Redpill me on how many jews died in the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p335_nordling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2gNXfrMR_Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[this post intentionally left blank]

It really was 6,000,000 but that number is a lesser chunk of the carnage of WW2 and indeed the entirety of the first half to the twentieth century.

It doesn't matter.

It was fewer than should have.

nineteen quadrillion jews died

Wasnt it 270,000?

11 million

6 bazillion

inb4 ^ post

0. The Holocaust is a zionist lie.

t. Leftist false flag shill

i believe it was somewhere between six thousand and six billion.

Six hundred million trillion innocent Jews were lampshaded to death via gas chambers and masturbation machines.

What are you talking about? I thought this was a redpill thread

how many german citizens died around the same time due to malnourishment?

wo

Be careful you're in Germany don't want to die in prison do you

It begins with a 6, we know that.

They only arrest people who say it openly and continously. They will only start prosecuting you when you slap it in their face.

the more you know

Hard to say

Eight Juden died, eleven injured. Not including Ann Stank.

Official number is about 6 million.

Real number is likely closer to 275,000.

Keep in mind total WW2 deaths was about 60 million..... so 275k aint shit.

Enough so they couldn't form together to create a Jewzilla

Hahahah it's hilarious how gullible we were reading all these (((eyewitness))) accounts that are utterly unsubstantiated and in retrospect comoletely ridiculous and gulped it up no problem. Jewish lies- not even once

This, there were like 7 million non-jewish polish people killed but we never hear about them, just the hook noses.

6 gorillion, you dumb Goy.

6 million is the conservative estimate. Don't forget the nazis killed many Slavs, gypsies, OPs, and handicapped people as well.

>Don't forget the nazis killed many Slavs, gypsies, OPs, and handicapped people as well.

Yes all for "muh aryan people". Who the fuck actually believes this ridiculous fairytale?

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p335_nordling.html

Sup Forums is a normie board now. only republican party approved views allowed

ask IBM

youtube.com/watch?v=2gNXfrMR_Lw

I dont know they keep changing the numbers all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Not nearly enough. The remaining jewish people have a serious grudge against the aryan and are doing all they can to breed the aryan into a mestizo mixed race slave of jewish corperate control

Audibly laughed. Thanks user.

Watch this jew BTFO the whole Holocaust narrative:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

>in october 1937 alone
did they keep track of monthly shit drowning incidents?

If youve ever spent time around jews, youll quickly realize that they are extremely whiny.
Before the geneva convention, the rules of war were totally different. You were allowed to work prisoners back then. Can you imagine the shit a pissy jew would say after having been made to work for free? I imagine it would have been something like "theyre working us to death"

le ebul nazis obviously kept scores.

200,000-300,000

>there are people in this thread unironically saying 6 million and another 5 million slavs and such

My bad. Can't seem to find a regular sized pic of that one, but the name says it all.

Kekekek

not enough you see the same pictures over and over making you think some absurd amount died

saved. incredible find