I want another person's opinion. is it possible for religions to coexist with each other...

I want another person's opinion. is it possible for religions to coexist with each other? is there simply one peaceful religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ouu6LGGIWsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Jews can't beat dank memes.

>is it possible for religions to coexist with each other
no, religions always will compete for sheeps
>is there simply one peaceful religion?
no

Religion already does coexist with each other. They all currently exist. Whether they choose to acknowledge each other's legitimacy is an entirely different question that you're asking.

Conflating the two is a common mistake.

Only in fiction
youtu.be/Ouu6LGGIWsc

Religions are just established ways of life based on different metaphysical worldviews. Worldviews will disagree with one another innately and because it deals with people's very way of life it will be important to them.

Knowing this, OP, you tell me.

yes

Good post.

If time --> infinity
And the religions end goal is to convert the world

Than its impossible. Temporary coexistence can occur, but at the end of the day, most religions will come into conflict.

In the same society? Hardly. There'll always be power struggles.

>thinking this can uphold all of ethics

Coexistence is only possible when you have an excess of resources and nobody has to compete for anything. it's like a fair weather friend.

That type of prosperity never lasts. After that it all goes to shit when the excess people fight over dwindling resources.

hmmmm idk maybe this list will help

>is there simply one peaceful religion?

buddhism encourages learning about all other religions.

pretty much every other religion is scared of the other ones though.

This. We're wasting time we could be using for ventures into space and technology.

roll

Christianity
>love each other, don't deal falsely with anyone

Judaism
>goys are animals, stealing from them and killing them is perfectly acceptable
>also Mary was a whore and Jesus is buried in defecation in hell

Islam
>kill everyone until only Islam remains

Buddhism
>inner peace, yo

I'd say that only religions that could coexist peacefully are Christianity and Buddhism. Islam and Judaism are a cancer.

gimme something cool

No.

/thread

fpbp

Semi-related, Catholic here. I'm scared I'm delving into Gnostic philosophy insofar as I firmly believe most people are idiots who either are unable to see God in the world or just outright refuse to pursue higher thinking through spiritual study and contemplation.

Should I be concerned with this thinking or is this just me being a narcissistic sperg?

ay

>Golden rule

I wonder sometimes if Trump is a sadist.

no, multiculturalism is a sham and will never work, that's why (((they))) push it so much

Sounds like you're scared you might find something that shakes your faith.

Gnosticism is pretty interesting though, I'd advise looking into it, there's a lot of it rooted in nature that Christians just never even think about it.

Nope, Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true religion.

Proof none of us fight in war with each other, all races get along, woman are pure marry out of love instead of dick size.

Time to wake up people

>idiots for not seeing God

Lacking spiritual awareness doesn't qualify anyone for idiocy, which is a measure of intelligence or rationality.

>idiots for refusing to pursue higher thinking

This, on the other hand, is true. God gave us brains; 'twould be a shame to have it go to waste.

>implying women ever marry without first instinctually calculating the man's dick size

KEK
EKE
KEK

>Sounds like you're scared you might find something that shakes your faith.
No, more that it interests me, and I see so many people make the same mistakes and assumptions when it comes to it that I feel my knowledge puts me above them. Coupled with Catholicism's greater affinity for mystical shit than Protestantism, it also adds a layer of esotericism.

Demiurge is a stupid fucking concept though.

Notice how the major three religions can only coexist even in their meme image when separated by 2 other letters

>is it possible for religions to coexist with each other
For some? Yes
For the ones you posted? Fuck no

/thread

Well it's not like you have to conform to everything they teach.

Use it more like a thought experiment, to broaden your perspective, take the good from it.

How bout' we educate people in our schools and they'll realise religion is bullshit and we won't have this problem eh?

then what would you label yourself as if you're only cherrypicking the good from it?

rrrrrrrolling