What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Vikernes?

What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Vikernes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OoxGij9mAI4?t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=1c-ArtilaV4
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M
youtube.com/watch?v=xo8DhPhB5AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're thread is gay. Let's ask the real questions.

Is moot redpilled?

there was a period when I questioned my sexuality, purely because of my irrational hate for females based upon only a few of them and how I had been treated. I was going to suck dick because I thought guys would understand me better

he is gayer than that

Good question!

The world may never know...

He has a cute daughter

He's a retarded larper.

no moot was an feminist sjw, a cuck, and a jew

Who, moot?

He's right about Christianity.

yes, but I meant varg

hes cool

i wish hed stop telling me to not do so much stuff though

get the fuck out of here you fag

What did he mean by this?

>Implying Christianity isn't a dead religion slowly inviting more cuckoldry into Europe through Islam

Christcucks never learn.

What if Varg was Santa?

I keep up with his videos, it may seem like he directly tells you to do stuff but he's actually presenting it as advice. It might be a bit of language barrier if anything.

Fuck off varg. Why you In Sweden you tucking cuck!

Age?

This

I generally agree with Varg on many things but this neanderthal theory he's pushing is pants on head retarded.

I think its his wifes idea. She wrote a book about that and it's hilariously dumb

That's his daughter? Fuuuuuuuck.

What's j00t up to these days at Google? He hasn't made contact with us for awhile.

I-is he ashamed of us?

Anzu?

is she really his daughter?

Here's another question, does Varg visit Sup Forums ?

That's not his daughter that's another Norwegian singer. Reverse Google image search you turbo likes

Also

>The eternal fenian spreading more disinfo

He's more badass than most of the ledditors here on 4reddit right now.

selling our info to marketing fags

>Does Varg visit a Japanese Loli trading site?

No

No, and he was the one who burned the churches without a doubt. Don't believe his lies.

Did he ever say he didn't burn them?

He has children.
More based than Sup Forums larpers

Why do you think that?

You mean no-acCount Grishnack? He should stop being a welfare queen.

Yes, and he also has said that he did. Even hellhammer says he did.

he denies burning the churches, The case against him for church burning was thrown out with no evidence

prööööööööööööt

I unironically enjoy his old black metal albums.

As far as the girl, he would have been in prison during her birth. Someone on thulean confirmed her identity.
The churches is kinda funny. In one of his recent rants he said something along the lines of “throwing a few matches helping out here and there".

Nice get my wereman

I fucking knew he was controlled opposition.

Interesting dude. Changes his story constantly though. Kinda like that one dude in high school who was a metalhead one month..then a goth then a punk rocker..then a skinhead..then a wigger.

The Count is constantly reinventing himself and applying the new personas' justifications to his past deeds.

That being said Dunkelheit is one fuck of a powerhouse of a song and Until the Light Takes Us is an excellent film.

>Denies them

Yeah he still participated in a few regardless of the legalese he needs to speak so he doesn't get locked up again.

how much shit do you want

2ch warned us

>This is war, huh, wow

>Arrrrarrraaa
>Arrrrarrraaa
>Raaarrraaara
>War
>War
>War

What did he mean by this?

Precisely. I love how hard he says Euronymous wanted to be in the edgelord spotlight when that is exactly what Varg wanted too.

Just got my first ever Burzum album. Yes, Filosofem. First track, and I was sold.
He should get back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not his cup of tea.

wen your kvlt power hiccups

youtu.be/OoxGij9mAI4?t=55s

Meh. At least Varg and Faust had the guts to actually do it.

>Euronymous Only burned 1 church

C U C K
U
C
K

Had Varg gone through with his plans to blow up a cathedral that would be been top shit as well.

I kek everytime on that track.

His music a shit

It's never too late.

ALL OF IT

the passes and ads are to balance the books

No u

ur a shit

sorry bout how long its taking, I need to go through pics and organise them

>I'm burning this church
>With no survivors

reversw search literally shows "varg vikernes first daughter"

>They'll expect Euronymous in the wreckage brother. The fire rises.

That's rebekka sivertsen you absolute kike

Holy fuck I didn't think gook moot was this bad

>More ads
>Being V& is almost guaranteed

Degenerate heathen scum. I hate pagans. I'd rather marry a kike and raise raghead kids than associate myself with idolaters.

STFU you absolute nigger, it's my vargfu
>inb4 I know, I know

>muh heathenism
how does it feel knowing your religion is slowly eating away at the human race as we know it? :^)

>he thinks he isn't already a pagan

youtube.com/watch?v=1c-ArtilaV4

Its too late christcuck. The jew has died. Now begins the time of the pagan

>dead religion says the gay pagan larper to a religion of two billion people
Hahaha. I'm not a Christian but pagans are worse because they don't actually believe in paganism it's just larping for the sake of larping. The only people who are pagans are the most degenerate leftist hippies that I've ever come across in my whole life.

>bragging about burning European churches instead of mosques

This is why pagans are scum.

Remember he went to school in Iraq and has a thing for Muslims. A coked up steroid freak euroskin dude once told me the word back in the days was The Count got a blowjob from a "special friend" when he was in Iraq. Consider the source though.

>pagans are worse

Christians are literally just degenerated pagans. That's how Christianity spread, by amalgamating with esoteric and pagan religions

>implying both kike religions shouldn't be banished from Europe

>he was molested by muslims back in the day as a kid
> therefore he loves muslims now

Your source a shit

Well yeah. Coked up skinheads are not the best of sources. Supposedly it was experimentation with a classmate though.

>He says this as he lives in a largely Christian country with a Christian heritage
Focus on your own country and continent you dumb 60%-white burger. Christianity is already declining in Europe, Sweden is literally a 90% atheist country now and so is the same for most of Europe and it has led to the rise in leftism and degeneracy and anti-tradition. The only religion that is rising and gaining ground is Islam and you pagan morons are bragging about burning European heritage. Churches built by European men which have been parts of Europe for thousands of years. You are basically doing the mudslime's work for them. In fact I think most of autistic pagan larpers are Muslims given how much you hate Christianity.

>he thinks philisophers haven't been predicting this since Nietzsche

Someone needs to read more Evola, the decline of Christianity was inevitable once the 95 Theses were posted on a church door. Now the old gods are coming back to replace the new God, and a traditionalist renaissance will sweep over the west or else the west clings to its former ideologies. Most of the "athiests" are just reject chrsitians anyways. They have Christian morals in them whether they know it or not. Accept the doom of the Church before it invites Islam into Europe. If they were paganists they would just deport the sand niggers back.

Varg is based. He doesn't buy into the left-right narrative and the other false dichotomies

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

youtube.com/watch?v=xo8DhPhB5AU

No the old Gods are dead you dumb faggot. Religion in general is dead in general not just Christianity all you have today is faux new age spirituality and it's only practiced by hippies and leftist vermin and old European people who still cling to their Christian faith despite the Times. Most people are atheists and no one is gonna kill themselves for Pagan gods because nobody believes they exist you dumb fucking moron. It's like people killing or fighting for comic book characters. It's over. Paganism is dead. Christianity is also going to die. Islam is here to stay and growing stronger everyday. You can stop the infighting and focus on the real enemy or you can waste time masturbating over the idea of burning down the last remnants of European heritage and tradition -- the Churches.

I'll continue to focus on the real enemy.

Well, he was a Volkische neo-Nazi in prison so he knows (((who))) is behind both.

People that says he's a larper haven't seen his videos on what Odalism actually is. One of the most based people alive.

لا شيء يدوم