Roof will be representing himself in his trial

>Roof will be representing himself in his trial
>will be able to harass niggers whose family members he shot
Is he-- dare I say it-- /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTFIdYoXwUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this gonna be like zimmerman trial redux?

perfect way for Sup Forums to rebound after the post-trump lull

>our guy
Of course he's your guy kike, you're the one who mkultra'd him

He's going to go down swinging. And it is going to be amazing.

Zimzam pt. II?

>We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

He was too good for us

I cannot wait for the sheer amount of keks.

Pls tell me we can watch the court case.

I want to hear him yell niggers just once.

it denies a kike lawyer a paycheck so it's amusing

My body is ready
youtu.be/LTFIdYoXwUw

>Nigger has nothing but disdain for the functions of our justice system
Why aren't I surprised by this?

i love this kid

This is gonna be good.

Holy shit he was beyond based. In a just world he would be considered a hero.

Sup Forums has got to find a way to fuck with this trial. please. it's the perfect way to close this year/open the new year (whenever it is)

This little faggot had such a tiny set of balls that he had to go kill decent churchgoing people.

If he hated niggers so much,he should have went straight to Brick City and killed as many niggers as he could have.

Fuck that little bitch.I hope he dies from niggers raping him to death in prison.

y u so mad shitskin?

wtf, why does he have no reaction? Florida is an execution state.. he should have had a shit eating grin.

This is a bullshit shill thread.

pol dosn't like limp wristed autistic faggots who shoot unarmed old people.

pol stands for the warrior spirit in us, not this fucking omega male.

>christcucks
>people
LOL

He killed a bunch of old god fearing church goers. Maybe if he'd blown out some actual niggers, but he was far too much of a white beta pussy.

>Killing old black people in church
>not killing niggers in the hood

Come on guys...

Nice ID Tcup

I'm surprised the court allowed this. This kid has obvious mental problems.

so many niggers on Sup Forums holy shit

Its true tho. The ones in church literally dindu nothing and could be the elite of the apartheid bantustan you'll inevitably form in 2019.

This.
If he had gone into the hood, and smoked a bunch of BLM/ gang-bangers, then he would have been a hero

this

I cant wait to see this white boy get roasted and his 1000000year sentence

No. He killed a bunch of old people in a church. He is a coward.

Is this being televised? When?

I'm mad because he didn't kill any niggers. He killed people in a church. Any decent racist you'd have killed niggers in the ghetto.

Why are you so stupid,Cletus?

>implying there was ANY chance the zim zam could be flim flamed

Catch 22 interplanetary chess. He must be insane to shoot niggers and then represent himself in a state with a death penalty, therfore he is insane and can walk.

yeah man, i'm sure all the niggers who slaughter white children by the hundreds on an annual basis think so too.

>he'll be able to cross-examine the families

The fuck? Are the families witnesses? What is she talking about?

>church going
>decent
>niggers of any kind
>decent

Hey buddy, reddit's two doors down.

Some were in the church. Maybe the prosecution wanted some kids to tell their sob stories so the jury would hate the guy. I dunno.

No, getting his asshole gauged 10 sizes larger in jail sounds like a pretty bad end game

You shut your whore mouth. Blacks hate niggers to you stupid motherfucker.

Fuck off you jew piece of shit

>2016
>not being 1599
Literally Hitler yourself.

Give 'em hell, Dylan!

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Except he's right. He couldvd waged war in thug land but instead he killed good people. They were so nice to him that he almost didn't go through with it.

>Muh church people

Kill yourself you nigger loving christcuck

kek

He is a fucking idiot and hurts the right wing more then he helps. 10 decent class niggers is not worth all the bad press.

t. Charlestonion

this is correct. if you can't control yourself atleast start with the lowest which are literally 3 blocks away sitting in a Hardees

Not to mention they took the time to pray with him and then he murdered them. If you're going to murder someone you don't fucking waste their time first.

>old people
So niggers after a lifetime of raping and robbing and leeching off white people are suddenly immune to justice just because they have a few grey hairs. Okay.

>churchgoing Christians
Black churches are racial political activism centres and nothing more. There is nothing Christian about them.

I'm an Athiest that hates niggers,boy.

I've also been around long enough to know the difference between a hero and a faggot.

Did he really say that?

Because no one cares about dead gangbangers. His intention was to start a race war (that you are currently in, btw)

If he actually gunned down thugs people would be rooting for this guy. He gunned down people sitting down in church, what a wimp.

>mfw Tcups right on the money.

>leaf wearing a dedora

Top tier disgusting.

PLEASE

he shot up a church full of elderly black people who had taken the word of Jesus Christ to heart, he's a heathen and needs to be executed

Reagan is Nagaer spelled backwards.

