Italians vs Mexicans

Americans

Who are better immigrants?
Italians or Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexicans. At least the ones who aren't criminals have some humility. Every single Italian immigrant was a loud retard.

I don't get the Italians "are loud" meme
Neither I get the greasy meme

Lol is that nigger holding an ax

I don't get the Italian memes either
the only group of people i truly hate with a passion is niggers

Mexicans. Mexicans I see are either working hard in construction or drinking beer on the porch with their friends after working hard in construction all day.

I truly do not understand prejudice against Mexicans. On the whole you're a better behaved people than native whites. And after two, max three generations your kids are just like all the other Americans. Even the music you guys listen to is way less annoying than pop or rap.

Italians, even today after many generations, still act like tools, loud and obnoxious, sort of like niggers but not as bad.

>That guy in the black suit
Day 204, they still don't realize I'm terroni

AYY LOOK AT THIS FUCKING HOTHEAD OVA HEYA
YUSE SOME KIND OF WISE GUY

>Mexicans
Italians managed to only ruin the east coast, where as mexicans have ruinded most of the country.

Goyim thats not nice. Those8 paragraph essays would kill you for a taco.

Italians by far.
Not all Mexicans are shit here, but a good 50 to 60 percent are horrid beaners that I'd like to round up and gas. Italians on the other hand? Most of them seem pretty cool to me. Even their organised crime doesn't bother me as much as the fuck'n Mexicans

OP why not use the same era picture for mexicans?

zoot suits during the 40's-50's would be a better comparison with the italian picture you have

Mexicans obviously, we have the cute girls.

Neopolitans are the superior immigrants.

Were there even Hispanics in America at the 50's?

wtf i love mexico now

where are you in the country, though?

in los angeles, the mexicans can be very hostile, very "gangster." i used to live there and would get yelled at and berated constantly for being white in a "mexican" neighborhood.

Yes...

I think most "hispanics" were actual Spaniards.

Watch it Paco!

big time, in CA, AZ, NM, TX. hell, los angeles has been full of mexicans for probably 100 years.

i think much of the US southwest has always had a big mix of mexican-europeans and usa-europeans

Are you kidding me?

The Italians. It's not even a question. Americans had legitimate grievances with them, but they didn't come in the numbers you did, they didn't absorb welfare like you currently do. And right now most Italians are based as fuck and staunch conservatives and libertarians.

And their food is world famous. It's an actual culinary art. It's not disgusting beans and tortillas for fucking brown peasants.

Seriously kys for even thinking you're anywhere even remotely similar to Italians to make this comparison.

>
>101112613
"Spaniards" in the 50s my god.
Read a motherfucking wikipedia article or something at least guys.

It depends on which territory and where, but yes we've always had some amount of it in the SW.

Italians aren't that anymore
Also it was just one region out of 20 that they all came from
And in addition to that the US never had a problem with Italy

Mexico is a shithole through and through, and the name Latino is a disgrace. Even many of the working ones here just want to be here for free shit, easy money, then just leave. The ones that are here as regular citizens, act like regular citizens, and pay taxes as regular citizens are perfectly fine but same goes for every nation.

Are you supposed to be Italian or Jar Jar Binks?

The Italians have class

Sure Italian Americans gave you things like nuclear power generation but Mexico has provided a lot of liberal intellectuals :^)

At least the Italian gangster wore suits and only killed other Italian gangsters.

Well how else is he gonna axe someone something?

Reminder that 90% of central americans and south americans that go to the US lie and say they are mexican so they don't get deported all the way back.

Yeah, I know that bullshit. Most people in border states can spot the difference.

What's not to get? Every domestic dispute is a fucking public issue. When They have nothing to say they just shout noises.

Italians

Yeah, 70% democrat voters just like all other Americans. I hate mass immigration apologists.

And remember CA, NM, AZ, and TX were all part of Mexico at some point.

They're worse than the fucking immigrants themselves and should be put up against the wall first.

If the photo doesn't explain you at a glance, why bother?

Remember that injuns had the land before Mexicans.

Italians.

Let me see:
>local latinos
>do fuck all, only rely on slaves and masturbating each other

>italians come in
>actually build up most of the local business and some important companies

I don't know senpai, who could I possibly pick?

reminder that mexicans are aztecs

California was 89% white in 1940. 40% white now. I look back at those 1950s photos and it pisses me off what we lost.

But yet people will talk about how Mexicans are so "hard working" and even better than whites. Despite the fact that they've changed the entire political makeup of the state now so conservatives can never win again.

>Mexican women
>attractive
not the ones you send here pablo.

Mexicans are basically Injuns

Not really. That really doesn't mean anything anyway considering the Colorado Indians were not Aztec.

Aye it's fucking tragic how shit everything is now, CA was awesome. Arizona is going to be dead soon, yay globalism.

why aren't they called Aztecs then?

definitely the italians, there are actually a lot of them in and around my city's upper crust, but they came a few generations before the recent hispanic wave you're probably thinking of. other hispanic/african people came much earlier and are essentially integrated

cheers for that

SDSU call themselves aztecs fwiw

Eww

I guess. You lot are pretty mixed.

mexica is the actual name for aztecs

Don't give them any ideas, Pablo. Our women are our women.

That feel when you're already assimilated and slowly feel cuturally lost

>Mexican calling himself Hispanic like he owns the word

I'm sick of you brown motherfuckers trying to turn it into a race you own

The 50s had the good hispnaics, the WHITE hispanics like Spaniards and Cubans that have no mestizo indio genes....unlike mexishits

You mexishits ruined a beautiful word and a beautiful culture

Fuck Mestizos
Fuck mexicans

t. anglo cuck
even Primo de RIvera, the last great hispanist, called for the union against the (((eternal anglo)))

Hispanics are better than Latino fags

yes, piss off, my land has had island people for centuries, not texas river-waders for the last decades

Cops and firemen, or gardeners and day laborers.

