Another timeline disruption

>mfw i remember another time displacement
does everyone know about the meme drive, you know the microwave cone that violates newtonian mechanics, but it turns out it doesn't because the particles move at relativistic speeds. if you frequent Sup Forums, mainly Sup Forums, /sci/ or /x/ it's a common subject. it's been proposed as an efficient way of thrust if it will ever work for deep space missions. you know what else is also a viable way, a electromagnetic propulsion, using charged particles and plasma in order to achieve thrust.

that's really all beside the point, my gripe with this how they're named. i remember doing a project when i was younger about different types of possible propulsion and i'm 100% sure that the cone impossible meme-science shit was called a microwave thruster ( and not an em drive, like everyone calls it now ), and that the plasma thruster was called an EM DRIVE. i vividly remember looking up information, and even the project itself presenting information about fuel efficiency and feasibility. i remember different respectable sources describing the EM Drive as an engine that uses plasma, and the Microwave thruster as a metallic cone that bounces off microwaves inside it to produce vibration and then thrust so i should be the only one remembering the different names this way right.

i honestly don't care much about what they're called, i'm just kinda astounded by how real it all was, and how different it is. i always believe in the possibility that reality was a simulation that changes retroactively, but now i'm certain

share your stories and theories about this phenomenon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY4vw_kQQ1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump just cause I feel bad for you writing all that

also Mandela effect is merely people being wrong and not accepting it

They found the lindbergh baby in this timeline.

Just going to leave this here

thanks uk bro, but i'm sure they were called differently. this is just one example, entire wiki articles, with sources from nasa, esa and other papers, it was all different. i even remember the project. i'm so fixated on this because it fascinated me, and the fact that there existed possible technology using plasma for thrust seemed interesting and exicting, and it promted me to study engineering at the time

Anno1404. Go through the speech files and find the particular sound bite...

you'll know when you'll find it.

Listen to it very carefully and then tell me many people have the wrong interpetation as you so think.

Man, they are fucking up the timestream super bad.

Anyone else here from the time line where it was called zipfiles and not winzip?

coincidentally me
if there's any popsci fag like myself who remember when the em drive was a plasma based propulsion method respond, i really wanna know how many people remember it even if its a niche kinda technical question

i would like to remember another timeline where in italy we dont 20% of all immigration made of romanians gypsyes burning chemicals and doing criminal activities while living in the dirt.

>we dont 20% of all immigration
what did he mean by this ?

too much hassle but I'm interested enough for you to tell me if you wish

>tfw Looney Tunes can never happen in UK cause we say choons and not toons

>toona
it's chuna

>They found the lindbergh baby in this timeline.
what the fuck

Oh yeah! Even caught the kidnapper too. Big trial. People don't remember, because it never actually happened. Thanks CERN!

I thought the executed a guy, but never had proof

What the fuck is cern even doing anyway?
Are they redpilling the universe or just breaking it?

They found the lindbergh baby? What in the actual fuck? I remember watching an old episode of Pawn Stars where some guy brought in some case files about it. Pic related is all I could find on youtube, but it mentions the baby being dead.

"go home, Walter" was def mike
WTF did they change it?

don't know much about this event. what happened, originally and in this timeline

a very long time ago, like 1930s or some shit, a very famous (now) aviator's kid got abducted and murdered (assumed). Nobody knew what happened to the kid, its one of those mysteries of the world type things..
From what I remember the executed a milk man or family friend or some shit.

