IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

liikkkkkeeee uhmm no much? ? kmmthxby :)

>mfw these bitches thing uncle sam cares if they get knocked up

>Last month of last year before the reign of the god emperor
It's literally irrelevant now.

they're going to either all end up pregnant the day before or fail the tests on purpose so they wont have to go, why are we even doing this we should follow the spartan's way and train them in fighting but let them remain at home

Gonna redpill a bunch of gashes on islam when they see how they treat women first hand

>women get drafted
>just get knocked up so they don't have to do shit
>White birthrates increase

EQUALITY, BITCHES!!!!

Can't wait for all those special snowflakes to be saying they don't identify as male or female to avoid serving

What combat role can they even serve in equally? Only thing that comes to mind is sniper

That's not necessarily a bad thing, though. It would at least force the government to deal with the growing problem of gender identity.

Sanitation.

Why are women such cowards? They are brave as fuck here in the US, but all of you are right about them coming up with excuses for not getting sent to war. But why would they do that? Why are women such bitches?

I'd love to see women get drafted in 2016. Just have all female infantry though, so they don't get actual soldiers with beta tendencies killed.

>Implying they won't get knocked up by Tyrone or Miguel

How fat do you have to be to not serve in the military, and are you willing to fuck women that fat?

Thats why we send all the felons to die first as meat shields

#DraftOurDaughters

>women are massively inferior to men in terms of strength, meaning they'll have a harder time carrying around all the equipment, handling a firearm and have less general endurance
>sign them up for the military anyway
i still don't understand this meme

>millennial women in the military
Russia will eat us for lunch.

This should make women go willingly back to the kitchen.

Its a fertility edict. You cant ban contraception in the USA again, so you basically threaten the women in the country to have babies. Its what north korea has been doing, and it works great. Boosts population and military strength.

On divorce, assets accumulated during the marriage is distributed to each spouse evenly. Is this mean liabilities are also distributed equally?

Kek

Because you being factually correct is sexist.

You shitlord.

Their bodies absorb bullets all the same

>I DONT WANT EQUAL RIGHTS LIKE THIS
fucking kek'd

But then they can dues ex machina us

the last time the draft was used was during the Vietnam War.

There are plenty of middle/poor trash who are more than willing to get out of their podunk towns and earn a steady paycheck.

The military has been outsourcing duties that use to be performed by soliders

>lawn mowing
>KP
>painting

This could actually be a great thing. Start saving money and put bitches to work. Get them acclimated to real labor.

>women get drafted
>take all the cozy healthcare/support/intel jobs
>sorry guys, you're all going infantry regardless of your intellectual capacity
>70% of them get preggo and honorable discharge.

Yes, this will be great for morale. Good thinking, fuckwits.

This makes me rage and kek at the same time

Ain't equality a bitch

If you can play flappybird you can fly a drone

Kek, enjoy your equal rights cunts.

The WACs were a huge benefit to the military, and were pretty universally praised.

Though, that's the theory. The women of today, I don't think would be able to measure up.

it will be PARADISE for the average GI..think about it...tons of women will be forced into service=lots of stupid cannon fodder to send in front of you OR lots of free sex because they will all want to get pregnant to avoid service.

This is why white men are going after rice

Just because they have to register doesn't mean they will necessarily see frontline combat. I think it's a good idea, plus it will put feminists into an existential crisis.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOW'S THAT EQUALITY TREATING YOU

Does this mean women will be equally drafted during war time if necessary? Is this Obama thing that will be nullified after Trump becomes a president?

they'll be recycled until their fat asses can lift an ammo can, then will be sent off to be cumdumpters on the front lines.

Hope the feminists like the Middle Eastern weather

FRONT LINE INFANTRY

A friend married a white woman a few years ago. He recently got divorced and lives in a shitty apartment alone, and has to pay her alimony.

I married a Japanese woman, and she was waiting with dinner cooked last night when I got home.

So yes.

trump should implement mandatory birth control shots for female soldiers.

