Donald Trump, A hero

Lefties BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CWeGMIHJzx8
youtu.be/IjLNcLS4KTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>promised $7 million in tax cuts
>Carrier makes literally billions of profits because of its defense industry ties
>they're still sending 1300 jobs to Mexico

wow, what a hero

2017 going to be a great year. Libtards don't stand a chance.

youtu.be/CWeGMIHJzx8

youtu.be/IjLNcLS4KTg

>tfw no based right-wing gf

>I'm going to give you free jobs!
>Who pays for it?
>You do.
The shit all the trump shills joked about Bernie doing, trump actually fucking does.

but but but drumpf didn't save ALL the jobs.

fucking leaf.

>promised $7 million in tax cuts
Well considering literally every other presidential contender would have spent that $7m on EBT niggabux, I don't see much of a problem with this.

Lmfao bernietards are still mad.

Holy crap this girl is beautiful
I agree it hurts man

Also got a friendly reminder from the captcha

>Southern strategy
This fucking bullshit cancer again.

>CIA is still posting

>hurr durr don't you hate how those GODDAMNED NEGROES keep wanting all those gibs?
>what's that mr. shekelburg? Your incredibly profitable company needs even more tax cuts? I don't see any problems in that!

America's economy is literally going to collapse if they cannot get their spiraling debt out of control. NO-ONE should be getting gibs, neither Tyrone NOR Shlomo Shekelstein

She had so many opportunities to shut him down and didn't take it. I don't know why they go on these shows. It's a fucking comedy show. It's designed to make you look like a fool to the liberals.

*debt under control

Fucking liberals keep holding on to this detail and making it out to be more than it is.
1. It was going to be all of the jobs in the US deported. 1300 compare to the jobs saved is good.
2. Those 1300 jobs were already gone. Carrier already axed those people before Trump even won the election.
3. A fucking leaf

Was in a sauna with a bunch of old people and they all said Trump saving those jobs was great.

Long term tax gain by keeping the plant in the US and paying workers will easily exceed $7 million. If Carrier left, its a total tax loss.

Why do idiots ignore this?

Was there pizza served?

If Obama was president, he could have saved all the jobs...oh wait.

>"wahh bawwww i'm so mad and btfo"

Ur btfo.

If they receive 7 million in tax cuts every year then it's a net loss you stupid fucking burger

>implying I will defend Obama
>EVER

You people are so fucking dumb

>$7 million
you know how much that is for 1,100 employees who earn $30/hour? Not much.

Its evident you dont have a clue what profit is.

Because they don't let you on unless you agree to follow a preapproved script of talking points

>If they receive 7 million in tax cuts every year
>every year

It's 7 million over 10 years, approx. $700 per employee who won't lose their job per year, union workers who don't make chump change and pay taxes

The still pay taxes you retard. If they closed the plant and left Indiana, how much would Indiana be collecting then?

>7m in taxes vs the 28m that 850 jobs will bring in
>wahhh if he couldn't save ALL of them why do it at all??
Fucking leaf

Hes not my president

Remove leaf

So why bother? The stupidest thing about this show is, and Jon Stewart did it all the time, was they make you look foolish by making jokes and if the guest asks them to take it seriously they go 'OH VEY DIS IS JUST A HUMBLE COMEDY SHOW, SHOAH ETC"

Just ignore these fuckers

>idk what net means
>idk what a tax cut is
AFL

Exactly. People need to stop watching TV and avoid and ignore leftists and muds.

The day I realized I didn't have to spend a second around a mud or a leftist was a great day in my life. Unfortunately, future generations won't have that option if we don't do something about it.

If you're in the states there is a %100 chance that Trump is in fact your president

then you have to go back

>if you keep the jobs here, mexico wins

ok leaftard enough of your bizzaro economics

It was estimated that Carrier would save $65 million moving entire plant to Mexico i.e. they lost money by agreeing to Trump's deal meaning that they believe his threats of tariffs or his promises. Investors seem to agree check parent company's stocks. Indiana makes $3 million in profit from taxes by keeping them here.

7 million over 10 years. If Carrier moved all those jobs Indiana would lose 10 million in 10 years. Indiana gains a net profit by keeping them there.

He threaten all federal contracts to Carrier's parent company UTC.
This far exceeds $65 million.