Obama proves that he's a worthless "leader"

>Obama also singled out Trump for derision, saying:
>When somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There’s — there’s no answer to it. He just says, “Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.

news.grabien.com/story-flashback-obama-mocks-trump-promising-keep-carrier-plant-us

"yes we can?" more like "no we can't" what an idiot.

AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Except the fact that Trump just gave them gigantic tax breaks. Now every corporation is going to take advantage of Trumps weakness.

Don't be so niave.

did you read the fine print? he is going to be focusing on:

>Schultz was quick to remind analysts on a conference call Thursday that he is not leaving the company, but instead transitioning into a new role to focus on turning Starbucks' Reserve-branded coffee bars into destination restaurants.

>Trump promises to lower taxes to make America a competitive place to do business again
>He does
>Companies begin to stay and do business in America again

Oh no! Whatever shall we do?!

He gave them a tax break and they hired more workers, what's the problem here?

>Gigantic
>7m

What's wrong with that? Every person a corporation employs in the US pays taxes.

To be fair, wouldn't car manufacturing be a job of the past, yet $70 billion was spent to save them.

>LOL U CANT DO THAT IT DOESNT WORK

says the 'community organizer'.

And Obama only spent $70 billion for 1 million jobs, or $70,000 per job, in a year

good luck with that

Classic liberal short-sightedness right here, folks. Many such cases.

the problem is that there's no answer to such a question.

trump saved 1000 jobs in indiana. that was something that was going to happen, 4 months ago when obama was saying """He just says, “Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer."""

but how could trump answer such a question? people have unrealistic ideas of what you can honestly say, and it's not much more than 'i'm going to try, i'm gonna do my best, i'm gonna do it". and that's what trump says. that's why i give him trust. because he didn't get all rhetorical about proving it. he just said, we're going to get it done. that leaves him open to this bullshit jew-talk that obama spews. but it's the truth. and someone with a little sense can see that.

i can build a desk. people, i can build a great desk. i'm great at building desks, really. and i'm going to build a desk. i have a shop full of tools, and i've got tons of hardwood stock.

obama would say, "well, how, what, how exactly are you going to build that? what magic wand do you have? you don't have an answer"

what am i supposed to do, explain the entire manual of desk making and go into specifics every fucking time he says that?

people want specifics. you are right. this is one reason the "debates" are worthless. they want specific plans and you just can't do give them that realistically.

you just have to have an idea and the determination to bring that idea to fruition.

trump spent 7 million to retain 1000 good jobs who will all pay taxes.

7000 dollars a piece from each worker in taxes in order to break even on that deal.

the average yearly salary is probably 50k-60k a year. they'll pay around 7k a year in taxes.

so in roughly 1 year, the deal will not only have saved the livelihoods of 1000 people, but will have broken even in the most basic sense, not to mention the value of the business done to the region, which would have been lost.

in 2 years, the deal would have MADE roughly 7 million dollars. now factor in the business and economic

that's a KILLER investment for our nation to make.

honestly, it's genius, and if he keeps this up, we're just all going to be fucking rich.

If you produce a product in the USA and employ USA workers you deserve to have very low taxes.

if that's the case, donald trump has literally exceeded the economic successes of barack obama by the factor of a cool 1000%. one thousand percent.
people want what they think are specifics. they're too stupid to have any idea what those would actually sound like.

>you just have to have an idea and the determination to bring that idea to fruition.

and that is what the entire world could not convince us that we did not see in trump.

>Reminder that Obama is taking up extra time to tutor trump in being president b y Trump's request

Could someone please redpill me on why having more jobs at the expense of tax cut for the company is a bad thing? Sure, the government will take in less money, BUT, it won't need as much anyway when less people are on welfare, which is the biggest cost right now.

People with jobs instead of welfare won't fall for collectivist memery and that limits the power (((they))) wield over them.

True.

Someone should call out Sanders and ask him if he'll take the kind of paycut President Trump said will take for the job.

He's having Obama show him whatever formal methodology is necessary to run the executive office. If Trump takes extra time to learn his new position but is still ready by January 20 what difference does it make?

trump is gonna be as worthless as obama though

>Trump is helping the special needs president feel special.
FTFY

Insane frankly that he didn't use that money to give those workers food stamps after they lost their jobs instead. The money he would collect from taxing their company, that isn't here anymore.

Obamas cool confidence is sounding more irritating as trump starts to show how full of it he was.

is something like that considered a demotion? they didnt want to fire him so suggested he pretends to want to take over a shit project in hopes to prove himself?

...and Obama had all the answers?! So either Obama is just as guilty of the exact same thing as Trump or he had the answers and should change his slogan to "Yes we can, but we won't".

Ccomon guyz
Bama can cut deels too
Look he got those hostages back from iran after some cool wheelin n deelin

>Obama and his retarded Democrat followers think deal making is literally magic

7 million over 10 years

Obama never had a real job in his life, like most Dems he literally doesn't understand how the world works outside of sucking off a government teat.

>Except the fact that Trump just gave them gigantic tax breaks. Now every corporation is going to take advantage of Trumps weakness.

Dude has been making deals since you were shitting in your diapers.

If it looks like a weakness, Trump wants it to appear that way.

Honestly, this was more of a PR move than a serious attempt at keeping jobs in America and the fact some of you people can't see that is astonishing.

He'll really turn up the heat when he's finally president and he can sign executive orders at a rate unprecedented even for Barack Obama. I'm expecting something similar to Roosevelt but without 4 terms.

>liberals are this misinformed

Buy a Ford. I still kick myself over not buying FoMoCo for ~$1.50/share back in Fall 2008.

Ya, Carrier did get an ok deal with Trump, mostly because Trump wants them on board quickly. They realized the writing on the wall, no doubt, and signed on while they still had the chance. Trump is known for being vengeful, so if they had passed up a good deal like this they would have been fucked into oblivion by our God Emperor

I dont really care anymore, I'm just gonna keep repeating this till hopefully a second holocaust happens: FUCK JEWS

community communist kekekkekek

>BUT HE GAVE THEM TAX BREAKS AND DEREGULATION!
Wow if only he said he'd do things like that during his campaign, then I would've totally been a Hill Shill.

Oh wait that's exactly what he did.

>"Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that?"
Sad that Obama is begging Trump for lessons

Underrated

I like your style user

THe US has the largest corporation taxes in the world. Like with individuals, large tax incentivises them to just not pay it; either moving part/most of their revenues and/or profits overseas - money not being spent or taxed in the USA.

Tax breaks see people and corporations alike paying more in total. The left are either too stupid to see this or they just want to take advantage of the politics of envy and score big by taxing the wealthy and successful.