German state news about Breitbart

tagesschau.de/inland/breitbart-deutschland-101.html

~Translation:
"Breitbart News"
The Platform for White Supremacy
12/1/16 11.23 p.m.

The ultra right-wing US-website "Breitbart News" is engaging the journalistic battle with the greatest caliber. And that they see as public discourse and debate. Their chief Bannon was campaign manager of Donald Trump. Now they want to expand to Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/beats
tagesschau.de/inland/breitbart-deutschland-101.html
presserat.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Downloads_Dateien/Pressekodex_BO_2016english_web.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are surprised that the german MSM are pulling the nazi-card on a competitor who threatens their monopoly?

European MSM just repeat what the most left part of the American MSM says.

What does the video say? My oral German is too bad.

>The Platform for white supremacy

Archive that shit.

I also hope Breitbart moves to Germany and other European countries. They've got some major red-pilling to do here. Breitbart got us Brexit and the Trump victory hopefully we can see more of that here in Europe.

"Breitbart"
Welcome home...

>dubtrack.fm/join/beats
Get in here fuckboys
-molly
chat with us , post memes
talk about pol

I'd welcome them.

>tagesschau.de/inland/breitbart-deutschland-101.html

can someone translate the video?

yay! good news for once.
sadly, it´s not like breitbart will redpill the people who needs it most.

First time i read 'weiße Vorherrschaft', sounds like it came from google translate... we let the old man name the jew right before we cut the signal.

to sum it up:

nazi.nazi,nazi, anti-liberal, white supremacy and a place where the bad guys meet up and get their indoctrination.

And then the obligatory call for cencorship and ban-hammer.

Im to lazy but i watched it my first time and im laughing so fkn hard

>ultra right-wing website

Okay.

>blablabla, breitbart racist, be ashamed of yourself, everything wrong and go back worshipping
The normal radical leftist shit. Iam holding my side, cause zis propaganda is so fucking ridiculous and laughable.

Is this that Lugenpresse I keep hearing about?

I got that they phoned Breitbart and no one wanted to talk to them (shocking)

They sound positively scared shitless.

Ja.

Ficken Drumpf und ficken weißen menschen

The attached video to the URL is even stupider. It talks about Breitbart being an extremist website.
I always knew that Tagesschau sucked, but this is over the top.
FYI, loyal Trump-loving Breitbart-reading German looking forward to Breitbart Munich or Breitbart Berlin — if they can find one person who isn't a commie pinko bastard in the German lying press.

They are giving publicity to the site, kek.

This will backfire beautifully when folks realize it's just a news aite that don't conform with the lying, leftist, globalist establishment.

The guys from Breitbart are smart, the german state media, apparently is not.

>german media are the globalist lefties
>jewish website are rightist white nationalists

a-are we j-jewish too now?

If you want to see how cucked the German press is, then check this link out:
presserat.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Downloads_Dateien/Pressekodex_BO_2016english_web.pdf

Tldr. What does it say

>jews
check
>state of isreal
check

It outlines what the German Press can and cannot say.
It's a self-regulating body that came into existence 60 years ago, to get ahead of German Federal legislation.
The Presserat is the reason why most German news feels so much the same. They all follow the rules. The horrible, horrible rules.

wouldnt matter for an international corporation if they're based in another country. They operate under the laws of the country in which they are based.

it would make a difference if the news came from united states of israelia

Trust me. Commie-pinko Germany will try to have Breitbart Germany declared an enemy of the German Basic Law (Deutsche Grundgesetz), leading to huge fines, imprisonment, and a ban from publishing in Germany.

If you aren't a hard-core liberal like the CDU or SDP (or worse), you cannot voice an opinion in Germany. It is against the law. You will be found. You will be punished.

Going to be pretty awesome for the germans to get uncucked news from both RT and Breitbart. I cant imagine how pissed germans will be when they start sharing the truth

>chat with us , post memes
>talk about pol
We can do that on, you know, Sup Forums.

If you want my IP, you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead wife's son.

We shall see. Remember Bannon is trumps strategist. Maybe we start putting some leverage again on them by threatening turkey to release the rapefugees onto europe.

>ultraright

kek

>if they can find one person who isn't a commie pinko bastard in the German lying press
You dont want to hire People that learned Journalism at some German University.

I would love to apply for Breitbart Germany, ive written my own Blogs years ago. And have a good Twitter Audience.

Breitbart should respond by saying that Andrew was a Jew and calls or attempts to ban his news would demonstrate the antisemitism still present in German news.

meh we do have some pretty decent right-wing news magazines
Breitbart would probably have to fight with Junge Freiheit and Compact in particular but i guess competition is good for business

They didn't actually say that they called; they just showed the phone with ambiguous context. The voiceover just said "Breitbart plans to come to Germany and is allegedly already looking for personnel - for what purpose, they won't say" (image of phone).
It doesn't even really make sense - of course the fucking purpose is establishing a media presence (which was the goddamn point of the entire piece).

German media is fucking shit. The content is poor, slow and incomplete, it has an unbelievable bias and the journalistic standards are trash.

This. White supremacy is apparently a homosexual jew now. I'm not sure where reality starting taking all these turns but we're here now.

American establishment media is the same. You would think Hillary won. We need something more than boycott.

German Media is what they claim Breitbart is, but to the left and all of them are like this.

And of course they are afraid of foreign News Outlets, cause they could remove the blindfold the german press has put on the german People.

The more right wing actual news to combat leftist propaganda is a good thing. We have 2 conservative against something like 13 liberal news outlets