I am eating a poptart right now

I am eating a poptart right now.
This triggers the Sup Forumsack.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_circumcision
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophagia
google.no/maps/@58.704017,5.6972319,3a,75y,254.48h,85.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slJ_Mvs40FI5vev56u2qhhQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

may as well eat a giant cube of sugar and lard you fat fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Your thumb looks like a micropenis.

You know how those look like huh?

You'd know

I bet you're also circumcised.

>fat fingers

>Sup Forums is one person
only trumpniggers are triggered by this

Only thing it will trigger is your early death. And seeing as your fingers are really fat, you're going to die soon.
I win in the long run

I have a partial circumcision.

i have a box in the freezer.

Wtf, why?

Do you like it?

shills

Am op btw. Switched from mobile to home wifi.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_circumcision
Because it's just what I got at birth. Yeah, I like it. Since it partial I didn't lose as many nerves and can still pull the skin over my head, so I don't need lotion or lube or anything. But I also get the benefits of being cleaner and STD protection and it looks more aestheticly pleasing.

I went hiking with a friend and he had pop tarts and I had granola bars as a snack. I laughed at him "you fucking fat fuck". Then we look at the sugar and fat content. Now I take pop tarts

more like beetuscancer tarts!

AAHAHAAHAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHA

If you had a choice, would you rather be un-cut?

Why would it trigger me?

Poptarts taste like cardboard

mmmm taste like child slavery

>implying Sup Forumsacks wouldn't consume the flesh of their fallen foes, the poptart-niggers, thereby stealing their sweet chocolately essence for extra delicious calories.

I don't think ANYONE's triggered by this.

The fuck is a poptart??

>rationalizing your mutilation
cutlets, when will they learn

Why..? Why a jew tart when you could just as easily toast a master race strudel?

If I had the choice I would keep what I have now. I feel like I have the best of both worlds, why choose one of the others when both would come with negatives I don't have?

>std protection
But this simply isn't true
>cleaner
Top fucking kek

>wut r poptarts

>Pop-Tarts is a brand of rectangular, pre-baked, convenience food toaster pastries that the Kellogg Company introduced in 1964.

In case you were serious.

what the fuck is a poopturd ?

What is a poptart?
it looks like a cracker with nutela on it.

just this

Rekd

Post a pic of yourself OP. Bet you won't because we know that you are fat as shit.

You said that it's aetheticly pleasing in your previous post. You'd rather have a stranger cut off your skin and nerve endings just to look better in bed?

Un-cut master race reporting in.

I don't get it.

I thought poptarts were the calling card of the neckbeard?

Wouldn't it be more insulting to imply we do eat them?

Wat

It's a brick of sugar and bread with ultra-sweetened fake jelly inside and a crusty sugar coating on the outside. You'd might as well soak a slice of bread in honey and eat that.

Did you start chewing your nails before or after Trump won the election?

We don't have poptarts in Israel.
I never ate this.

I'm not gonna stop enjoying poptarts.

no it doesn't.

I've seen poptarts in the local shop. Should I buy a box Sup Forums? What are they like?

the fact you bought one doesn't mean much it is the sale lost from me that hurts them

How the fuck can Amerifats even eat these? Literally one bite and I get heartburn. It's like someone took a miniature black hole and stuffed it full of sugar, put some dough around it, and then proceeded to frost that shit.

>STD protection
lol wut

>Not taking pemmican and hardtack you make on your own
Weak

At least it's not a hotpocket. Couldn't say the same about most world leaders. Hotpockets the world over.

gross

>What are they like?

Surgery junk food for children.

I'm not triggered, I don't even know what a poptart is, but where are.all these unfunny marxist losers coming from?

they taste pretty decent. Obviously eating one a day will mean you become a fat ass but every now and then it makes an easy breakfast when you have work in 5 mins.

>the alt will successfully troll liberals into terrible eating habits to fight against a boycott that nobody is actually doing
>libshits get sick and without obamacare die
This shit is too funny to watch. I feel like I need a bowl of popcorn every time I open twitter or facebook

>a poptart has the same sugar content as a "gronala" bar
your friend is just as fat

It's a precooked pastry with sweet filling in it.

>altright*

Shit tier industrial junk food fed to fatties and kids who don't know any better.

Gross desu

enjoy your type 2 diabetes.

Sugar in the morning fucks me up.
When I worked with americans one of them convinced me to have pancakes with bacon and maple syrup.

I ate it and to my surprise it was very good but I sugar crashed at like 10 in the morning.

its like a soft cracker with jelly inside and frosting on the outside

I'm eating a fuckton of potatoes and chicken because i just lifted weights for two and a half hours.

They think gorging themselves on a pastry they already planned on buying somehow makes up for loss of sales from other sources.

Just realized this redirects to regular circumcision.
Anyway, partial circumcision is just
"The removal of just the contractile tip allows the foreskin to retract upon erection, but still retain its protective quality as a natural shield for the head of the flaccid penis."
People are boycotting Kellogg's because the CEO said something bad about Trump.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophagia
I compulsively chew my fingers from anxiety and OCD.
I voted Trump though. Helped push PA red. I was just walking to Walmart and need some sugar so I grabbed these.

>eating a poptart cat
I hope that thousand rabid cats eat your testicles, you cat abusing faggot.

>5312x2988

>smores poptart

my nigga

Pfft, nah. It will just make it sweeter when Kellogg's crashes and you're left without them.

Not as much as it'll trigger your colon

Yah ever since getting my lips removed I can eat diseased food and I don't have to brush my teeth

>I voted Trump though. Helped push PA red. I was just walking to Walmart and need some sugar so I grabbed these
you're not the OP though
And I have seen a lot of people virtue signaling Kellogg products lately, poptarts in particular

Trim your nails better, dumbass.

Circumcision is fucking messed up. I don't see why you like it.

thanks for the tip bro

this is what norway would look like if it became an american colony.

google.no/maps/@58.704017,5.6972319,3a,75y,254.48h,85.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slJ_Mvs40FI5vev56u2qhhQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no

oh wait.

you nails are a goddamn disaster

The only thing it's triggering is your glycemic index fatso

I don't get this post. I get it too when I post a pic. It's samsung galaxy s6 resolution.

>Am op btw. Switched from mobile to home WiFi.
I bite them off.

I miss unfrosted grape pop tarts.

>Grape anything
I can't eat grape stuff (except actual grapes) the taste always reminds me of medicine.

I've never been a huge poptart person. Know what I do really miss though?
The chocolate toaster strudels they used to have.

user you are permanelty expelled from Sup Forums! You should be ashamed of yourself! Just think of who you might trigger!

That's goddamn disgusting. Do you know how unsanitary nail biting is? Stop it. You'll just get sick, damage your teeth, and/or hurt your fingers.

>His penis looks like his nails
>all fucked up

I do it compulsively without noticing.
I end up chewing the skin too.
It always sets me off when I feel hanging or uneven skin on my fingers, I feel the need to chew it until it's smooth again.
One time I chewed from my nail bed down to my knuckle. It's not that bad now though.

>kellogs, the anti-fun brand developed to ensure everybody was too gloomy from the boring food to enjoy themselves, is now a leftist staple
Enjoy your diabetes and circumcised penises