Jordan Peterson: Is he /our guy/?

Completely Redpilled.

Link with full interview. We have to show our support.
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knEZN9U-9xc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he is not your guy burger.

He know.
Infact he knows too much.
They are silencing our spokesfrog.

He's a smart dude, and he has quite a bit of experience in dealing with the SJW's.

Not to mention more than a little anger at them, plus he's a psychologist so he can analyze their behavior, and maybe figure out ways to red pill them.

To be honest, I wasn't going to pay any attention to him, but he was on the JoeShow so I gave it a listen.

He's certainly taken his fair share of red pills, that's for sure.

Unfortunately a leaf, but Sup Forums can deal with that since he is utterly based.

He is a very intelligent and analytical guy. Perhaps we should not bring too much support and attention behind him otherwise he will get the Trump not denouncing David Duke type of treatment.

>Perhaps we should not bring too much support and attention behind him

Well, I'm thinking he could probably use some support since his job seems to be under threat.

But the whole "Spokesfrog" and "Prophet of Kek" thing IS a little over the top.

That Rogan interview was top notch though.

Been watchin this podcast over a couple of days, as it's long, pretty good. The guy makes a lot of sense and seems pretty interesting.
He is also a good speaker.
I will prob watch more of his lectures

It doesn't matter what we say right at the start when he had a little rally on campus the trannys were sperging out demanding him to denounce nazis that weren't even there.

There is only one option.
Use meme magic

No more Peterson/ frog pictures, it only discredits him as an expert by making him look crazy.

example posted

This man is the future. It is like he has found a ways to atomize red pills and fucking crop dust with that shit

>Use meme magic

Well, currently his position at the university he teaches at is in some sort of danger....

Anyone have any more specifics we can use to help construct the meme magics?

>show our support
He tells you how at the end of the video

Yes

I've only watched the first 20 minutes of this video, but I can say that I like what I see... I like his calm, very matter-of-fact delivery. I think Canadian Kermit could prove to be a very important asset in the not so distant future.

The frog god watches over us and works through people to speak the truth, not only by digits but through words too.

Hes going to get things figured out. He said he is most likely going to be teaching this year and he is stepping up his youtube channel.

Nah. But I like him anyway.

>He tells you how at the end of the video

The support he requests in the end of that video is basically a self examination.

That's good and all, but what about helping him SPECIFICALLY?

I mean, unless he's not worried about the whole professorship gig.

>Hes going to get things figured out. He said he is most likely going to be teaching this year and he is stepping up his youtube channel.

Ah, I see, that's good then.

who cares? He's gifting us with this therapeutical writing. I'm trying it out. If it works, i'll buy some other stuff, while I read a 400 pages book he's giving away also for free. If even a tiny fraction of us do it, he'll have more money that any university could give him, and well deserved.
But most of all we'll give him support, pourpose, and happiness. And also the chance to have an impact on more people he ever dreamed of.
That's helping.

I listened to that podcast the other day and yeah he's spot on about almost everything imo. He's sort of a weird dude but really smart.

He hates Nazi's and is super against authoritarianism though so I imagine a lot of Sup Forums would have a problem with him. Especially considering how so many Trump supporters here are for government limitation of free expression now.

Pretty sure he has a patreon or something similar as well, saw something like that linked in his Youtube video descriptions.

Steps in support

1.) Immortalize him through quotes.

2.) Purchase his works

3.) ?

i think Peterson should adopt a different method of talking
the left doesn't care about facts and science, imo he should use more anecdotes, or examples, maybe if he adopts a simpler discourse, the leftist chimpanzees would understand

bamp

>quotes
I need examples user

need to bait more atheists into watching this
my pseudo ass couldn't hope to articulate my religious beliefs as well as Peterson can

leftists are pseudo-intellectuals

He's an academic who seems to have gone from left to right. He's never going to be a politician, but if he's resonating with any of you, keep listening to what he has to say and your life will be better for it. The best thing about academics--or good teachers--is that they lead you to more knowledge and wisdom, which then leads you to even more wisdom and knowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=knEZN9U-9xc

The only thing leftist chimpanzees need is a bullet between the eyes. They have proven, over and fucking over again, that they listen to nothing.

As a banal side note, I watched one of his lectures on TVO (our provincial television) about 15 years ago, and it always stuck with me. I'm really excited that I just made the connection that he's the same person.

He's really good at encouraging people to make small changes to improve their lives. It might be the perfect thing for us right now. I think this is the lecture I watched as a teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o