Are the rumors real?

> free house
> sit on their ass
> 3500 per month from Trudeau
> no tax. so basicaly like 7000 per month before taxes.................

Meanwhile I know so many good and hard working people who are struggling daily to pay their bills. One of my coworkers is almost 60 and barely making more than minimum wage. I remember one day he was hungry but still gave half of his lunch to another worker who forgot his own (his lunch was a tiny sandwich with ham slice and mayonaise). It just digust me that half of his salary, the taxes he could have used to buy a soda or a dessert, will go directly in the pockets of people who come here and don't even want to integrate and just live off our system like entitled kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYmFc7a5T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would be moving to Canada just to save some Canadian I'm hard worker programmer. I will go just to vote out Justin Trudeau.

No, they deserve to rot in the mess they created

>sit on their ass

Hey, it takes a lot of work to organise parliamentary lobbying charities and manage terrorist cells.

pay kaffir tax while we breed you out of existence.

Weak kaffir. Allah's curse is on you

What? Source?

Gonna need a sauce

PM Leitch when?

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYmFc7a5T4

after (((taxes))), which aren't even 50% of gross even in your shit land, 3.5k/mo+public housing is probably enough welfare to tip a family of 4 JUST over the poverty line

halal meat costs more too

Yes

It is to instigate the locals to hunt and Rob the rapeugees.

Also the rapeugees are projected to spend that money on shit like cars and tvs...

This is also a buying votes scheme
As well as white genocide is alive and well in canada

note to burgers

3.5k CAD = about 2.4k/mo in america aka what a single educated city intern making dirt sub-pay would receive.

just defund 1 gender studies scholarship per family and you automagically fix the canadian dollar

>halal meat costs more too

Then stop being halal, simple.

Hey, Islamaphobe, you better be happy to pay these poor oppressed people. Have you no heart? I hope you're doing overtime at your job so Muhammad and his 3 wives and 16 children can afford to live the life they never had back in their bombed out homelands that you white devils destroyed.

Here's some advice: listen to your country's leader.

DELETE THIS NOW

Why are they so ugly?

how about you stop being so culturally insensitive?

They work:
>they're stealing our jobs! Fuck Trudeau!

They don't work:
>lazy pieces of shit! Sitting around doing nothing. Fuck Trudeau!

some might say, people don't want them there AT ALL

Considering they should just be getting a bullet to the dome it's still outrageously generous.

I'm from Calgary and work in Marlborough mall for a while, The refugee housing is literally the houses around the area. This place was always shit but 2016 was a total shitshow because of these cunts.
>The men sexually harass the female workers
>barely anyone speaks english
>smells like shit
>People with citizenship don't want to go anywhere near this area of the city (NE)
>crime rate is higher
>MUSLIMS OPENLY TALKING ABOUT SHARIA

As for OP's concern I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are real. Even though people don't come here anymore, these "refugees" spend there money on the stores here and their purchases aren't even necessary shit like jewelry and xbox ones.

Fuck this place I hope every fucking liberal who voted for Trudeau dies in a car crash or develop cancer.

(((Happy Holidays))) everyone! My kids are getting excited for their Kwanzaa pageant at school.

Ur a good guy japan, sry about that second nuke.

lol my jewish friends eventually got tired of kosher rules and really like cheeseburgers. their parents have moved on because people experience a burst of religiosity with young kids

It's cool. Facing oblivion once in a while is character building.

do you know how expensive it is to put a bullet in someone's head? you could give welfare to a whole generation for the price of bringing them to the country, only to be executed

It's called white genocide motherfucker, extermination through labor department

Here in Germany if you walk into the welfare office as a shitskin they'll send you a monthly check no questions asked and never pressure you into finding a job or control your daily whereabouts; try that as a native german and they will stalk your ass and sanction you until you quit life.

what about other non-natives? What would they do with, say, a British guy?

luv u boo
sorry bout iwo jima

don't apologise for war, senpai

they would screech "A FUCKING WHITE MALE?" and come down on your ass

>'lose passport'
>go inside
>white male?!
>no, I'm from Eritrea.
>You're white
>Are you racist?
>free money?

