Is there a scientific explanation for why white people can't handle spice?

Is there a scientific explanation for why white people can't handle spice?

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its French cooking that doesn't use a lot of spice bcause it is supposed to have a sauce usually
cunts are too lazy to make the sauce

We're too busy going to our jobs, getting educations, and raising our children to slather hot sauce on everything.

We don't need spices because we make food that actually tastes good without it.

>We
Wow, white Americans in the wild. I thought you were all gone.

They can if they are introduced to it during childhood. Curry-munchers and beaners eat spicy food all the time, starting from their early life, so their taste buds are used to it.

>niggers think crystal hot sauce and "spicy kfc" is spicy.

Fucking melanin dipshits are true autism incarnate

they are
in Europe they all hate each other
same as Africa, asia etc
in America people get lumped together on looks rather than culture

Yeah. It's bullshit.

I'm white as shit and love spicy food, you can not make things too spicy for me.

You do realize that the only reason why 3rd world niggers throw so much spice on their food is to cover the rotting or old meat. They're too poor to afford buying another junk of meat so they just throw spices on it. Whereas whites like to taste the real food without tasting the same disgusting peppers every day.

Fuck you I'm paper white and I eat chili peppers like it's my job. The hottest I've gone is the moruga scorpion pepper.

I can't possibly say this without sounding butthurt, but this meme isn't even funny. Like, it's just a tryhard attempt at a racist joke and it just isn't funny.

what is silverside
what is bacon
what are pickles

white people BTFO

Pretty sure everyone on youtube eating ghost peppers, trinidas scorpions etc is white.
It's a meme.

Spicy food is for taste plebians. I hate people who put hot sauce on everything.

Those don't have spices on them.

because races are real.

yeah but they are preserved for the same reason
to stop them going off

At least we can drink milk without getting explosive diarrhea.

>T. Tyrone

says the Chilean

Love me a good spicy curry, only thing the illegals do right.

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats

Get in here and meme tf out and chill
-.molly

queue some stuff post memes

e

Yeah preserved. Whites are smart enough to know how to preserve it whereas 3rd world niggers don't even bother preserving it they just throw spices on it.

You must not know what Cajuns are
>be degenerate with hispanic gf
>father ks rich, has some farmingand with a nice outdoor Pavillion and deating area
>decide to throw crawfish boil for the family, because theyre mad about my family's food
>30 or so people
>boil and season the crawfish and sides like my family normally does
>everyone complains that the crawfish is too spicy
>had to make batches with no seasoning to placate them

this. see also spicy tuna sushi roll. it's how they get rid of old tuna

>drink milk
>eat hotter pepper than most indians
>tastes good man
>comfy shits
>'i like it

so good to be white

Pft, challenge accepted.

>empties a packet of Texas Pete on a Nilla Wafer

Sweet christ i need autocorrect in my life
Im not even gonna try to fix all those spelling mistakes.
Have more crawfish

Cooking with spice originates from areas where they ate rotten meat. The spice kills the bacteria (most spices are natural insecticides that kill by overstimulating the nervous system - that's what you're feeling on you're tongue) and masks the foul taste and smell.

Being proud that your culture cooks spicy food is basically being proud that your culture couldn't figure out the logistics to eat fresh meat until white people sold you a refrigerator.

Why ruin your food with spice? I can understand a little kick like spicy asian or sweet and spicy but anything hotter than that is just trying to be cool.
Seriously it ruins food but thats just me.

Dude what? I love my food spicy as fuck.

That's exactly what I'm saying man lol

this

Explain Indian castes that are vegetarian.

>incoming, no replies

I have to say that the best meat, fish, eggs are those that get eaten nearly raw.

Its SO FUCKING GOOD

do those same castes indulge in spicy foodstuffs, mr. India expert?

not to mention, if they do use alot of spicey stuff, its very likely they imitated this behavior from the rest of india

I like spices but I can also appreciate food without spices
why does everything need to be spicy?

fags

100% northern euro descent here, I eat habaneros on the daily, i worked at a mexican restaurant for 2 years, you get used to and start to enjoy the burning.

