News

Where does Sup Forums get their news from?

I've been listening to NPR for a long time, but their election coverage was terrible.
>car talk
>this american life
>wait wait don't tell me
>prairie home companion
>weekend edition (sunday puzzle with Will Short is legit)

those are some of my favorites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28Y33rvaOg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello?

>listening to this kike propaganda

Usually just newspapers with a skeptical eye. I've noticed they're consistently wrong about topics I know quite a bit about so I like to imagine that's what it's like with every topic.

I don't really trust any journalism any more, nor do I trust the posts on Sup Forums

I like NPR as well.

>>prairie home companion

I used to listen to this show since it reminded my if Upper Michigan as I now reside in Florida.

Gave it a listen when the new hipster host took over in Octobe. The new host was like:

Before Election: Trump dumb, Trump voter dumb

After Election: *crickets chirping* (Trump only lost Minnesota by 42,000 votes).

NPR isn't that bad but their liberal bias really shows in the kind of stories they cover. They also shill big time for the medical industry because they get a lot of funding from them.

NPR is great outside of it's news.

Hahaha my numale manager only listened to them at work. They're nearly as bias as every other big time news network

>wait wait don't tell me
>prairie home companion

good stuff, also really like marketplace morning/evening report as it tends to skirt the liberal bias more than their other programs. But for straight news coverage I would tend to shy away from NPR as it typically revolves around people's conjecture from positions of authority or emotional appeals through sob stories.

BBC and RT

Sup Forums

I listen every day. No screaming, no conspiracy theories, no blithering idiots like talk radio

Favorites
Market place with Kai Risdahl
On Point with John Ashbrook
Fresh Air with Terry Gross
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

the only thing good on NPR is snap judgement

yeah, the amount of "waaah i'm a POC and i'm scared by trump" stories I heard leading up to the election made me want to shake a baby

..... I love car talk.
On Point is stellar....

I like when Q from CBC comes on and i just remember NPR is not that bad. Look at what insanity Canada has to put with. Count your blessings Americans.

anyone else really like the weird named foreign correspondents for NPR?

>Ofabia Quist Arcton, NPR news, DAKAAAAR
>Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson
>Sylvia Poggioli
>Lakshmi Singh

Defund.

youtu.be/28Y33rvaOg4

>Ofabia Quist Arcton, NPR news, DAKAAAAR

Unequivocally the best

who is this kawaii demon?

Sylphynford Tachibana or TSF AKA best girl

All those you listed are extremely biased and liberal.

Friendly reminder that npr is enemy propaganda

James alefantis = j'aime les enfants

nigger car talk is the best thing npr has

>no conspiracy theories
maybe you've been hypnotized by their velvety voices but they've turned into paranoid lunatics who see putin single handedly controlling most matters of geopolitics from the shadows

thank you, senpai.

Fact. I don't even give a shit about cars, but fuck its great to listen to.

mostly Sup Forums really. although i have local talk shows playing nonstop in the background on my radio all day.
>literally never miss a breaking story

until the mid 2k's NPR was a great source of mostly unbiased news.

it's really funny to switch between NPR and Limbaugh when they are both discussing the same topic.

>paranoid lunatics who see putin single handedly controlling most matters of geopolitics from the shadows
>muh conspiracy theories

>All those you listed are extremely biased and liberal.
I just like the shows. I watch Fox News, too.

I have critical thinking skills so it really doesn't matter where I get my information, I can glean the facts and discard the opinions.

If you had critical thinking skills, you probably wouldn't believe it so necessary to insulate yourself from information you find outside your own confirmation bias.

YouTubers and chan boards.
I also use Bing sometimes for headliners.

If you had any critical thinking skills you wouldn't be listening to literal trash information.

You can go back to plebbit now.

In New York metropolitan area there is really not much else you can listen to.

I listen to NPR anyway, but I disagree pretty much with whatever they say 99% of the time. But at least I hear the actual news before their bullshit opinion about it.

I'm so disappointed with NPR since the election.
I tried to believe they were fair and unbiased but man, the sheer amount of wailing and whining is pissing me off. Every piece is how the country is gonna be fucked now because of muh mexicans, faggots and pregnant teens can't get their shit. That's why you lost you dummies.
Honestly, and I'm a 'long time listener', I'm done.
Lowell MA reporting in and I've switched to WEEI.

"...Reporting from D A K A A A A R"
K
A
A
A
A
R

>listening to npr

>listening to 5 stories a day about the challenges of being a Jewish transexual in Manhattan

85% of programming, and that is only a slight exaggeration

>npr
Kys Perry. I know you're a pedo