This old kike needs to shut the fuck up

This old kike needs to shut the fuck up.

The motherfucker hasn't held a single real job in his life.

He has lived off our taxes since he was 40 years old.

And yet, if compared to you, most Americans would deem him worth more. Who is to blame? The propagandist or those who willingly believe it?

based bernie! who wants to match me

>UK
>commentating on American politics

get lost inbreeder

what are you doing to shut him up?
and I agree

CAN'T...

...EVER...

Neither of these are arguments

Literally gibsmedat the meme. Fuck this dumb cuck America get rid of this fucking retard commie

...FORGET.

Uhhh he said he was a part of the white working class.

Maybe you need to listen more.

so has trump

>After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he initially worked at a variety of jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter.[34] In 1968, Sanders moved to Vermont because he had been "captivated by rural life." After his arrival there he worked as a carpenter,[36] filmmaker, and writer[49] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.
>a variety of jobs
>Head Start teacher
>psychiatric aide
>carpenter
"white working class" sounds accurate to me

Thats cuz trump is 2smart4taxes tho bernie does it because he's a leech and a shill for terrorist groups like BLM and Clinton

The word you are looking for is "dilettante".

So a person is supposed spend a ton of their life in the white working class before they can say they were a part of it?
That's like saying you were never a kid because you grew out of it.

Trump worked for like 2 weeks as a carpenter for his dad when he was a kid so that makes trump working class

Fuck off shitstain.

ANYONE who hasn't

1) Worked hard to get where they are
2) Created jobs and opportunities for others
3) Can see around the corner (ie a vision)

Needs to shut the fuck up.

Trump may come from a rich family, but his father wasn't born rich.

His father was a self-made hard working man.

He taught his son actual skills to survive in the real world.

Trump had the balls to go into Manhattan from Queens and make it.

What has Bernard done in the last 40 years? Wear depends and scream in the microphone in congress?

Fuck off Jew.

He asked Chevron to pay taxes! S-so, he's a hero of the common man!

Hero has nothing to do with it.

A person with 40-50 years of real life experience creating 10,000+ jobs, keeping businesses afloat (yes even by using loopholes that OTHERS are using) and successfully delivering projects consistently is a MUCH better quality than being a shitstain old Jew who hasn't passed more than 1 fucking bill in congress in the last 40 years.

Bernard basically only gives a shit about the niggers and sucks their dick all the time. I think he wishes he was black.