Vegetables don't rot nearly as fast as meat does.

Beat me to it. Also, , I'm white and I've been making habanero sauce for six years, what now faggot?

>Cooking with spice originates from areas where they ate rotten meat.
In ancient times only the rich could afford spice, you mong. They certainly had good meat available.

Learn to preserve it faggot.

I bet you've never even slobbered down lutefisk.

We don't like to suddenly explosively shit all over the street in public.

I'm gonna say it comes down to modesty and discomfort.

Only white women hate spicy food. White men love spicy food because all men love it.

rollmops are fucking awesome

It's called a refrigerator. Thanks to the White Man btw.. and no, I don't live in Bumfuck Australia, I eat fruit, veggies, burgers, steak, chicken and French fries. That's literally all.

100%.... sure thing Tyrone squatting bear. Other than the nigger and Injun genes

Yes, because they're not accustomed to it, and that's a good thing.
Consider areas the hot cuisine comes from.
Chilli came from S. America.
Curry and garam masala from India
Berbere from somalia
thailand has lots of hot food.

What does these all have in common?
They're all damp, hot areas up to and including monsoon territories.
These are best places for epidemies to start, since bacterias love this shit.

Guess what.
Capsaicin is a disinfectant as in it'll kill microbes in the food. People that liked it survived and Darwinistically became majority.

Hot food is straight connected to shit sanitary conditions.

When something so wholly pervades a culture it evebtually becomes lost in time what the reason is that we started doing it in the first place - we just do it now.

Indians eat spicy food because Indians eat spicy food. Then some goofy modern hipster poo decides to go vegetarian: they're not going to remodel traditional Indian dishes, but simply remake them without meat.

Ever grow your own peppers?

You can start from seeds and they crank out the fruit like nobody's business as long as you leave them in the sun and water them. And the flavor is crazy. A couple of plants canl give you more peppers than you can eat.

Found teh Jew!

Yes. White people are simply weak little bitches.

>capsaicin is literally plants going "get the fuck off me"
>makes food
>smothers it in capsaicin
>"dumb white bois cant handle it"

pic related, anime character eats a chili pepper

White people love spice. It's just not common in European cuisine because it was expensive throughout history, but now we eat buffalo sauce / Frank's Red Hot with everything and crushed chili pepper is the standard with pizza

kek
an aussie invented the fridge you fucking moron

Also the flaming diarrhea shits are /comfy/ when the weather gets cold and you live in a shitty, drafty old house.

>creates civilization

I want that in my mouth hole

Never needed to. We've always had better quality foods.
Actual cooking and taste is more important than masking rancid shite with same tasting and uninteresting spices.

oy

Louisiana here.

You're welcome for the hot sauce Yankees.

That looks awesome.

Mexicans are classified as white. THey love spicey food

There are lots of white guys that can, but your right, it's not a big part of our cuisine like many others.

In my opinion you build a tolerance to it over time; because large populations of whites lived in colder climates and areas where there are not a lot of peppers they would be able to domesticate and thus over time they haven't made their way into any significant amount of our cuisine.

I have heard that craving spicy food is a sign of high testosterone levels in your bloodstream; so maybe if you can't eat or don't like spicy food you are probably a girl or physically a numale.

Try it faggots you can use your boyfriends jizz to cool your mouth off if if if if if if if.... if if if if if if....if.. its to hot. Okie dokie?

Old europe cuisines are pretty good. (Southern Europe)

I can cook pretty good steak. Have a white recipe

Yank here. I don't want sauce. I want food. You got yourself a deal.

American classification doesn't carry much weight mr 60%

lack of exposure

No, William Cullen designed it in 1748, Australia wasn't even a country until 1788.. u fucking retard. Besides, Oliver Evans designed the first one that didn't need liquid. Both white men btw.