Go tap some trees and fuck a Moose,Eh?

Should have shot up a ghetto, take the fight to the niggers

>starting a sentence with "so"

When is the trial happening?

I was agreeing with your post you fucking nigger.

Trial starts January 17. Trump inauguration is the 20th, with ongoing protests in DC the day(s) after. Late January is going to be peak /comfypol/.

He should have went to a nigger club and killed the young niggers not the old ones who are pretty nice and just in Church.

>is this gonna be like zimmerman trial redux?
No because unlike Zimmerman who entirely justifiably shot someone in self defense this piece of shit murdered a bunch of Innocent people

>decent
>people
Did it ever hit you that those people may not have been innocent civilians? Did you ever think about looking into their lives?

Man, gunning down random innocents, in a church even! Very civilized, traditional white behavior. Nothing like niggers doing a drive by on random people. A beautiful example of the white race!

I'm not a reddit user, and I support killing young nigger chimps. He should've went somewhere where the young nigs go, cause THEY are the problem. Possibly a university African Studies class or BLM protest, not a bunch of old people who did nothing wrong.

Brevik = hero

Roof = pussy faggot

Why do people keep falling for these stupid hoaxes?

This. If he was smarter, he would have just went to the closest housing project or section 8 apartment complex and just started blasting. If he had done that, most of his victims would have been criminals and drug dealing ghetto scum which would undermine the MSM sob stories and attempts to villify him. He'd still go to jail, of course, but he would be a folk vigilante hero, a real life Punisher. Shooting people in a church just makes you look bad.

Somebody tell persuasion man

If he'd gone into the ghetto and shot some gangbangers or fired into a BLM protest then he would have been our hero. Instead he went after old, unarmed people in a church. They were literally not doing anything, which we all know is an absolute rarity for nigs.

He was a good goy manipulated by the kikes just like the rest of the stormkikes. Someone who does not understand persuasion at all and is actively discrediting the fight against the Jews.

This. If he hated niggers he should have went and shot drug dealing ghetto niggers not shoot up a church. Can't wait to hear the judge tell him hes gonna be executed

>would undermine the MSM sob stories and attempts to vilify him
You haven't learned anything about the MSM during this election, have you ?

>Shot up old black christians
>Our guy
Nah. If he had shot niggers he'd be our guy, but he shot the equivalent of white blacks. The good blacks.

didn't he literally admit to shooting those people and regretting it?

Also he was a shut in for at least a year before killing the people. This is going to be shut down once he shows he is a moron. He is ~21 years old FFS. I also think i read he dropped out of HS too.

Please tell me there will be a live stream?

>/ourguy/

Yes, he is your guy.

There are no good blacks.

This
Get the gangbangers, Marxist terrorists, or BLM thugs. Not the regular people going to church

>niggers
>people

Sup Forums is full omega faggots

Same reason why they love Brevik

Dude literally only killed white Christian's kids even though the whole point of his rampage was because of Muslims

>blacks at church
>same as niggers

I have seen this exact post made before. You are a bot. You won't post a timestamped pic proving me otherwise.

>killed a bunch of delusional niggers
hes a good guy in my book

>attacking old people instead of Blacklivesmatter niggers or young niggers in college

Yeah an absolute genius!

>despises good christian blacks
Yea because the white trash is so worth saving, all the white trash here in Wasaga are meth or crack heads, if they were killed today I wouldn't even shrug.

I don't blindly defend whites, only defend them if they're contributors to society and not filthy junkie gap tooth leeches.

I miss calling out the JIDF. We used to have daily anti heeb threads and they would always pop up

>all these falseflagging edgelords itt

Sad. Most of you are soft fucks in real life too.

This moron may as well be a Muslim. He was doing Wahhabi jihad by killing Christians. Such a bonehead really, famalam.

hes a subhuman dude. didnt help a single white person, probably made it worse for us actually

i hope he gets the death penalty

/robots/ need not reply

>/ourguy/
Saged and hidden.

Oh Vey, don't let the fly in know how we talk about the schvartzes!!

You fail to mention that these 'kids' were the entire future of the Norwegian Labour party.

Why would the prosecution put family members of the victims on the stand? They are of zero value to the case.

Anyone know if the trial itself is going to be closed to the media? If not it's shaping up to be one hell of a streaming experience.

I get that it's hard, but the girl in OP's pic needs to understand that the justice system is set up the way it is for her protection as much as it is for everyone else. The difficult parts (crossing victims and their families, requiring accusers to testify and/or otherwise face the accused) is part of that safeguard.

If she disagrees, then that's fine, I'll just say she raped me. No need for a trial or defense. That's 20 years, 10 with good behavior, right?