Why are italians so smart?

I literally can't think of anything to explain this. How the fuck is this possible? Are the rankings rigged or something? Italy's education system is worse than most of west/north europe and yet they are fucking shitting on us with asian-tier IQ.

How the fuck are the pastaniggers doing this? The nutrition in their pizza? EXPLAIN THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE NOSE KNOWS

I met italians and swedes and italians are way smarter

WE WUZ SENATORZ N CONSULZ N SHIT

>Are the rankings rigged
That is one of our best skills.

Imagine if we didn't have the terroni

You're asking why the people with the genetic profile of the people of the Renaissance are smart

WE WUZ KANGZ

am i stupid or what i cant see italy if pic is related..? what does iq have to do with education system? i guess pic not related?

oh there it is.

When that test was done Italy had very few immigrants. Before the refugee crisis they used to be pretty nigger free

o mio dio, che bel pensiero

stealth rare

it makes even less sense because North italians actually have high IQs but southern italians actually tend to have pretty low IQ's

End of the day though, its probably just a statistical oddity, or they are just that smart, and don't apply themselves or something. Just like Mongolia : ^)

>Imagine if we didn't have the terroni
Wonderful, let's see how low you will sink.

>but southern italians actually tend to have pretty low IQ's
The smartest ones are from the South. Plenty of university professors up North or abroad come from the South.
I'm from the South myself and my IQ is something like 137 measured with a Mensa test.

Notice how i didn't mention that i'm 1.87m tall, muscular, thick full beard with long hair and look like a tanned greek demigod ;^)
Northern sissies, hah!

We are "your son is smart but he doesn't apply himself", the country

why people lie on internet
>6'8 here with 12" cock

My cock is a humble 17cm but the girth is impressive.
I'm also very rich

So many times

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

These are the original ranks. You can do the test too.

I scored ~131.

>bragging about chode