What is up with single mothers expecting to be able to find a man to support them? How can we fix this?

What is up with single mothers expecting to be able to find a man to support them? How can we fix this?

You suck dude.

You fucking got me.

Wow rude

Frig off

Why would she say that.

Allah ist groß

kek

(҂`з´).っ︻デ═一

Stop trying to kill mothers

fuck off

pooh

crafty faggot

Thanks m8.

nigga that shit don affect me

K-Kek, is that you?

w-what? why wouldnt you?

It's fixing itself, the 'single mother can't find a man' is realmeme.jpg

Because betas have 0 standards, don't know how to get women, and will jump at the first used up slut

If a jew replies to this post OPs mom will die tonight

I deleted my post due to your kek autism.

Smart

diiick

Not sure how to fix this ...

banned

wtf

You fucking nigger

KYS

>modern women are delusional
who would have thought?

Let's dispel with this fiction once and for all that my mother will die in her sleep tonight. She exactly does not die in her sleep tonight.

Damnation

I'm not sure it's the most convincing pitch if she's looking for a man.

maybe realize that no women or childrens belong to you and stop with the cuck meme

I don't care if my mother dies in her sleep. Checkmate shitposters.

>1% battery

lel cx

varg posting

Whatacuck

eat shit

Isnt that ben shapiro?

You can't fix it because there are cucks out there willing to settle down with them. When people are made examples of when they're a single mom at 18 people don't act like that. When it's rewarded there's no social guilt to prevent them from doing that.

I laughed thanks

why

A possible solution would be to discourage divorce so marriage is not so risky for men.

kill yourself fgt

Heehee

Kys

Ban this nigger

Eh fuck you

Fucket

fuck you

you fucking nigger

damn you hitler

Not me, I've just stopped caring desu. All you need is a good exercise and fapping routine and women will have no more power over you.