Sup Forums Raid

>tfw it only takes from 5 to 10 redditors to enrage Sup Forums into bumping their commie threads constantly.
>tfw Sup Forums is sliding good threads because they can't hold their temper tantrum.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're not helping

You just don't get it kid.

sage commie threads

Our rage is infinite.
It will outlast their patience, and teach them the futility of organised labour.

Leftypol is truly shitting the board with all the concern shilling

>my subjective needs: the thread

I simply sage their threads with announcing it. That's the best thing you can do.

Nice text and all but it doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is sliding itself and helping raiders. I wouldn't mind it so much if you guys didn't try to reason with 'em.

Sup Forums is already half newfags thanks to the election
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.com

Its piss poor moderation that is the problem.

Make me a fucking janitor already you cunts.

Why dont we raid leftypol?

they only have like 5-10 people there so it shouldnt be hard to clog up their board

would you make this place great again?

Thats what I did here

this

What anime?

>Sup Forums
>good threads

It's been years since I've spoken to commies. Honestly the pseudo-novelty was a nice change from the majority of bullshit this shit board spews, but it got old really fast.

probably newfags not realizing that most of the threads here are fucking bait. piss poor bait.

You realize sage is a thing right?

Also , Saged.

>implying you aren't saging them
kys. also saged.

agreed, it was fun reminding myself why they are useless and will never succeed in creating a valuable nation.

That being said, there are so many shit commie memes now and the newfags dont do the right thing and either ignore/sage or call them stupid fucking communist niggers.

checked. also nice flag bro