Is PewDiePie red pilled?

What do you guys think about his new video format?

He doesn't scream at video games anymore and in fact, hardly even plays them. And I can unironically admit that I even laugh out loud occasionally at his videos.

P.S.
youtu.be/qid4rqFjkFw

>uses the word cuck
>calls swedes cucks
>wears a MAGA hat
>takes videos of himself watching hitlers speeches
>shows the nazi flag from time to time in his videos

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4
youtu.be/U9exuXQY84c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's obviously an user but I wouldn't call him /ourguy/

No. He just knows how to capitalize on dumbasses like yourself.

Don't forget to subscribe, if you haven't already.

>build an audience of 50 million kids by sacrificng your dignity daily for 10 years
>proceed to redpill them all when the right time comes

and what have you done for our cause today, user?

Where are these videos of him watching Hitler speeches? Are they easy find as in they are called reaction to Hitler speech?

He keeps dropping hints

He has singlehandedly redpilled generation z. He's still going down the rabbit hole though. I'd say he's still swallowing the pill but he's definitely been here before.

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4

Skip to like 1:15 or something

who gives a shit, he still make more money than me AND THAT MAKES ME FUCKING ANGRY

I think the massive swedish cuckery caused some kind of natural memetic equilibrium reaction that transfered him all the high redpill energy. I think kek has a plan.

He's just being edgy. Kids (the vast majority of his audience) like to worship Hitler, post frog memes, shout cuck without knowing what it means, support Donald Trump because of the social stigma attached to it etc. just basically do whatever is 'edgy' these days. So of course he'll capitalise on that and do similar things now and then to pander to that part of his fanbase.

>redpilled
>burns an effigy of Trump on election day.

youtu.be/U9exuXQY84c

Don't know why this got removed from his channel. Luckily someone reuploaded it

>spends time around kids 8 to 15
>most kids are affected by the alt right le crusader pepe the frog meme that got spread from 9gag
>wound up joining them

felix is truly fucking pathetic. i wish he stopped pandering to kids and return back playing spooky games and acting like his old 23 year old self

he also has a frog

idiot who is tired of his meaningless job who jumps on bandwagons, this time it's being edgy and non-pc, partially thanks to us

secureteam10 is the only redpilled Youtube-er.

may be that cunt KSI reported it for the use of his lambo tune

Yeah he has the 3rd Reich hellmarch, pretty decent chance he is redpilled now.

He's subtly normalizing Hitler memes, if he is redpilled he is the most useful idiot in history.