Pretty easy choice.

Italians. It's not even close. Bigly.

iza no true!!!

I agree in if you meant that hispanics are better than franco and lusophones, if not
>he fell for the racial mysticism meem
>he begs Jacques and Nigel to let them into their special club, even when they hate the madre patria
shame on (you)

Italians..The Mafia didn't target civilians

Italy is a top tier country on a top tier continent, Mexico is a depressing shithole

>WHITE hispanics like Spaniards and Cubans
spaniards are europeans, not hispanics

STFU about the 50s, there have been many people from all over the islands since the 17th century here

every slave run went to the caribbean and hired lots of men along the way

even the hispanics who are supposedly (((taking our jobs))) have 5+ generations under their belt, which is some american pedigree

>And their food is world famous.
Not only that, but the Italian immigrants that came here invented pizza. Fucking PIZZA! The on;y one I know who hates pizza is my weirdo cousin. He orders breadsticks instead. He also has a diaper fetish and likes nigger music so go figure

>Italy
>top tier
Compared to inquisition-era Spain, maybe

>5+ generations under their belt

KEK WHAT

I don't think where someone is from is a good metric. Countries have all sorts and kinds of people, why generalize?

>White guy sees hot mexican girl
>My country has borders but my dick doesnt

fucking kill yourselves

>implying italians that doesn't live in the US is quiet

>spaniards are europeans, not hispanics
wew
DO you even know about the hispanidad movements?

Why can't their be good fast Italian food like a damn chipotle on every corner

I voted for Trump, but I actually like Mexicans.

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is a geographic term for any spanish speaking country

Spain is hispanic, but it's considered to be white hispanic

Any race could be hispanic

Spain is not Latino in US Gov terms though, just hispanic.

Also all the bad brown hispanics that take the jobs are mestizos

They take really shit jobs like picking crops or cleaning poop

Old Mexicans from California hated new immigrants because they were middle class or better and saw new immigrants as illiterate Indian peasants who were ruining their reputation.

Are they watching the hanged upside down beheaded people at a bridge?

Theyre watching France and Belgium forfeit at the 2014 world cup

White Hispanics

UNESCO thought Mexican and French was better.

off the computer, pablo

Maybe you should read one you fucktard. A lot of Spanish people settled in the North East and the surrounding areas. There's even a town in Idaho that is almost completely Basque ethnicity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Americans

Italians
Mexican are gay

Italians.

Better food, better culture, at least they're funny or entertaining as the lower class workers and the like. I don't hate Mexicans as much as some, but all the South American bullshit and ESPECIALLY Mexico carries so much bullshit, so much awful culture and standards of life that it pollutes neighborhoods and steals jobs while keeping no standards of workers rights.

"Oh, they do the jobs the Americans won't!" Not only is that fucking false, but that's also because the jobs have no fucking standards and the people hiring them are amoral assholes trying to save a buck while they keep others in poverty and harming society at large. You can defend intent, but there is no defense of the effect of NAFTA and the like.

Plus, there's the crime, as seen in OP
>Italian: Organized, effective, mostly harms those within it
>Intelligent, structured, honor-based and sadly sort of stylish
>Mexican crime
>See Mexico
>Cartels with their indiscriminate violence, filthy drug trade, shitty aggressive gangster behavior
>Look like they bought their clothes three sizes too large at Wal-Mart because that's all there was they could afford
>Probably the truth

There's a lot wrong with this. You have never lived in the south or the west. That being said, specifically, you've never lived down the street from a real ass Mexican fresh immigrant family.

>Mexican music less annoying than most pop or rap
>Mexican music
>Less annoying
>Than anything

Sometimes, it's pretty entertaining, but by the tenth loop of trumpets and wailing you can hear a block down the street blasting out of the garage in a house party for the whole night, as well as every fucking car that goes by, it ends up getting real old real fucking quick.

So basically, to reply to you,
>t. Mexican immigrant

>in los angeles, the mexicans can be very hostile, very "gangster." i used to live there and would get yelled at and berated constantly for being white in a "mexican" neighborhood.
WTF? I lived around Savadorenos and Guatemalans and never experienced that. The local Mexi/whatever gangsters in white tee shirts and white socks just minded their own business. They didn't act like niggers

yes go to any port city and you'll find centuries-old hispanic families

it's probably stupid. people from spain are spaniards and any hispanic (mexico, cuba, PR, DR, etc.) is not "spanish" no matter what

race is a social construct :^)

i use "hispanic" to mean "central america and atlantic islands," you're thinking of "diaspora" which refers to the global distribution of a language

the "browns" do honest work for small pay. when there are enough kitchens in the city to cycle through staff twice yearly, how can you complain if a quiet and respectful guy has to wash dishes for hours on end to support a family?

Somebody get this hothead outta here!
And where's the DWP guy?

Wops. At least they know how to run a mafia.

There's literally no difference.

Not a burger, but in Brazil we have lots of italian descendants, good hardworking people.

Italians are alpha as fuck. Donald trump has a mafioso vibe to him which makes him a true alpha as well.

Sure you can find them but they are few now.

>Italians are alpha

This is such bullshit. They are one of the most pussy whipped cultures out there. Italian women absolutely own their men.

>how can you complain if a quiet and respectful guy has to wash dishes for hours on end to support a family?
Because we have poorfags here already. Also, businesses SHOULD have to work hard to find workers, instead of having a never-ending supply of desperate, foreign(and thus more exploitable) people.

They all turn into goblins at 30.

dat early modern Spanish
top kek

Both are cancer
If there are any wop-Americans reading this I encourage you to deport yourselves