fortune.com/2016/08/25/zika-cases-rio-olympics-who/
nytimes.com/2016/11/29/magazine/the-end-of-the-anglo-american-order.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
salon.com/2016/05/10/noam_chomksy_america_is_a_state_in_decline_partner/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil–United_States_cotton_dispute
youtu.be/NK0Y9j_CGgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the Zika?

He's already starving. Just let him die hungry, we have greater worries.

What zika?
fortune.com/2016/08/25/zika-cases-rio-olympics-who/

How's the AIDS going?

Also you are being off-topic, the matter at hand here is how to get rid of Shartia.

The End of the Anglo-American Order

For decades, the United States and Britain’s vision of democracy and freedom defined the postwar world. What will happen in an age of Donald Trump and Nigel Farage?
>nytimes.com/2016/11/29/magazine/the-end-of-the-anglo-american-order.html?_r=0

Arm everybody like PCO told us.

>china
>aids free

bahahahaha nice map faggot

>if we stop reporting aids it will just go away
subhuman logic

it's pretty pathetic how brazilian subhumans can have such a good chance at creating a strong economy and they completely fuck it up. just goes to show that brown subhumans are worthless

The chinese would feel no remorse to kill 20 million people and clean their country from HIV.

NWO, motherfuckers!

I know it must be hard for a stupid fatass like you to understand but AIDS is easily preventable.

Also
>Sharter calling anyone brown
kek

Guys, who do we meme into office? I do not want bolsonaro, he's not like trump.

>he's not like trump
yeah, he is better

NOVO candidate if they get one.

NOVO was created by Itaú. I don't want a bank ruling this country directly.

Oh come on, he is a terrible candidate, he is basically bizarro world Jean Willis, he seems dumb as shit and his supporters too, like the Brazilian equivalent of trailer trash

Better than a commie or a religious nut.

Typical communist faggot

STAY ON TOPIC

Even them are better than a banker.

Enjoy having your shitty memeguns fail on you

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

>jungle monkeys
>getting rid of anyone

Burgers can't even get rid of some vietcong farmers or sandniggers.
We got rid of the Paraguayans, we can do it again.

You realize deporting the illegals removes 400,000 anchor babies a year from our population right?

>amerishits
>human

why are brazilians always so fucking butthurt about everything

what a pathetic country

>hue posting memes about being in the streets of your country.
Not even once.

>argentina
>white

you arent a white country either bud

Go fuck yourselves, this is an American board, this site was made by an American, and I bet you're got American shit in your home.

Oh wait, you're Brazilian, you don't own anything.

Anyways, keep crying you shit eating mongrel, there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Yes. If America was gone, Brazil would be a futuristic utopia. Literally no other problems with your demographics at all.

Everything you own is Chinese.

That is a 60% post, Obama.

>an American board
I didn't notice that, and I still don't.

>made by an American
taking credit for someone else's work

>I bet you're got American shit
my pirated movies only

>there's nothing you can do to stop us
let's put that to the test

Sharting is a symbol of a successful society full of content citizens who have so much to eat its impossible to contain it all

Youre a starving 3rd world monkey who probablly hungers for our sharts given how obsessed you are with them shit eater

It's just a sign of bad education and habits, unless you are implying France or Japan are poor.

As far as I know, if Chomsky says something that's because it's true.
>salon.com/2016/05/10/noam_chomksy_america_is_a_state_in_decline_partner/

*cof* ad hominem *cof*

Why would 'we' want to? Are you some kind of leftard that views the usa as the ebil oppressor responsible for setting Brazil back by 500 years by itself? Never mind that you/they claim Portugal also did the same, when they not only made this nation to begin with but also that would total 1000 years behind, of which for 500 Brazil never even existed?

Completely serious, Temer who already is in office is the politician to resemble Trump the most around these parts. He actually speaks what is on his mind without regards to what faggots that oppose or support him might say, although mostly only when it's only entrepeneurs in the room and not any pesky media.

