ctrl*

And what is an "all tleft"

An empty vacuous void.

>What will the alt left look like?
They're called antifa.

>implying muslims are leftists

They only vote left because they'll let other Muslims in

Duterte

If they are going to form, then they're going to be more union/worker based. More focused on class than race or gender, lots of old communist aesthetics.

They aren't going to be "progressive" or anything like SJWs.

You have to realize that the Alt-right label is a creation of the (((media))), used to attack and quarantine.

The term "Alt-left" for example is a perfect label for the SJW safe-space crowd, but you won't see (((them))) attacking their own useful idiots.

Extremism is the norm now on the left.

The "alt left" will be centrists and Reagan democrats. Right leaning democrats, if you will.

*Ctrl left
FTFY

Alt Left = Commies
Alt Right = Neo Nazis

The left has no need to rebrand itself.

White Nationalist has a bad rep so they went to the 'alt-right' moniker.

The alt-right is just a response to the Democratic obsession with "diversity" and other social justice tenets. If there were an "alt left", the SJWs are it.

alt left will be dressed up Islamists in the form of Keith Ellison.

Man, I hope it's not too late for me to get my life together enough to where I'm blowing loads inside thicc qts again

Giorgio Jackson in Chile
Podemos in Spain

Maybe Bernie in the US

This

Probably a bunch of an-coms.

it's gonna split on racial lines and I bet the blacks stick to the Democrats because they're that dumb

so a bunch of wealthy white bernouts

"Alt-right" is just a restructuring of strategy to use the new tactics of the left for the right. The left will probably use some new tactics, or go back to old ones before identity politics. The future is probably running on actually valuable things like privacy rights, etc, that the right ignores.

probably look like niggers swinging from tree branches

"Alt left" will be actually fighting against the system instead of being it. Identity politics were just a way to confuse and divert people who might otherwise pay attention to globalism, war and the surveillance state.

Alt left will be racially aware leftists.

They will come across as very inhumane but will be white and know practically speaking why they have to be white.

They will make up the most capable violent terrorists but won't have tremendous fortune in politics.

>What will the alt left look like?

Exactly like Sup Forums and the alt-right, fat basement dwelling virgin ugly losers.

The zoo

Exactly the same as white already exists, but they'll call themselves "so edgy."

They don't exist. Neither does the alt right.

our gal?
youtu.be/IjLNcLS4KTg

I hope this is sarcasm because we've already had merkel, clinton, and the south korean goddesses screwing over everything they put a finger on.

I think there is already an ALT-Left represented by SomethingAwful's former LF subforum

Former? What happened over there

The alt right was "the alt-right" because they had the wedge issue of "Mexicans, Muslims, and BLM."
They varied from paleocons to constitutionalists to libertarians to generic Republicans on other issues, but fundamentally they were about those 3 issues.

An alt-left HAS to have issues to organize around. I think it should organize around an economy built for millenails. Right now millenials are getting
- shafted by higher education
- shafted by illegal immigration
- shafted by big corps and stagnant wages
- shafted by old people who are leaving us in $20T debt,
- and shafted by corporatists who are selling out the environment.
The alt-left should be a coalition around student-loan programs, anti-illegal immigration, breaking up/nationalizing banks, and pro-environment. We need leftist alternatives to Breitbart that do nothing but post about these issues and ONLY these issues.

Sadly, the left's intellectual bench is short. We don't have cuties like Tomi Lauren, we have old crusty hags like Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky. Ideally, we would rally around people like Glenn Greenwald, Naomi Klein, and education reformers like Sal Khan. We would rally around entrepreneurs like Elon Musk. We would rally around politicians like Liz Warren and Sherrod Brown and Bernie Sanders.

My 2c.

that guy is the most obnoxiousness person i've ever seen. rage

There is no alt-left, because the nature of the left is to oppose independent thought or movements

So Hillary?

That's not true at all. Both radical wings of the left and right do this. Do you think Christian conservatives oppose independent though any less than SJWs?

her butthole must smell like flowers

The alt-left is just the left. There's nothing to "alt" from as no element of the left has ever been purged from the polite circles of the American left. It's just a stronger commitment to social democracy and redistribution scheme already half incorporated into the democratic platform during this election cycle. The "alt-left" also wouldn't renounce the well established commitment to diversity and the systematic import of third world migrant to the US, so that there is literally nothing of substance to form a new movement.

Shes cute AF but is, in no way, right wing.

You really didn't read my post at all. The Alt-right was a repudiation of establishment Republicanism, but kept some of its' aspects. Alt-leftism must be a repudiation of establishment Democrat-ism, while keeping a few of its' aspects.

Establishment Democrats
- Pro Prez-Powers
- Pro Fed
- Pro Foreign interventions
- Pro Free trade
- Pro amnesty
- Pro surveillance
- Deeply invested with identity politics
- Pro out-of-control entitlements
- Pro federal goveernment top-down economic situations
- Pro bank

The Alt-Left
- Anti Prez-powers, pro-legislative branch
- Pro Judicial review
- Anti Fed
- Anti nation building
- Pro fair-trade
- Anti amnesty
- Pro immigration reform
- Anti surveillance
- Divested from identity politics
- Pro entitlement reform (because fuck Boomers)
- Pro states rights
- Anti-bank, for bank nationalization or breaking them up or reinstating Glass Steagal

Overlap/same positions
- Strong on environmental protection
- Pro marriage equality
- Pro choice
- Some sane action on student loans other than "dude income based repayment lmao"

As you can see, the Alt-left is not strictly leftist (divested from ID Ptx) nor is it strictly Democratic (states rights) nor is it strictly libertarian (environmental regs).

Considering there's about a thousand different branches of Protestantism, yep

I don't have a problem with Protestantism and Catholicism as long as it is practiced in a secular way. Same with any religion -- it must be secular.

But there's more disagreement among the left than you give it credit for. I would say there are a few major factions

- Wealthy establishment/DNC Chuck Schumer-type suburbanites (e.g. "I won't send my kid to public school, but I like the Hispanic maid and don't want to deport her")
- BLM/Occupy riffraff
- A good chunk of plain idiots that would vote Kanye/Jay Z 2020, who don't have a clue about politics but follow pop stars like Beyonce and think changing their propic counts as "activism"
- Disaffected Bernouts, who basically agree with the platform that I wrote earlier. This includes the vast, vast majority of college students good portions of the middle class, and the leftist coalition that went missing when we appointed Hillary Malmaison as our last hope against Orange Hitler. These are the kind of people who read TheIntercept, listen to NPR, are generally highly informed, etc. It's a much bigger % of people than the "alt-right"

The personification of the alt-left.

I went to engineering school, most people looked fit/healthy and nothing like that pic, and could be described as "alt-left"