It's simply comes down to the fact that Asian women can be more westernized than white women. They are better at being white than white women are.

To the people laughing, you DO realize they will just get knocked up before bootcamp is over and be on permanent maternity leave + disability, RIGHT??

> being white
No such thing
A world's difference between a German woman and a Croatian woman

The whole reason women weren't included was because of sexism on the conservative side. You're not teaching them a lesson.

>Be 28
>Draft cut off date is 25
Feels safe man. Also, even these cunts do get drafted, it's not like they're going to be on the frontlines or anything.

>German
>White

Pick one.

>croatia
>white
pls keep us out of this

Does anyone have that interview with an army woman about why they are useless as infantry?

lmao about time, maybe theyll stop bitching about soldiers when they know what it is like.

Kurdish women soldiers are pretty effective desu

>men are required to sign up for the draft when they turn 18
>no one bats an eye, feminists are silent, no one talks about it
>women become required to sign up for the draft when they turn 18
>national outrage, feminists furious, "w-w-w-we were opposed to the draft this entire time!"
It's things like this that really make me dislike women, and fuck, I don't want to dislike women, but they act like hypocritical, narcissistic, spoiled babies who don't care about anyone but themselves and throw tantrums to get what they want. All this talk of "gender inequality" based on things like the wage gap which are literal lies, but something like this is completely ignored.

Memes aside I find it funny that while we point to data showing IQ differences and other stats to prove some races are below us, many will ignore that same data not having the white race in first place. They are usually behind Asians

>that cunt who looks pissed he made it

Underrated post

women should be gassed

Just noticed her, wow what the fuck?

lol.

a man without 1 entire fucking arm is more useful than a woman in the military.

Drivers and pilots. I mean they have been serving as pilots already but now they can drive Humvees and Tanks.

Fuckin brilliant

Imagine millennial American girls in the Russian tundra. This is so stupid.

>Lost

high IQ is useless if its only used to screw over the world.

Especially white women

He only has 1 arm and 1 leg.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

That's why Draft Our Daughters rattled them so much, they were going to do it and thought we'd found out!

LOLOL

Not pilots. Women can't handle anywhere near the G forces a man can

Also their reaction times under stress are depressingly low

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!"

Women are empirically worse drivers and pilots, as they score lower on spatial IQ and have less depth perception than men.

>thinking everyone in the military is in a constant state of running shooting and humping gear.

Literally 99% of the entire military does normal jobs like supply clerk, paper pusher, plumber etc. you're higher than giraffe pussy if you think women are getting drafted to the infantry

HD isis rape videos when?!!

#DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

praise KEK

>WE WANT EQUALITY!
>Woah now, not THAT much equality.

How come male drivers crash more then retard?

Women avoid risks and can multitask better.

>still don't understand this meme
Because a long time ago a woman was made to feel embarrassed at a cocktail party when a man pointed this out to her. This is the motivation of most modern femshits.

We'll finally have equal rights!

>Women are actually more equal to men now

ayylmao

I don't get how for fucking 90 years women were allowed to vote. But weren't allowed to be drafted. That's some massive human rights violation. Women can vote in representatives that can start wars than men have to fight in but women don't.

>women drivers
no

careful what you post kid, you aren't anonymous for long...

kek

autism

HAHA NOW WOMEN WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT A FORM ONLINE AT 18 LIKE I DID

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

>we can kill 1000 shitskins with a fucking 3 foot drone
>need for human labor decreasing every minute
>not getting rid of the draft

god I fucking hate this country

Why? Hillary didnt win.

the leg isnt relevant in climbing that you retard.

Can you imagine she boons on the battle field?

Wew lad

Even tho they are not derbs your digi7s have a certain aesthetic to them that I enjoy

t.autism

We are going to be at war within 49 days

Guessing this is satire.

but thats even better for the Nation, much more usefull

if the only reason they get drafted is to do all the cooking and cleaning then what's the point

Basically this, buckle up boys

Buckle up sluts. You're in for a bumpy ride. Or, you would have been, had Hillary won and started WW3 with Russia