Fun fact: Eritrea is the only other country besides America that taxes citizens after they move away

hey man, we took away your best generation. Yall was warriors and we cucked yall into semi-oblivion. If yall hadn't supported the axis and we hadn't installed embargos, I would've loved to see the warrior-poet-philosopher society yall would've developed.
lets just all vote for nationalism and make our own world great again

btw if you start a awoovement to ban the sword-gun laws there and support citizens protecting themselves I will move over there and help build ALL the factories. pls

this is all bullshit.

refugees in canada get a 1-time start-up allowance of around $2k CAD, so they can get pay for apt deposit, rent, clothes, etc.

monthly payments are determined by the provincial assistance programs, which are the SAME if you are a citizen or a refugee; so roughly $800 a month for ontario
there is also a total limit of $25k CAD a family can receive.

Calgary fag here.
Putin, Trump, one of you please nuke us.
It's the only way to save us.

Japan refocused on industry though, and in 50 years, it became one of the most prosperous and pleasant first-world countries to live in.

The old society was fairly degenerate anyway, and it's probably better this way. The best thing about it was the nationalism, which we still have.

Make Earth Great Again.

>realizing that the Chinks and Pajeets will save us from the Muslim hordes
>it's a nuanced feel

look we're trying okay
we just don't wanna lose tim hortons and poutin

then why did turdeau castro jr say otherwise?

Only niggers and muslims get a free waiver, if you're from any christian nation and/or have a white skin color, the ZOG will crush you with low wages and extremely high taxes. The anti-white apartheid welfare office is a reality here.

Also, if you're a white single mom they try to go after your kids.

and here I am, a student working 2 part time jobs, ~50k in debt, and living with my parents... hahahaha well, at least they have a Canadian flag outside their house and the dad does seem to want to provide for his family without government help.

and this

>Two countries (Canada and Sweden) known for their progressiveness and tolerance will execute both their leaders at some point in the near future and will sum up the SJW era in their most favourite of ways
>Ironically

Better get comfy.

I would love to see what you consider degen about traditional jap society. Not trying to brawl u m8 but as an outsider I would like to learn from someone who has been in the society and learned the history, as my Chinese frame-by-frame cartoon pictures have shown me yall have a heavy focus on history class and clubs

btw what is yalls feelings on Cajun cowboys
I would love to host a few jap students here in the south and take them to the range to shoot cowboy & machine guns

I'd prefer for Trump to annex the fuck out of us and Saskatchewan.

Meanwhile i want to move to Canada, have a degree in IT, less than 30yo, married, no child, can talk 4 languages. And it will take me 2 years and thousands and thousands of $ just to apply. Then I will have to find a house and a job.
And everytime i connect into mycic i have the face of cuckdeau greetings mudslimes who get free entry, free house and gibsme.
Really makes me think.

I can only hope, wish and pray

>Last paychek
>$2200 Gross
>$1600 Net
>See This

Please KEK, make this tyrant crash and burn!

>I would love to see what you consider degen about traditional jap society

It was a bureaucracy. Full-on do-nothing officials pushing papers all day. Nothing happened, and history was abused to make people docile and sedentary. Schools these days focus on that stuff. Back then, they really didn't.

The thing about Japan is that we're tired. We built up from nothing really quickly, and now we'll waste a generation or two before getting level. It takes a lot out of a people to move so quickly after standing still for so long.

They'd probably love that. It'd be like a theme park for them, because they're not used to wide open spaces, or hunting, or anything like that. A real life changing experience, however rocky at first

But EVERYONE will receive the money. including your coworker

Don't worry fellow leaf the fire is rising. When the time comes seek out your brothers and we will back everything that has been taken from us.

>rocky
oh believe me I know. Brought a flip friend to go shooting over thanksgiving and he kept trying to load pistol mags backwards lmao like THE BULLET FACES FRONT CMON

but that's very interesting I might need to brush up on pre-ww2 jap govt in an effort to temper my arguments for nationalism and why some aspects are worse than others
thx nip just know as much as we steal your women like niggers at least we love your country while doing it

also pls if I find you when I visit buy me some oden from a conbini