Brit/pol/ - Venus Flytrap Edition

>NEWEST HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/a-murmuration-of-starlings-on-a-forzen-afternoon-on-otmoor.html

>Philip Hammond kills off Nicola Sturgeon's plan for special Scotland Brexit deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/philip-hammond-kills-nicola-sturgeons-plan-special-scotland/

>UK would consider paying the EU for 'access to single market', says Brexit Secretary David Davis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/uk-would-consider-paying-eu-access-single-market-says-david/

>UK 'could pay for single market access'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

>Net migration stays near record high
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

>Bid to put British kids BEFORE illegal migrants in school places wrecked by hand-wringers
express.co.uk/news/politics/738626/Theresa-May-Home-Secretary-illegal-immigrants-school-lists

>EU could collapse BEFORE Brexit: Merkel and Tusk 'will destroy bloc as underdogs rise up'
express.co.uk/news/politics/738329/EU-collapse-Brexit-Merkel-Tusk-destroy-bloc-underdogs

>Activists Oppose Anti-Terror Bill: ‘It Might Target Minorities’
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/rights-groups-oppose-anti-terror-bill-might-target-minorities/

>Increasing Number of Migrants Smuggled In Freight Trains
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/increasing-number-migrants-smuggled-freight-trains/

>David Davis suggests UK would consider paying for single market access
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/01/brexit-secretary-suggests-uk-would-consider-paying-for-single-market-access

>David Davis puts the cat among the pigeons at Brexit questions
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/david-davis-puts-cat-among-pigeons-brexit-questions/

>Labour's Dan Jarvis says 'all parties' must ditch tactical politics
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dan-jarvis-labour-tactical-politics-jeremy-corbyn-john-mcdonnell-brexit-a7449571.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9bioqXyblU
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
coursera.org/learn/french-revolution/lecture/7c3nb/interview-with-professor-ian-germani
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/804090167451680768
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=4u7UMw9y0CM
reaction.life/can-expect-aftermath-italys-constitutional-referendum/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991838/Fawlty-Towers-star-Andrew-Sachs-dies-86-Widow-pays-emotional-farewell-reveals-secret-four-year-battle-dementia-died-caring-him.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder

>we have to have some faith in the white rulers of the country to put us first

nth for The rumour
youtube.com/watch?v=k9bioqXyblU

What will the average tweet look like with regard to laurie penny and her "views" and "opinions" later on?

>‘We’re OUTBREEDING you!’ Putin taunts West as he unveils drive to boost Russian birth rate.
RUSSIANED!

express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West

Posting again from other thread:

Idea:

We highlight the way certain nations (nearly all in the middle east) discriminate against women by calling it "Gender Apartheid".

Push for: Disinvestment, Boycott, and Sanctions (BDS).

Pros:
> Gives feminism a noble focus
> Creates a civil war within the movement and leftism as a whole
> Great material for derailing and disrupting leftist arguments and movements when they make feminist arguments against western society
> Creates a call for action that would economically weaken islamist nations and put them on the back foot in any moral debate

Thoughts?

We're gonna end up slaves to the single market, aren't we? Brexit felt so good but now it feels like nothing and I've gone back to full pessimism.

Is there any actual hope?

Fuck the IRA.

Hello can any bongs tell me if this guy is british?

coursera.org/learn/french-revolution/lecture/7c3nb/interview-with-professor-ian-germani

I listen to him when he speaks during my class somedays he got a british accent and some weird ones, what do you guys think

Its not the aussie

I would not like to be stuck in a lift with that man

my helium tank's already in the mail m8

Who here /TussEnuff/?

twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/804090167451680768

>When will we three meet again? Almost on Thursday but @afneil will spend 45-mins with #ChooChoo and @HackneyAbbott arrives when he's gone!

>ABBOTT ON FOR RICHMOND PARK BY ELECTION
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You've got to pick a side at some point.
If I have to choose between Westminster or Brussels, I'll choose Queen and Country every time.
Stop being an edgy faggot.

I am Tuss enuff!

