Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

BINE ZIS DACULE
TRAIASCA LEGIUNEA
TRAIASCA CAPITANUL

Romania best mania

pl;nc

TRAIASCA ROMANIA

Something tells me this is doomed to become yet another Romania-Hungary retard-off
Fire it up lads, we're waiting for the butthurt

wow romania i thought you were tougher than this. all i hear is little baby crying

fuck off gyppo

just waiting on the subhuman bozgors to arrive
they're never on time

To be honest, everyone will agree that Magyar are ten times more based than you guys
No offense, you're still cool, like that awkward and lonely kid that you sometimes talked to when no one else was available

why mad desu

wow, this thread is literally copy-pasta from yesterday. advanced cocalar autismo, op ratatule sa o futem pe maica-ta

>bozgors
>cool

Nice pasta idiot, Romania is the enemy.

>frogniggers

>I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Pic taken outside of Bucharest, Romania.

K.

that toothles gipsy bj tho

>Average male height Romania
>1.72 m (5'7)

Sorry you are not Nordic.

Stop making Romanian threads about your pig shit disgusting country.
implying UK couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Romania in a week TOP KEK ROMANIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Brits are ITCHING for a war with Romania. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Romanian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Romanian pig shit they see. When Britain's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>average penis lenght
>12cm
POINT AND LAUGH
YOU = IDIOTS

tbqh, the youth are much taller than their older counterparts, who suffered through malnutrition during commie times

FUCK OFF GYPSIES

just use this the next time someone talks shit

You call that bullying?
I cant post anything moderately serious without getting
>u r gay

Just deal with it, faggot

Giv back Trianon and we no more bully k?

Quit being a little bitch. Everyone gets skewered mercilessly on here.

If you can't handle the bantz then leave.

56%
Let bullying commence

We don't have a muslim mayor that tries to arrest anyone shit talking Islam. We don't have sharia police. We don't have hate speech laws. We're basically more common sense than UK, oh and no white gulting.
You just focus and exit the EU so that it falls apart and we won't pay a dime in our exit(when it will come)
Know your place, the moment your muslims stop having unfair advantages over native brits, then come and shit talk us. Did i mention we have no mosques?

You tell them!

It's not all gold teeth and thievery!

Oh snap britbong got rekt.

>Romania
>master race
pick one gypsy

>Gypsies(only 10% in our country) named themselves similar to us romanians, to avoid being called literally gypsies.
>Thinking native romanians(90%) aren't white
>Judging the whole country bcs the 10% of indian blooded brown fucks have a spotlight
Thank Russia and the commies for incorporating gypsie fucks into our country, norcuck, since you study their race, not white Romania. We still welcome you here, in case Merkel sends her Ahmed refugees :)

Rightful Hungarian clay, the only Romanian part that's worth a damn isn't even theirs to begin with

Never seen anyone shit talking Romania on here! Fuck, most people don't even know where the place is at! Do you really take pol that seriously?

I smell a Jew! Next thing you know Sup Forums will be accused of gassing 6 million Romanians online!
Sup Forums I call all the Romanian skin lamp shades and soap made from fat.

How was 2016's summer truck simulator, Ahmed edition? We don't have such events here. Then again, we don't have muslims here, or their mosques. Come on now, i'm sure your Paris is culturally enriched with all those dindu nuttin africans :)

I've always appreciated your contributions. I will say that you seem to have been slacking on the shitpoat threads lately. Not sure when the last time I saw one was.

Gypsies are such a god-given blessing after all

You serious, Cuckden? You literally have no culture, your own politicians said so.
Better send your swedish women here if you want your whiteness to survive.

We don't have gypsies running politics or police stations. They barely finish high school and stay in their shitty houses or better for us, go to your country. Focus getting Le Pen elected, otherwise, better send us your Eiffel tower before it gets bombed.

Deport all romanians back to india!
You have go go back!

>Leaf
>Trudeau
We'll send our gypsies to you :) Diversity for Cucknada, right?

bump