time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/
fieldofvision.org/like
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link

time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/

Fucking pajeet click farms, Assange should win

fieldofvision.org/like

Related poo in loo "paid likes"

Polls don't matter, TIME actually picks the person.

I'm sure Trump has had more of an impact worldwide than anyone.

Just rig my poll up familia

They should just skip all the bullshit and make Hillary POTY. It's what they want to do anyway.

>narendra modi

literally who

well they did invest 850k in her

Fucking who?
There is a guy that most people hated, that few believed he can succeed, that had no political experience, that was bashed by every major media, that had no support from the establishment whatsoever, that was disliked by every foreign nation except Putin and a couple of other pariahs, and he managed to become THE PRESIDENT OF THE #1 COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

And they nominate someone nobody fucking knows for the "person of the year"?

Time, go kys.

>Narendra Modi
Literally fucking who

>Narenda Modi

Let me guess, she's brown so that means she's important.

No, 1.5 billion poos voting for their leader won't influence the actual outcome whatsoever

>Instead of another 8 years of the media covering for a nigger/cunt they'll run non stop propaganda on the white man who won

I think this is how it always starts, one segments of the population gets it into their heads that nothing bad can ever happen again now that the government is here.

Horrors of the past are just that, horrors of the past, until something goes wrong and that house of cards you built of feelings comes crashing down to exposed just how much you fucked the angry, angry... ANGRY... people around you.

He is the PM of India.
Don't blame TIME for your own ignorance.

>she
He's a man you uninformed pig

Who?

trump was in the lead, close to assange, but then time deleted 100'000s of posts and suddenly the indian guy was #1.

who?

Kek blesses you, Narendra Modi is Indian Prime Minister and a Hindu nationalist who hates Islam. Pretty much like Trump. An ardent nationalist.

>giving a shit about a third world hellhole
kay

>He is the PM of India

>saying like like it means anything

this is officially a who? thread

I mean i think Modi deserves it. Trump is trying to make America great AGAIN, but Modi is trying to make India poo in loo FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

Time magazine is a fraud. They can't even acknowledge victory of a outsider winning the decisive victory for the american people and instead picks a third world you know who prime minister in place of God Emperor. Such a disgrace. Sad! How will TIME recover from this embarassment?

irrelevant man refuses to poo in loo - awarded TIME person of the year

what the fuck did an Indian PM do that makes him the person of the year?

>Modi: i installed 50 TOILETS this year!
>Time: heres your nobel peace prize sir!

He's failing so far

Literally nothing. Indians will vote for him anyways.

They gave it to King Nigger for less.