Hell yus im tuff enuf

OH ANDWEWW

Never mind that midget faggot - we're being outbred by the Muslim and nigger invaders in our own country, that's the scandal

Can't find my post in the archives where I explained England's demographic oblivion and I can't be arsed to explain it again.

sounds like he lived in england at some point but yes it;s a bit weird, can't place it

To be fair if we get this deal they're suggesting of paying to be in the common market it will allow us to:

> Have brexit
> Start creating our own trade deals that give us a stronger economy
> Give us a better position when we later say we won't pay and want a simple trade deal with the EU

Based bowden

A 'real' Brexit is never going to happen. The establishment here and in the EU would never allow it.

>Diane "Mao did more good than bad" Abbot
Joy...

To be honest I just want full collapse so we can be reborn from the ashes.

you deserve it

Hope India nukes you tbqh.

Sup Forums blames the feminization of the west on the degenerate Jewish establishment, but what if it's a natural development? In the modern age hard labour is done by machines; we have policemen to protect us; and the welfare state to provide for us. All roles which were once performed by men. Now that masculinity isn't necessary for survival, is it possible that men are naturally turning into pseudo-women?

>UK colonises Pakistan for hundreds of years
>UK complains about Pakistanis moving to the UK
Explain this

Which one of you faggots is YKTD?
My money would be on both

disregard politics

post slags

What was it that led you to the red pill?
A month after watching this video I stopped being Muslim.
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

I want her dead so badly

Just because I own horses doesn't mean i want them inside my house.

>Implying the fun doesn't start again on the 4th.

should we just give up, lads?
i feel so sad right now. what's the point in being alive if Britain is gone?
I don't want to outlive my country.

you invited the horse in

it was always our noble duty to bring civilisation and order to the foreign savage.

Bowden put me on to this masterpiece

RIP to the based Bowden

youtube.com/watch?v=4u7UMw9y0CM

>'You want her WHAT so badly?'

Press F to pay respects.

Yeah, sure, you are utter filthy scum, the turd eating cancer of the Earth

Please god tell me she's not on TW tonight?

>tfw ywn go on a mad piss up with Nige and Nutall

Anyone else watching Fawlty Towers? Manuel just died aka the Sachs of Sachsgate.

you think the uk brought any civilisation? just death, some railroads do not make up for it

>UK colonises Pakistan for hundreds of years.
You haven't even been a country for a hundred years, let alone hundreds.

We gave you civilisation
Look what you did with it

>UK colonises Pakistan for hundreds of years
There better be a "thank you" coming.

>Let's beat the left by becoming left-wing and encourage discrimination against other countries just for being conservative
Really got my neurons firing, that.

No, this is what you get when you put the most pro-EU party in British history in charge of ""taking us out"" of the EU

>pay respects when they're stronger than ever and have the media's full backing
They're not dead, if anything no party has been doing this well since New Labour in the early 2000s

after charlie hebdo when people were saying 'well the cartoons were racist' was probably my breaking point

we had civilisation before the english even existed

Yes she is lad, but she's there for the by-election coverage

>most pro-EU party in British history

>a handful of rich colonial lads bring civilisation to a vast but tribal caveman nation, then grant them independence and a leave a structured government to keep care of
>somehow the same as loads of poorly educated pakis who add nothing to the country swarming in for decades on end, never to leave

Even though Milo is an attention-whoring jew papist homo I have to give it to him for making "redpills" easy to swallow for normies

BUT, his personality cult has churned out loads of fucking stupid shitposting alt-right teenagers leading to shite like THIS
>tfw these are the right-wing intellectuals and politicians of the future

pakistan was not tribal before britain came

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

states are not people

>They're not dead, if anything no party has been doing this well since New Labour in the early 2000s
They're dead to me at least.

BTW we colonised India, not pakistan

You wouldn't exist if it weren't for us. We made a mistake, granted, but you still owe us thanks you ungrateful little scrote.

The Tories have been pro-EU far longer than Labour has

Will someone tl;dr this Italian referendum and which side is more moral and righteous?

Hell yeth I'm tuffin' us

pakistan used to be part of india idiot

india would be muslim and not hindu if it were not for the uk

>pakistan was not tribal before britain came
Pakistan didn't even exist.

