Why are most conservatives so dumb? Don't get me wrong, I'm primarily conservative myself...

Why are most conservatives so dumb? Don't get me wrong, I'm primarily conservative myself. But most I meet can't hold an intelligent discussion about politics. Every time I see a conservative post on social media, it sounds like it's coming from a middle- schooler. You may argue that a lot of liberals are retarded SJWs, but keep in mind that they are primarily pretentious college kids. Most conservatives I meet are middle- aged, and still act like children.

>Every time I see a conservative post on social media,
Keep in mind that usually like minded people gravitate towards, and associate with each other.
So if you find that the majority of your friends on your kike book feed are idiots, it a goodles indication that you are in fact, an idiot.

Thats why we all go on Sup Forums amarite

Have you ever even had a Facebook? People will add you as a friend if they once said hi to your cousin's doctor. Most of the people I have added I don't even talk to.

I may be an idiot, but you are A FUCKING LEAF!

At least I don't shart in malls ahaha le top keke

>Have you ever even had a Facebook
Yeah. Keyword is "had".

Sup Forums is a place of intelligent discussion and Taiwanese water color paintings. GET OUT!

>believing this meme
I'm reminded by every shitpost just how fucked up you syrup niggers really are.

Actually it's kinda true. I know some older republicans that have in fact started in a Walmart.

NOT MY PRESIDENTE

>denying a American tradition
GET OUT OF HERE COMMIE

>Every time I see a conservative post on social media....

I found your problem. You are treating "social media" as some sort of source for true and rational thoughts and expressions of opinions.

Irrelevant of the opinion of the source of this info, it is going to be filled with garbage words/emotions that most people would not express in the real world.....Most demonstrate "manners" in public while intentionally forgetting them online.

Pict related.....Applies to more than video games.

Good luck with facebook. Your best bet is to discontinue use until you understand how to "bullshit" filter what is said versus the actual meaning.....However most "Social Media" interactions are just hollow bullshit. Most (((MSM))) stories are hollow bullshit as well.

>Canadian advising me on American traditions
Go away leaf

No you dont.

You're not a real American if you don't shart, stop denying your origins.

My Dad. :(

Shut up America's hat.
You're drunk again.

you're more like Canada's toilet ;)

Damn user.
I'm just going to leave you alone now.

See the problem isn't conservatives, but the people they're arguing with. When you argue with someone willingly denies reality like all leftist do, there can be no intelligent discussion. So simply calling them cucks is a better use of our time

now KYS cuck

You take our refuse overtime there is a war. Shut up leaf.

From what I've seen all of Canada uses Sup Forums as a toilet.
Leafs shit up every thread.

He's right. Canadian shitposting.

/thread

>Every time I see a conservative post on social media, it sounds like it's coming from a middle- schooler.
I think you mean
*Every time I see a person post on social media, it sounds like it's coming from a middle-schooler.
Pro-tip: don't use social media

>You take our refuse overtime there is a war

Level 1: Unthinking right wing reactionary. "Fuck faggots! Fuck immigrants! Fuck niggers!"

Level 2: Liberal. You begin to seriously and critically question and challenge your beliefs. "How exactly do I know the Bible is true? Why exactly is homosexuality wrong?"

Level 3: Post-Liberal Reactionary. "Ahhh now I see. Homophobia, xenophobia, racism etc are things that we evolved because rejecting sexual deviance and being naturally hostile to those racially outside our tribe is necessary for the survival of said tribe. Such feelings are normal, natural and healthy and should be embraced rather than pathologized."

I guess those people are Level 1 while we are Level 3.

Jews have conditioned you to associate religion + family values with being "stupid".

Only retards and women use facejew, that goes for leftists and conservatives. College educated kids are no less retarded, they are just indoctrinated by the universities to spout bullshit at you enough that it looks like they are agruing.

>an intelligent post from the frozen wasteland that is Canada
There is hope after all, as long as this guy re-populates the entire country

this

Every time.

Intelligent conservatives are much more subtle, and don't post about it on social media or go around broadcasting their political beliefs like some retarded pretentious lefty.

Yeah or they just don't enjoy fighting with everyone and being demonized.