I'm torn between talking shit about you guys and wanting this thread to die

Pay debnts you tropical deadbeats.

At least you guys got concealed carry.

this

Why is everything so dirty over there?

why you let it get so shitty

Because it's full of ricans

What are you talking about?

How do I tell the difference between Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, /rico/?

I think dominicans are black

you forgot the part about the predatory wall street loans that would have also happened to cuba if cuba had not resist u.s. imperialism

WE

>None of these are relevant issues and you know the US is going to bail you out so long as you remain part of us...

We need to finish the sterilization campaign that was started in the 1930s. Average IQ in Puerto Rico is like 80. That or complete eradication.

The only good thing about puerto rico is the big dish radio telescope that was on GoldenEye.

WUZ GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE N SHIEET

Dominican Republic ruined everything they touch that benefit themselves. Just look what happened to Venezuela and Haiti.

DAS RITE US ETHIOPIANS ARE THE REAL ISRAELITES

I really like Puerto Rico.
Beautiful country
Beautiful people, a little chubby but still good looking and nice.

Why does Sup Forums hate them?

welcome to the usa

>predatory wall street loans

>1% interest rate
>predatory

it's faggots like you that fucked the island

Nobody wants to live in Puerto Rico any more, they have been hemorrhaging people to the us for a while now

For the following reasons:
>Low IQ.
>PR Dispora in US have high rates of crime
>They cost us more as a territory than they contribute.
>Speak Spanish
>God forbid they obtain statehood, they would forever become a Democratic stronghold. That would give them them 8 electoral votes, 2 senate seats and a handful of congress seats all Democrat indefinitely voting for more gibsmedat.

Fuck Puerto Rico.

Puerto rico for statehood

Ya'll are obviously in need of the US

4th Reich incoming

it really isn't.

Your like a square, you can be a parallelogram but we parallelograms can't be squares

I moved to New England couple years ago from PR. I got tired of the violence and the struggle to find an engineering job. I will eventually move back when shit starts rolling once again. The only solution for PR is literally to legalize drugs, teach english in schools, and build the biggest jail in the world.

>tfw 120 IQ Puerto Rican
>smartest Puerto Rican I know is my father and he's like 100 IQ at best

It's a lonely feel being unable to communicate on the same level with you're own people, I wish I was whiter.

Is there a reason why you aren't a state?

as long as you guys keep making orgasmic pasteles and alcapurrias for the holidays you're golden in my book

Doing any of these things would just be a waste of money unless PR declared independence and did them on their own initiative.

So long as you're a US Territory, I suggest sterilization as it is the only proven thing to work for your ilk.

No Puerto Ricans are pro trump because they can come into America legally and work and they hate fucking Mexicans

Mayaguez, Puerto Rican in Alabama here.

>deport me daddy

You can't recruit more cannon fodder for your military if you sterilize your soldiers. Lord knows the fruit of your loins won't be fit to serve.

Puertoricans are dumb when it comes to politics, they will probably choose the best looking candidate.

All the Puerto Ricans I know are bro-tier...

So if they declared Puerto Rico the 51st state... i wouldn't be mad.

So hopefully Trump demands P.R. becomes a state, so Puerto Ricans will be votong Republican for years to come.

oh shit my uncle is from aguada, pr and lives in tuscaloosa atm. small world.

They are niggers, ricans aren't

>they will probably choose the best looking candidate.

we voted for the governor based on name recognition. dude said he'd pay denbts during the campaign, then after he won the election he's saying he won't pay denbts

pay denbts spic

Kek this thread is a failure

silence black man

I think I met him

Really makes you think...

Why aren't yall a fucking state yet? turn on your reggaeton alarm clock and wake up from your siesta.

Get off Sup Forums nigger, no blacks allowed here.

Puerto Rico is white

Are you faggots ever going to become a state? I've heard so much indecision on your statehood. Just fucking decide already.

stfu burger we dont have siesta thats spain

>Spanish
>White

PR american here. I go there for occasional family visits.

I kinda hate my family from there though. So it's a ruined experience for me. Beaches are ok, foods ok. But not enough for me to enjoy the island.

Some of the shit i've experience there i hated. Awful traffic and drivers, almost struck by a car driving on the sidewalk when I was a kid. homicidal people walking around with knives and guns. Drivebys at my grandfathers house.

I only say I'm PR so I can remain neutral on the vicious race debates in America. Otherwise I prefer being an American/ don't care what happens to PR.

that's not my decision nigger, the government is the one that's decided not to pay denbts

my family had all their money invested in government bonds, the decision to not pay denbts means we're basically broke

in all honesty op fuck you

i used to think all cubans were shit but then i learned that they were actually puerto ricans

Your women are top tier shit though them talking on their cell phones is like nails on a chalkboard.

I hope one day to meet a decent person from your nation so i can change my viewpoints.

they're going to import hatian consultants to help sort things out

whiter than leaf and burger land you dumb faggot

Never marry a Puerto Rican girl

ONLY fuck their brains out but put on some ear plugs first for protection, it's not the STDs you need to worry about.

quiet now, go back to sociales and smoke some weed

How can you tell if someone is a Puerto Rican?

