Our guy?

Is hideo redpilled? I haven't really played the metal gear solid series but love watching the cutscenes on youtube. Why is Armstrong the bad guy? He seemed like what the alt right believes in? Is hideo a globalist in disguise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Armstrong is not the bad guy.

He is the reason why Raiden becomes redpilled, however he dies out of Raiden`s principle.

>armstrong

ignore rising revengeance entirely. the real red pill is MGS2, and yes it is as RP'd as a game can get

Hideo has a strong theme about "bad guys" being right after all or at least having good principles but shitty execution or losing their way.

MGS2 and it's theme of memes is the kind of shit Sup Forums trips over itself trying to explain.

this, no other game in the series comes close

The bad guys are always the good guys in MGS.

I'd recommend SuperBunnyhop on youtube, he does amazing breakdowns for the games, MGS2 is what you want though redpill wise.

>Why is Armstrong the bad guy
the twist at the end of every metal gear game is basically "oh hey you were tricked into killing the good guy"

>Why is Armstrong the bad guy?

Armstrong is only in 1 game and Kojima had nothing to do with it

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

hideo isnt responsible for armstrong you silly faggot

mgs2 is the true redpill

In MG, MG2, MGS, MGS3, MGSPO and MGS5 the bad guy is actually the bad guy.

As shitty as the tittle drop was, I love how Solidous is pretty similar to Trump. Hopefully, Trump will actually win and won't turn to (((their))) side.
>When you diecover the image in between Raiden and the coronel is a pistol

Hideo never makes the "villian" the actual bad guy. He "bad guy" doesn't even really exist. In his stories, it's just about complicated situations that get even more complicated, and need complicated plans to resolve them that end with complicated resolutions.

mgs5 doesn't exist user
it never came out
>MGS3
i'd be the first to admit that I was being reductionist
but MGS3 is the only one that fits that premise perfectly
why do mexicans even reply to me

>MGS3

Literally the point of that entire game is that the bad guy was the good guy

hideo is fairly red pilled. kojima on the other hand is completely blue pilled

Kojima may be hack, but his characters are well written and his games's settings and how they develop along the story are pretty good.

Funny thing, his swords are called "Republican" (Kyowato) and "Democrat" (Minshuto)

>In terms of small arms, Solidus used a P90 submachine gun and also used a Daishō (Katana and Wakizashi set); the "Minshuto" (Democrat) and "Kyowato" (Republican) high-frequency blades. During the Big Shell Incident, Solidus demonstrated a highly dexterous combat ability, both as a marksman and a swordsman (though he only ever fought while wearing his suit, which increased his abilities).

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake

I agree that the boss was good, but Volgin was a crazy asshole, and technically the real vllian, and the actual cause of the problem for the most part.

White western uncucked people need to combine to make a milliare sans frontiers to fight the patriots (jew)