Americans do, not white people.

I don't get this meme because African-Americans don't eat spicy food. Mexican food is barely spicy too compared to South Asian or South East Asian. Do niggers think KFC is spicy?

Like hydroponically, somehow? Cause I'm not about to dig up my yard.

I'm native American and my spice tolerance is Carolina reapers

ok abo

> some goofy modern hipster poo decides to go vegetarian

No you idiot, there's a long tradition of vegetarianism for religious reasons in certain castes in India. These castes indeed have very spicy food.

>When something so wholly pervades a culture it evebtually becomes lost in time what the reason is that we started doing it in the first place - we just do it now.

The reason it started in the first place is because eating spicy food tastes good and feels good.

I grew my first in literally buckets on the stoop.

They flourished like mad and I had to learn how to dry peppers.

it's hilarious seeing white people going on damage control over how shit their native food is

>b-but it's too hot to taste the flavor
>muh quality ingredients (like fermented herring and vinegared horse ass)
>I was just joking when I said meds weren't white

Etouffee is the patrician's crawfish. Peeling takes too much fucking work unless you want to suck the head.

Is there a scientific explanation for why brown people can't eat meat? Reply with y/n only.

Don't forget how mild Japanese and Arab food is. Only SEA, China, Korea, and Mexico seem to love spice.

>In ancient times only the rich could afford spice
Spice meaning a tiny bit of saffron taken on the pinkie fingernail.
Not dousing it with curry or chilies to hide what it actually tastes like.
Flavour > spice

I'm white and I love spicy food

I dunno but we've had curry in Britain for two centuries and we fucking began the spice trade in Europe. You'd think those niggers would know a spice when they picked it.

>hot is the only way to tell if it is spicy
niggers
its every day
every day i get closer to believing they arent people

We like to taste food instead of drowning in shit to mask the taste of inferior cooking practices and cheap ingriments.

>whites don't dump hot sauce on everything
>ayyo white people can't handle da spice!!!
I enjoy good spicy food. I also enjoy food that doesn't need tons of condiments to be tolerable.

Even ketchup makes me break out in a heavy sweat. Can't even eat salt n vinegar crisps either because they make me sweat too much

they make up 4% and that includes half casts
While people had been using iceboxes to keep stuff cold for thousands of years before James Harrison was even conceived, the Scottish-born Australian was the first to invent and patent a mechanical system to create ice for refrigeration. In 1854, Harrison created a commercial ice-making machine in Geelong, which he then expanded to create a vapour-compression refrigeration system, which he was awarded a patent for in 1855.

What made this refrigeration system unique was the use of a compressor to force vapourised ether into a condenser for cooling, where it turned back into liquid. This liquid then made its way through the the refrigeration coils and turned back into gas, which cooled down the insides of the system. According to Wikipedia, the machine used a 5 metre flywheel and could produce 3000kg of ice a day.

>tl;dr we made it make ice

It's a stereotype. Minorities cant afford good meat so they have to spice the shit out of it and slow cook. Good cuts of meat dont need much other than salt and pepper

Look at the faggot OP. Look and laugh.

>White people conquer half the world looking for spices
>Hurr white people can't eat spice cause they dont slather their food in chilli sauce

>Is there a scientific explanation for why white people can't handle spice?

Think back to a time before refrigeration.

White people come from regions where it's cold as fuck and meat doesn't rot.

Brown people come from regions where it's hot as fuck and meat rots before you can eat it, so they cover up the smell and taste of rotting meat with strong spices.

Strong spices never made it into white culture because they never needed to.

I don't like things that are too spicy because I like to actually taste things.

Good cuts of meat don't need anything.

Slow-cook cuts also don't need anything. Learn how to eat.

> White people come from regions where it's cold as fuck
No, Ahmed.

>some goofy modern hipster poo decides to go vegetarian

Indians have had a large vegetarian population since ancient times due to Hinduism.