Give me one reason I should trust a guy who threatened to mass murder Iraqis and make people "remember what we do here...

Give me one reason I should trust a guy who threatened to mass murder Iraqis and make people "remember what we do here for 10,000 years" in a punitive sense.

This man is a war criminal.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-chosen-retired-marine-gen-james-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/2016/12/01/6c6b3b74-aff9-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html
archive.is/CMv2L
youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/11/22/zoa-calls-on-trump-to-not-appoint-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's what I call a man with balls, just what the world need right now.

>says words
>is war criminal
wew

He was just shit-talking. He's actually a giant pussy when it comes down to it and his nickname is ironic.

War is a crime itself.

And it will never accomplish anything if you pussy it up with rules and regulations. A proper war doesn't give a fuck what people think of it.

Any source on that.

Fucking shills, they have come from the woodwork lately.

No, youre just fucking pussy

His nickname is mad dog. How can that not strike fear into the hearts of the enemies?

Removing kebab is not a war crime.

Nobody cares if you trust him, cuck.

If you kill your enemies, you win.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-chosen-retired-marine-gen-james-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/2016/12/01/6c6b3b74-aff9-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html

Or if you dont want to give them a click
>archive.is/CMv2L

>threatened to mass murder Iraqis
Problem?

Christians will take our lands back. Fuck your Muslim death cult. Feel the real God's wrath.

not just that, hes also super gay

The fastest, least bloody and MOST ethical way to fight a war is to be ruthless so it ends as quickly as possible.

Time to hunt liberals.

Words matter. When you're a general officer your suggestions motivate your men and they follow your hints like a dog follows a piece of steak.

What he did in a leadership role is nothing short of calling for the mass murder of all Ramadi or wherever.

Now he's the Secretary of defense.

He threatened to mass murder Iraqis and make people "remember what we do here for 10,000 years" in a punitive sense

You just stated a reason in your own post. We lad

>slaughtering sand niggers
> a bad thing

so he is mean to animals? Not a big deal OP

I love the guy

> Man hired to fight war
> Waaaaah war is too mean!
Enjoy being white genocided ya lousy cuck.

Because now he is in charge of the army and his number 1 job is protecting you

doing a half ass job at it is tho

he was just following orders baka desu senpai

Thanks for all the you's but I jest.

I'm going to Parris Island Monday.

Very excited Trump won and Mattis is directing our defense. I have never loved this country so much.

Dog bless you all.

>The reincarnation of Patton is SecDef

2016 will be known as the greatest year of all years.

Because I met him and I say so.

> threatened to mass murder Iraqis
Yeah that's a point of concern for me too. I fear he promises too much and won't deliver. America needs people who act on their promises, not peoplle who spew promises.

>reincarnation
They were probably alive at the same time at one point.

Stay Mad OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0

So absolutely no source for that phrase. Just as I thought. Thanks.

>why can't we just be nice in war?

Faggots like you are why we lost in Vietnam.

>E-5
>One service stripe
>NAM

Nice to see not all of the Corps is filled with cucked NCOs that haven't done shit in 4 years.

Kek

He said please. Thats pretty trust worthy.

Not going to give you anything.
You're going to have to get used to earning your opinions, lessons and convictions like the rest of us.

t. "K/D means that Vietnam was a success"

You're absolutely right OP. We should have gone with a gay trans black person to knit sweaters for our enemies and tell us "if you kill your enemies they win"

If we go to war, especially against Muslim savages, we should be brutal because that's all they understand. They see western kindness, mercy, and honor as weakness and reasons we should be conquered.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

Hey, thanks brother.

At the risk of sounding like an edgelord, that's exactly how you have to deal with Muslims. They're savages following a religion of violence. The only form of communication that gets through to them is death and destruction.

See mongol invasions of Iraq and Persia for proper application of this

>Give me one reason
>provides perfectly good reason in question

This is great, I'll reenlist in a heartbeat if he takes the Marine Corps back to its Raider days.

>be savage/haji/unwashed subhuman
>American Missionary tries to save your soul and bring civilization
>kill him and crucify/eat him becasue you're a fucking heathen
>US Government catches wind of the incident
>dispatches a boatload of pissed, bloodthirsty Marines
>they kill you and your entire dirty tribe/family/clan/group with extreme prejudice, burn your house and holy places and rub the earth with salt.
>leave only a smoldering heap with viscera scattered about as an example to others.
>fuck with our missionaries and you get Marines

Thats literally all the USMC did from 1776 up to WWII, we need to go back to the basics to be quite sincerely honest famalam

>mass-killing Muslims
>bad

Doesn't add up senpai

I've got nearly the same ribbons and medals as you devil dog. I always throw up in my mouth when I see a Sergeant with a service strip, but has three fucking ribbons.

no one seriously thinks there is "crime" in war
the winners just hang the losers for war crimes
So, if you don't wanna be hanged for war crimes you better damn well win the war

>Words matter.
Yes. Yes they do. Telling the enemy that you're a pussy and that you won't kill people is a good way to end up losing everything. And he was telling the truth. If we decide we need an objective for some reason then we're going to take it. Even if that means bombing it until there is no one left to fight. That is the ugly truth. You better learn it because that's exactly how real wars are fought.

