I'm strongly considering calling my baby Pòl (Irish for paul)

I live in Scotland at the minute, but I won't be raising him in this liberal cesspool. Plus child poverty is massive in Glasgow, and the schools are shit compared to back in Ireland. Thoughts?

Is it white?

Of course

This is like the dumb men who name there sons espen after ESPN channel. Just name him Paul like a white person

Polly want a cracker

Yeah I get that, but I'm Irish and speak Gaelic

From the thumbnail it seriously looked like your baby is actually raging Pepe.

Huh.

Right then, it is essential that you raise this child in western Ireland as far away from Dublin as possible (it's a liberal cesspool aswell), perhaps in Kerry or maybe even Galway.

Will you be feeding him poltatoes ?

If I pulled off that cord, would it die?

Solid name

I'm Irish roots and middle name Paul.

It would be extremely painful

Name it KEK!

HE WILLS IT :^)

That's a jew name

I'm from Donegal, so that's where I will be going. Its a fair distance from Dublin

OH SHIT

>child poverty is massive in Glasgow
That's not how it works you stupid mick. If you live in poverty then yes your child will be raised in poverty. However being born in Glasgow does not mean your child will grow up poor. Having a useless fenian for a father does. Please go back to Ireland and unburden us of your "craic"

Witnessed Dubdubs

Well if I take kek from Turkish (which means cake) it could be translated as císte, but he would be bullied like fuck for being called "cake". I could give kek to his middle name, but it was a mission persuading my gf to call it pol to begin with

Being raised around poor Scottish scabby children would be detrimental to his well being, its not my problem that the Scottish can't raise their children

>inb4 he turns tranny and xhe ends up getting Islamafied.

Please don't do this to us.

Pol actually sounds like a good name

o fuck op

I think he means other children would be poor shits around him.

MacBhàin is better

This is true you don't want your children growing up around that shit

>Pòl
kek

Fuck off you fenian arse-bandit, you are as bad as the Pakis

Don't be one of those pricks that names their kids stupid shit for their own enjoyment.

He's a big fetus

You know that calling me a Fenian is more of a compliment than an insult

that's a surprise for another cucking my friend

>espen after ESPN channel
ugh

OP, Paul, yes. Go for the generic modern version and he'll thank you for being a Joe Bloggs instead of a Joey Bloogs

One of the things that has fucked Glasgow up more than anything is the Irish. Your bird is a total cow, now get to fuck with your wee papist bastard.

No he's Irish, pay attention.

Go home paddy.

lol

under rated post

>2016
>thinking Caelbad will curse you with black magic

It's a good name. Don't name your children some shit anglo name. Respect your roots.

Fuck off faggot I'm full blooded irish and play bach fugues on the piano. Go back to drinking vodka and jerking it to anime.

Pól is a common name in Ireland nobody would bully someone over that name

That shite. Im strongly considerin calling my boy Pepe, as my father.

I still dont know if its a boy or a girl, but if hes a boy is really happening.

t. Irish rape baby who calls himself Scottish

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

kek, thanks for paying for my degree, (Scotland doesn't have enough native people who can actually get to that level of education). Good luck looking after the 33% (36,000) of poverty ridden kids, who will undeniably end up like you.

Call him Paul for fuck sake, don't pick unique names that'll get him bullied or singled out. The accent would confuse people, picking unique names is akin to niggers calling their kids Shanequa etc.

t. a depressed father who has never held his son because society favors the woman.

>your destroying national pride
>your doing the opposite of what you claim to support
>your

It's you're. For a nation whose major conyriburion to the world has been lirerature your mastery of the english language (likely the only language you speak) is lacking. This is coming from a full blooded irish yankee from Boston. Get your shit together and stop posting this stale pasta.

Contribution*

Holy shit, your shit english is wearing off on me. I might as well mcfucking kill myself.

Name him DIOOOOOOOOOOO

LMAO

>Knowing gaelic
>unironically roleplaying we wuz celtic druidz
Just name him Paddy

you're just a cuck, sven
dont blame society, everyone have normal lives

The most redpilled name you can give your child is something historical, like a former patriarch in your family.

Pol is common enough in Ireland, man. Especially in the south

>For a nation whose major conyriburion to the world has been lirerature

Read this back.

I hope you're never redpilled by life on this topic, muzzie. You wouldn't survive.

Assuming they remain in the UK.

MUH MUH MUH HERIITTTTTUUYUYYUGGGGGEEEE!!!!!111

No one cares abour your heritage faggot

why are you here and not your friends?
because they didnt fucked up.
you're whats wrong with yourself and even if your country change to favor men, you will still be wrong and you will still lose your child. be less of a fuck up next time you're alive

>Posting nudes of your own child on the internet
MOOOOODS

Make it his middle name if anything. Don't fuck around with a kid's first name senpai.

May as well start him early

Again, sandchink, you don't know what you're talking about.