>tfw your intellectually stimulating post is disregarded while a paki receives hundreds of (You)s for shitposting

Fuck off.

> Rollings over and accepting whichever new religion appears and killing each other over it
> Civilisation

> Buddhism
> Hinduism
> Islam
> Sikhism
> Ahmadism

I can't wait until Scientology lands on your shores

When are the Indians getting reparations for the evils of the Mughals friend?

you think the lands appeared from nowhere?

but he's brought to the mainstream such intellectual bombshells such as 'liberals are the real racists' and 'western civilisation is better than the 3rd world'

islam freed indians so never

Lads what is the best way forward for Britain now? Regarding trade with the EU and other countries?

I reckon that we Evoke Article 50 and seek a Norway/Switzerland deal to provide stability to the pound and to encourage investments into the UK. Then, over the next 5 years the Government can begin investing into British Companies and Infrastructure while establishing trade deals with non-European countries, then after 5 years we can cut all ties with the EU and go about strengthening ties with our Anglo-Brothers.

in /Glasgow/
ask me anything

What civilisation has Paki(Slap)istan ever brought to the world? Other than suicide bombings, beheadings and street shitting of course?

It wasn't anywhere close to being a self-regulatory nation, christ almighty how shit are the schools over there?

>In the modern age we have policemen to protect us

Wrong, foot patrols were abolished by liberal reforms. Police are a clean-up squad for after a crime has been committed

Either timestamp your shithole of a house or take your proxy and fuck off.

Oh for fuck sake, TW is supposed to be relaxing after the QT shitfest. Let's just hope she makes a twat of herself again

Besides which, if your country is such a bounteous paradise, why are you all swarming over here? Because, like all muslim nations, you're a rogue state fucking shithole, I'm surprised you've even got even electricity never mind internet access

reaction.life/can-expect-aftermath-italys-constitutional-referendum/

>mfw I'm about to start uni in fucking paisley

What's yer 'hing?

Don't forget the best soap lads.

>india would be muslim and not hindu if it were not for the uk
And that's a fucking good thing, no one wants more Islam, now go blow up some Christians or Hindus or whatever it is you do on a Thursday night Imran bin Abdul al Vishnu.

>india would be muslim
They also owe us a great deal, that was less of a mistake on our part.

>freed

Is that a wink wink oink oink for 'freeing' them from their lives eh Al-Ahbadhi Muktakri Hamalamla Ramenface?

>inb4 muh ancient shit made by people with no cultural or ethnic semblance to modern pakis

This year just gets shittier...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991838/Fawlty-Towers-star-Andrew-Sachs-dies-86-Widow-pays-emotional-farewell-reveals-secret-four-year-battle-dementia-died-caring-him.html

Definitely a proxy, no-one is this deluded. Mudslimes deserve no sympathy either way.

>Thinking that there'll be a Britain left to save in 10-20 years
>Trusting the Tories to work for decades to remove us from the EU when they have no interest in doing it whatsoever
>Wanting le ebin anglo-alliance where we share an open border with chink-filled Aus and Canada

The little slice of perspective and time you live in must be so tiny

it was kingdoms before then, not anarchy

pakistan is poor because of uk plunder during colonialism

Anybody else that can't bring themselves to watch QT tonight?

Even in the increasingly unlikely event that we actually achieve a full Brexit and we leave the European Union, along with immigration being reduced to what UKIP proposes, we still face a demographic oblivion. England is 79.8% White British as of 2011. It was 87.0% White British back in 2001. In the mere space of ten years, it has gone down by 7.2%, and is likely going down even further as immigration has reached an all time height under the Conservative Party.

Demographic oblivion isn't something that is happening, it's something that HAS HAPPENED. We would require a strong Parliamentary majority dedicated to completely ending immigration and deporting all non-White British at the VERY LEAST, as well as having wide spread public support and no outside interference from organisations such as UN and NATO. This isn't including all the social change and restoration of old institutions we would have bring about to make Britain good again. The fact is we are already dead.

Pro referendum:
> Establishment politician who wishes to take replace an elected second house with one appointed by himself

Anti referendum:
> The people