How many women and children do you have to kill per medal?

Why would only three be a bad thing?

Shhhh Abdul, you're going to be next.

>got fucked in the ass and didnt solve shit
>went back to usa and pretended to be a tough guy
just your average fucking pussy talking shit like the trumpcucks here

>man who kills Muslims

Vs.

>someone who wants Muslims to swarm our country and also get welfare

Pretty easy choice senpai

You're given at least three for just breathing and being in the Marine Corps. National Defense, Global War on Terror, and Good Conduct medal after three years.

Literally breath, don't fuck up, and you get at least three.

Thats what a man has to look like!

>Hanz STILL wants the cock

I hope your wife puts out soon, you're getting desperate.

James "chaos incarnate" mattis

eh, Islam wants to do the same thing. May as well fight fire with fire.

Trump is a better candidate for Patton's spirit if you believe in poo-in-loo-duism

I mean ya, some people don't get the opportunity to deploy. I had to fight and be stellar to hop on one (I'm comm). But I agrer with your overall sentiment. There are fucking terd NCOs that end up becoming career SNCOs.

enjoy your NWO homosexual who probably attends all the satanic gay rituals that are going on in the military.

God bless you Marine.

Patton died 5 years before Mattis was born.

The timeline fits.

It's funny how emasculated you are by a real man.

I can understand why. Germany hasn't produced one in decades.

Made it to the last Iraq deployment and with the 22D MEU. I don't think you can really say you're a Marine much less an NCO if you don't fucking deploy. Maybe that's just my mentality, but why join the Corps and sit at home.

The fact it utterly butthurts libcucks is good enough for me

If this is the best rebuttal Germany can come up with, they deserve to get destroyed by immigration.

Leave it to the haji to be mad Mattis is getting appointed as SecDef

Did he have your brother killed in Fallujah Abdula?

You already stated the reason to do so in your own sentence
>mass murder Iraqis and make people "remember what we do here for 10,000 years"

Dog bless

THIS IS WHY. You don't send out a sheep to defend against wolves.

There's literally nothing wrong with letting cucks get blown up by IEDs while you cash in your checks every month.

lol amerifats being triggered by that FACT that Mattis is a flaming faggot

*salutes*

Thats why i trust him
>(JNS.org) The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) called on President-elect Donald Trump to not appoint Gen. James Mattis as secretary of defense, citing Mattis’s past comments conveying hostility to Israel and a lack of understanding of the threat radical Islam poses to the Jewish state.

jns.org/news-briefs/2016/11/22/zoa-calls-on-trump-to-not-appoint-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense

That's why people don't fear you French cucks and anyone in your armed services. US Marines hold a reputation. We'll come and kill you in any clime or place, then piss on your dead body.

>no wedding ring

Where do you live?

If he's a faggot, I want a million more faggots just like him.

Look at these two faggot army brat welfare queens bragging about getting their boy scout ribbons.

>muh fees fees: the post
You can't reason with estrogen, faggot.

This.

He's married to the United State of America

nice digits but you're dumb

HEY GUYS LOOK!

a faggot!

That man is the ballsiest motherfucker i've ever seen. The cucks will hate him, the patriots will see him for what he is; a goddamned hero.

No rules in war. Shit gets fucked up left and right. Can't moralise that shit. Mattis understands that implicitly. Gets the job done, and how.

us marine hold the reputation of being super dumb and piling up nicely, thats about it.
literally cannon fodder for rich business man

Dog bless

I'm ok with being the other woman.

Yes? It's his job to FUCK enemy soldiers. I don't see the conflict of interest here.

>what is a just war

yeah, lets completely level their homeland, displacing millions who will then claim refugee status, march en masse to europe and get granted asylum because of the ethical obligation of our warmongers.

that'll curb white genocide for sure.

Good for you if you worship cannon fodder.

These useless cucks are sent up the meat grinder precisely because they're replaceable.

t. air force master race

Shhh kraut, don't tell them the truth. Let them circle jerk each other about how they're the few and the proud so that we can keep recruiting dumb young kids to die. Let them believe the lie that they're defending America or that they will have glory for being cannon fodder.

You'll want us retards when your homes are being taken over by the Muslim hordes.

>Now he's the Secretary of defense

Thank Christ

OP is your typical nu-male pansie who does not know how things work
>^be gentle with this snowflake

>t. chair force masturbator

ftfy

>Words matter.

The guy's pretty much all talk and ego but his actual policies are boringly moderate. Shore up relations with friendly arab states, stymie (but not invade) Iran and no nukes ever.

>When you realize your shittalk just killed a muslim
>When you realize Kek blessed your post to have more impact
>When you realize you may have actually saved us all through another genocide

THANKS, GERMANY!

In America a lot of guys who take care of their body but aren't cucked enough to go into the military make friends with Marines just to fuck their wives on deployment. Those girls are so thirsty. It's like Marines don't know how to fuck.

You should visit. Some of the wives are actually hot but most are fat.