NOW they found the body of the baby and supposedly had evidence or something.

shit, pretty spoopy that timeline displacement affects people on such a personal level.

what about the theory that trump won because of timeline shifting

Does anybody here pronounce paprika as pap-a-ree-kah and not like pap-ree-kah? Me and a friend pronounce it differently to everybody else and were both confused when it wasn't spelt "paparika". Are we just retards?

yes

And see, this is the other bullshit thing about that, they couldn't get rid of the jokes people had already made about it.

did anyone else think Billy Dee was dead?

yes it's pronounced as its read

link it if it's noteworthy

Dont know.
Timeline shifts are happening alot more though.
Ive seen that bear book spelled "Berenstien" "Berenstain" and "Bernstine". The "Bernstine" universe was pretty shitty, basically a bad luck universe. I was in it for 6 months to a year. I don't know when I got back to "Berenstain" (Im from a Berenstain universe originally(I think)), I had so much joy when I found out I wasnt in that bernstein universe anymroe.
The shift back to this universe might have had something to do with an awareness of a car crash while I was on the highway one morning.
I didnt crash, but It was like I knew what was going on in the crash.
Shortly after I googled the name again and saw it was "Berenstain", I took out my phone and took a picture of the google results on the off chance my phone shifts with me next time.

>mfw I wrote that copy pasta.

So nice to see.

Either its controlled or not.
If the timeline shifts are a random result of some dickery they are doing there, that would explain all of the anomalies.
If its planned, cleaning up the jokes might just be way too much work. They might have been trying to right a wrong, or just help get closure by solving the mystery of what actually happened to the baby, but correcting every single reference might just be way too much work.

>>>

>tfw you come from the Bloodstain universe

FUCK OFF.

I wasnt meming.

I'm more inclined to believe the first one. Fucking around with sub-atomic particles crashing into each other at uncontrollable speeds and various angles is more plausible than people actually finding a way to control the time stream.

I mean, shit, look what happened the last time a bunch of assholes started messing around with atoms. BAM! Nuclear winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=qY4vw_kQQ1Y

So...I don't now what timeline I was in...or, like, if it was a bad dream, because I know for a fact it was a dream, but it seemed too fucking real...

Anyone ever just wake up and find two Berenstein/Berenstain Bears books? Like, one Stein, and one Stain, or a combination of whatever endings, beside each other? And then a really skinny white dude with black hair walks in and starts swallowing your foot? Just me?

>is more plausible than people actually finding a way to control the time stream.
More plausible than a single family controlling the currency for all but two nations on the entire planet?

Nah. The Mandela Effect is a ploy to disguise and make people normalized to changes in historical matters for when they really start to implement Ministry of Truth style revisionism.

Yes, while that took generations of wheeling, dealing,backstabbing, proliferating, kidnapping,murdering, warring and general fuckery of humankind to obtain that sort of status, controlling time would inevitability lead to paradoxes.

This too.

i have a alter memory in my childhood I play a diferent version of silent hill in my psx with another intro. in the intro appears harry mason with the gun and cheryl in the left harry is talking with two young womans with anime eyes and hair colors the eyes are terrorific real and red the scenne is in a temple look like in the normal intro lisa garland the game is from my cousin and as a child i don like it because the gameplay is normal but the color of blood is more red and dettailed is horrible in the alter version and i searched that version in the internet but nothing is a pirated cd and i thinks is bootleg chinese wathever but that spcecial intro looks like real official very good models

Combination of bad memories, indoctrination into a silent weapons system, and bad media reporting.

You notice something is wrong but you can't quite put your finger on what. It is because you're being attacked in ways you cannot see or comprehend as an attack.
Nothing in reality has changed, their time machine doesn't work for information made before the time machine, data can only be given back to the point of its original creation when one end is within the range of power needed for the other end to communicate with each other.
Furthermore a timeline cannot shift, there are no timelines beyond a theoretical concept.

It works by sending data backwards in time, but from our point of view it is data coming from the future. At some point in the future the data gets sent back so that the past can have it, if it does not the past never gets it meaning you never get it. You may think "well what if I get data from the future but never send it back" but if you never send it back you never get it, so you never get data from the future.

This cannot be used to change anything physically as you are describing, because it wouldn't be a "change" but something that has already happened.

Basically what you're perceiving is your mind tricking yourself. Be extremely fearful of your memory because, yes, it is that fragile and easily to manipulate. It has been molded to be so.