>our institutions really are flaky, anything shakes them off their feet
>thanks for the propaganda [at the end of some interview (in reality more like a circlejerk desu)]
>Dilma was actually impeached because she failed to adopt with my "Ponte para o futuro" plans

Too bad his meme potential is really low imo. Cunha OTOH makes for a fun meme but that would be just too unrealistic by now, I think.

>leftard
There are countless proofs of intervention lad, im sorry but this is a redpill you should take, the US's interests are the biggest threat to our democracy.

>US
Oh, you meant the jew's interests. Well that is reasonable, but then the problem is bigger than the US alone, it's the globalists first and foremost.

Also what makes you think I'm concerned with 'democracy'? Monarchistfag here.

You seem to be very ignorant on USA's affairs in South America.

Well, enlighten me then
capcha: trump tower

The most obvious and damaging one being the 30 year military dictatorship they threw us in because they didn't like the president that wanted to raise national industry (who wasn't a commie).

More recently there's their cotton dumping on our market to damage our industry too, which ended up with them getting sued.

And the NSA spying on the president and Petrobrás (economical spying is arguably even worse than just political spying).

And the fact that they disallowed any satellite with USA-made components from being launched by our space agency, and how they forced Ukraine to not share space tech with us, in the Wikileaks leak about this it's even cited how this was part of their "long-term plan to prevent Brazil from developing a space program".

All in all a lot of dirt that really set us back, obviously I'm not blaming them for everything but they clearly didn't help.

I really hate brazilians

I think it was Kissinger who said he wouldn't allow a new Japan below the Equator.
The Americans hate Brasil and Argentina because both countries can be a challenge in "their" continent.

Sage brazilians threads

Cmon, I like Colombians.

Your tribute to the ded football team was really nice.

To be honest all that shit I would approve of in the hypothetical scenario that my nation was the top dog, and conversely I would be the first one to call the people in charge cucks if they tried to be PC and waste the opportunity to do all that shit. Not using your every advantage in a free market scenario means not being competitive and propping up your foes.

Too bad I was born on the losing end I suppose.

>citizens of "failure to launch: the country" regurgitating Marxist rhetoric while pretending they have any power to alter the course of the united states

Amusing

I like you too. Sorry for sending a venezuelan kamikazi pilot to your country.

I want to get fucked by a strong American male.

I dont think the American government "hates" you in fact its worse, they couldnt give a fuck less what brazil/Argentina do. As long as you keep electing commies your economies will stay fucked and never be any threat. Anyways, brazil would only help us as being a relatively friendly source of raw materials en masse.
P.S. Keep sending br qts to florida.

That president was dropped by the people because he was a commie. Stop this bullshit. Americans had nothing to do with our military dictatorship. Go back to your shitty public university to learn more shit you commie raider

>What is NSA?

They certainly do care about Brazil as evidenced by .
They might not tell you about it though, they don't seem to care much about the opinion of their own citizens.

>And the NSA spying on the president and Petrobrás

They spy on everyone.

We spy on our closest allies, I wouldnt put too much stock in the us government spying on you as evidence we are highly involved. What benefit would damaging your national industry provide us? We hardly compete in any export markets.

We do compete in cotton exports.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil–United_States_cotton_dispute

The spying might be just NSA being NSA but the fact that they spied on a business and probably shared whatever they tapped with USA's own oil industry is quite grave.

sry bro but Chomsky has been compromised long ago. Manufacturing Consent is my fav.

Subsudizing cotton is unfair in the global cotton market but we litterally only do that because our cotton producing region (which i live in) is the poorest part of the whole country and filled with monkeys. If they stopped subsidizing it our agricultural sector would collapse and there would be huge turmoil. When it comes to tobbaco US and Brazil are bros and most our tobbaco products are a 92-8 percent blend of us and br.

What about Michio Kaku?
>youtu.be/NK0Y9j_CGgM