

We have bever had a more based president since andrew jackson

That's basically what I was saying. AG actually does stuff, so Sessions is great in that position. As VP, Sessions wouldn't get to do anything.

>b-b-based black guy
>p-p-please fuck my waifu and let me watch

>can't see a black man without thinking of him fucking a white woman

Oh, you're german. kek

As they should. Without immigration the left is done for.

>no clue what she's talking about

Ann Coulter was the first pundit to predict that Trump would win the nomination. Might have been on the day he announced actually. She has more credibility on Trump than almost anyone

>Ann Coulter says: Warning Trump has to keep his promise, might apoint some bad dudes, the people that voted for him should be prepared to riot if he does
>Trumpnigger: STUPID BITCH SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP HE WILL BE BASED AND EVERYTHING HE DOES WILL BE GOOD AND PERFECT AND NICE AND NOTHING WILL GO WRONG
What do you guys mean by this?

Nice argument, amerilard.

This is why I think the Republicans will impeach Trump if he doesn't walk the line. They know Pence will truly try to Make America Great Again while Don doesn't know what that means.

Fuck off you retard. All of the bullshit claims the mass media made about Trump are true about Ann Coulter.

You might find this hard to believe but the majority of Republicans aren't LE WHITE POWER HUR DUR! And that is something Ann Coulter is.

>He will never escape the stink of broken campaign promises.
Nah, Reagan did just fine despite the assault weapons ban, largest immigrant amnesty in history, negotiating with terrorists, trading guns for hostages, using the US military to smuggle cocaine, etc, etc.
The kind of people that vote Trump (or Reagan) only care about style, not substance.

Translation: Waaaah I'm a childless loveless hag who could never keep a man please deport Juan, Maria and their 3 kids they remindme of how miserable I am Waaaaah

>because she has said some seriously fucked up shit that goes against the "new right" narrative.

Okay, I see you went through the trouble of writing that out but you didn't go through the trouble of giving us a quote, which means you are bullshitting us.

Hans is lashing out hard today. Is Mohammed taking a break today?

>posting in an ann coulter thread without the first clue as to who she is
wew lad

>will go full fash
xD get it like fascism

>Thinking a corporate neo-coon will be a faacist just because he doesn't like gays

that makes her great.

The outrage over Mnuchin was pretty stupid. Not only does the media fuck him over every chance they get now it's coming from his own support. Have some faith.

I fucking hate reagan. He did a damn good hit job on t his country and everyone gave him a free pass because he waved the flag around and USSR collapsed of its own problems in his administration. Fuck Reagan hope he is burning in hell.

This guy gets it

People liked reagan because he was unapologetic nationalist like trump

lmao fucking kill yourself
This, immigration is the one thing he's been consistent on and I believe he will deliver.

Kys shill. We made Trump. We can unmake him.

Don't take too much shit out of context. She says that she has faith in that he will pick the right people, the questions are things like "you're just a trump follower who will love whatever he does, ya fookin dumb cunt".

>Trick people into thinking we have influence
>They spend their shekels wasted on paid shills on this website with no real influence

The people who have real influence are those actually talking about policy and sharing that with the movers of the world, those who can understand complex problems. This place is for banter only, good for nothing else. Like 90% banter and you have to read actual books to get actual arguments.

He's right tho. Without bringing up illegal immigration he never would have been so popular in the primaries. He then road that wave of popularity through out his campaign

I actually think Trump might have the most changes in cabinet in the entire history of the Presidency.

"You, do X. X is done? Great. Can you do Y? No? Ok, thanks for your service. You! You're next secretary of Z."

Of course, the libtards and rightcucks will be screaming "hurrrr he can't even keep a cabinet together!"

Meanwhile Trump will be maga'ing at 1776 mph

>have some faith in guy that determines what happens to the country and most of he world
Yeah just have some faith man, just pray a little and shit. And if shit goes wrong don't riot like those CRYBABY leftists.

You forgot the ridiculous debt increase and no fault divorce. Reagan was awful. One of the worst US presidents in history.
Whereas Trump just by nominating Sessions as AG pretty much sealed the deal on immigration. Only the wall to go and the left is done.

This is a good point. He has always been quick to rotate campaign staff. I hope you're right.

>unapologetic nationalist
>gives amnesty to illegals
Bruh...

>some dumb bitch

It was literally reading Ann Coulter's book Adios America which turned Trump from being Jeb Bush on immigration into "they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime..."

why are you posting your favorite twitter user? herman cain is married to a nigger and has nigger children. keep thinking about black cock tho you fucking disgraceful KEKOLD

Also Reagan gave amnesty to all the mexicans here in 1986. What a dirtbag he was honestly worse than Obama. Every boomer who praises him I want to strangle.

>put on the heat

The hotter the flames, the better Trump performs.

Reagan literally saved the world, you idiot.

That's what I was thinking of. Trump is (and this is where everyone gets him wrong) NOT a politician - he has no ideology, no principles (in the sense of dogma-like thinking) other than Getting Shit Done™. The based bookmerchant made a similar remark: Trump's greatest asset is that he knows to hire and fire. The President doesn't have to be an expert at everything (despite what all the libtards are bitching about) - he has to be a leader, first and foremost, gathering and guiding tons of experts at different goals each.

This

MAGA

You have no idea what you are talking about. If Trump can't keep campaign promises, especially on immigration, then he will be rightfully held accountable.