You don't need to tell, they'll tell you within 15 seconds.

Really though, you guys are alright from what I can tell when I lived in the states. You're like the good side of the coin that Filipinos are on (I. E. Never shutting the fuck up about your island shithole.)

What's the deal with the car stickers senpai? Your vehicles say BORICUA ORGULLO ORGULLO ORGULLO almost as much as you guys.

Fuck Puerto Rico. You guys are like Mexicans, but somehow even more annoying

Sounds like me but I enjoy visiting the Island for vacations. Most of my friends (about 50% are in States now) are still hanging out at the same spots and doing the same shit which is alright. I like my life now where I only visit once or twice a year just to go to beach and parties etc. But living there must suck balls.

>75.8% is greater than 76.7%

Puerto Rican math

My uncle is full Dominican and looks white as hell. The rest of our family has light skin too.

>Being Puerto Rican
>Being this pretentious

I just want this place to sink to the bottom of the ocean

Why the fuck does Puerto Rico not want to be independent?

They are the refuse from the Spanish American war that's feeding off of us like a parisite. That whole Island does nothing and lives off government assistance without even paying any taxes.

They act so proud, but they don't want to grow up and be an adult nation. WTF?!!

I wish Trump would finally just grant them their independence so we don't have to be bothered. We got enough good-for-nothing welfare bums already, we don't need Puerto Rico.

We take your women on a consistent basis, so I guess a little name-calling is alright.

Ps. She thinks men from PR are soft.
Pss. I used to wonder at puerto rican stability...until I saw your public debt. Anyone can live in a mcmansion juggling credit cards.

because you send us ten billion dollars a year

Hillary would have made them a state.

thanks Goys $$$

It used to be you needed a 'Rican gf to get a rimjob. It must be a cultural thing there. But now women of all types comply.

That's in Cuba.

give me your nation's stockpile of pasteles and alcapurrias before it does

No. Indepencence for Puerto Rico now!

Fuck those leeches. We don't need to be bothered.

How can the USA force a territory to secede or be independent?

Also why the fuck do you get your own flag on Sup Forums before we have done so. You belong to us.

It's good man. I fucked plenty of your girls too.

island's*

Id murder that dish right now

fucking simba tattoo. dropped.

there is nothing in Mayaguez. People from Mayaguez wish they were from Aguadilla.

just learn how to make em yourself, they're 90% flour anyways

How?

>you're own people

I'm tired of all these pretentious idiots with superiority complexes. It's almost like the new norm to demean others because of their lack of intellectual ability. Congratulations if you're smart stop trying to make others feel like shit you faggot.

You (((people)))

Puertoricans call themselves a country even though they literally aren't. I used to be extremely proud Puertorican, but after moving to the US mainland, the "we are a country" is hard to explain and cringeworthy. PR needs to become Independent or become a State.

I don't think PR should try the independence route.
There is a sense of pride in living in one's country, and making it a better place, etc etc..

In the case of independence, things in PR would get messy before they would get better, and seeing how puerto ricans tend to leave the island in droves, I don't think it's the right way to go.

I see puerto ricans like this: they 'love' their culture, but hate their land.

Yes. Puerto Rico is a useless island of Spanish white trash that do nothing.

fuck that they take hours to make and you need to make like 40 of them

with some arroz con gandules and marcillas my man

We should be sold to China or Russia

there's like six million of us in the states, I'm sure you can find someone that will sell you some over there

and morcilla is easy, just rice and pork blood plus spices

Indepence now!

We need to get rid of all parisitic overseas territories, starting with Puerto Rico.

>they 'love' their culture
What culture?

PR has one of the best cultures in the world you dumb boring american.

This... we need a fucking dictator to run this island

Nice rice and beans shitskin

If he sucks Americas dick then he's Puerto Rican

No. We should grant them their independence, whether they want to be or not.

There is music/arts and such in PR. The way the people are is also generally friendly and laid back; also, their distinctive speech pattern..

On the other side of the pond you have puerto ricans living off welfare drinking beers+playing dominoes.

What I am saying is: a third/fourth/fifth generation mainland-born puerto rican descendant will declare that they are from the island. I haven't seen the same behavior from third-gen indian-americans, chinese, or any peoples.

i'm in chicago so whenever the holidays roll by (pretty soon i'll be doing this actually) i hop down to the West Side an hour away to this small rican restaurant and pick up at least 4 dozen pasteles with some morcilla, rice, platanos, everything. i'll probably die soon but jesus christ i'll die happy and full.

>The way the people are is also generally friendly and laid back; also, their distinctive speech pattern..
Like every Hispanic country?
>On the other side of the pond you have puerto ricans living off welfare drinking beers+playing dominoes.
Like Dominicans?

Perhaps you should start selling your pizza to the clinton foundation :')