James "Mad Dog" Mattis General /JMDM/

Feels good to have some real testosterone back in charge of our great country.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=lrPRLyp8RN8
youtube.com/watch?v=UP4RXFs3DOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He aint gonna fuck around

He's a chill dude, but he's no cuck.

guys, trump said to keep this secret till monday!

>where were you when ISIS died?
shitposting with the best of them

Massive waves of cuck tears inbound is what it means.

No more making warfighters wear heels.

oops

He looks kinda like John Kramer

tfw there will be blood!

All I know about Mattis I learned from Generation Kill desu.

As a single, never married man, all of his precious bodily fluids are intact, too!

ISIS on suicide watch

makes me wanna join the military

Aren't they always?

Our Secretary of Defense is named Mad Dog.

That's like having a leader of the Federal Reserve named Cashman Moneybags or the head of the Navy named Sailorguy Marlinspearer.

We are truly living in the best timeline.

I lost.

Yes but this time it's only them that will be exploding.

Hes going to cause a lot of butthurt just for being a super high test alpha white male. On the flip side, I don't like some of his hawkish views on Iran.

this nigga a fucking video game general, i love it!

he'll just be israel's bitch like the rest of murica's military leaders

>Ausfag
>Afghan 2012
>go on shitty joint US-AUS patrol
>having lunch
>all the americans are praying and offering rip-its to a god
>wtf
>get away from me
>"mad dog thank you for the bodies we slain today"
>american marines are basically more radical Muslims

Liberals will cry. The military will be a fighting force again. He will not advocate for unnecessary wars because he fucking loves his troops. This guy has silverback nuts. The enemies of America have heard this news and simultaneously shit their pants. Our allies now know we are not fucking around, drawing fake red lines.General Mattis is a Marine, first and fore most.

Sleep tight free world, you are in good hands.

my guy

My god man. Kek truly blesses you!

Thank you for reassuring us, kek.

Checked

pents of truth

A FUCKING MAD DOG

>Chaos

SHADILAY

CHECKED

shit just got real.

mattis's callsign is Chaos. kek is our lord of chaos. trump is the chaos candidate.

Kek Konfirms

What's the big deal about this guy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Except they fight for justice and sport.

i think /k/ has said that mattis is just really autistic about war. no woman gets between him and slain bodies

Checked!

PRAISE KEK!

MAD DOG IS OUR HERO

Well, the Lord has spoken.

Praise Be.

KEK CONFIRMS

>muh Iran

Who gives a fuck what happens to yet another sandnigger country. As long as the terms of engagement are ours, and not Israel's, I don't care if their whole islamic government turns to glass

MARS IN 10 YEARS!!

Mericans say he's General Patton and idek who that is either. I think they're making things up

Feels goof to have Neocon back in control

"Mattis believes that Iran is the principal threat to the stability of the Middle East, ahead of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Mattis says: "I consider ISIS nothing more than an excuse for Iran to continue its mischief. Iran is not an enemy of ISIS. They have a lot to gain from the turmoil in the region that ISIS creates." On the Iran nuclear deal, although he sees it as a poor agreement, he believes there is now no way to tear it up, saying: "We are just going to have to recognize that we have an imperfect arms control agreement. Second, that what we achieved is a nuclear pause, not a nuclear halt".[50] Additionally, he criticizes President Barack Obama for being naive about Iranian intentions and Congress for being “pretty much absent” on last year’s nuclear deal.[51] Mattis argues that the nuclear inspections may fail to prevent Iran from seeking to develop nuclear weapons, but that "[i]f nothing else at least we will have better targeting data if it comes to a fight in the future."[52] Mattis' views on Iran were speculated to have been the reason he was fired by President Obama.[53]

Mattis praises the friendship of regional US allies such as Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.[54] He has criticized Barack Obama and Donald Trump for their view of seeing allies as 'free-loading', saying: "For a sitting U.S. president to see our allies as freeloaders is nuts."[54] He has cited the importance of the United Arab Emirates and Jordan as countries that wanted to help, for example, in filling in the gaps in Afghanistan.[55] He has criticized current defense strategy as giving “the perception we’re pulling back” from US allies.[55] He stresses the need for the US to bolster its ties with allied intelligence agencies, particularly the intelligence agencies of Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.[56] In 2012, Mattis argued for providing weapons to Syrian rebels, as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria.[57]

Yeah when we invade your country cancuck

>tfw you joined the Army just in time for Mad Dog Mattis to be your SECDEF.

martians about to get nuked up the ass

PRAISE HIM
PRAISE YEE KEK AS HE HAS BLESSED THIS POST

Starting pointless wars in the ME was what got us into the refugee mess in the first place, retard

I thought he hasn't technically been chosen yet because he needed to be voted in since he's only been retired for 5 years

K E K
E K E
K E K

KEK IS REAL

KEK IS REAL

Fucking Checked

>I don't care if their whole islamic government turns to glass

Hurf durf, we're going to nuke Iran.

No, if we go to war with them, it'll be conventional. So if you're down with it, sign up. Moloch needs more faggots to bleed out on the sand.

P E P E
E P E P
P E P E
E P E P

Annex Alberta When?

VAN JONES ON CNN

KEK CONFIRMS DUEL WIELDING MAD DOG KNIFE HANDS

M A G A
A G A M
G A M A
A M A G

K E K
E K E
K E K

Kek has spoken

No such thing as refugees if they're all dead

Soon, my Leaf, soon.

Kek has anointed you with holy digits. Your words carry the weight of truth.

KEK IS ALIVE

Top kek.

>Feels goof to have Neocon back in control
We elected Mattis president? No? he's just in the administration? Ok guess we don't have a neocon in control

kek confirms mad dog putting the laughter back in manslaughter

Thank you, Kek.

PRAISE KEK

MATTIS IN ACTION HERE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

THIS IS NOW A KEK THREAD

KEK NEEDS PRAYERS

TRUMP NEEDS MEME MAGIC

GET THOSE DUBB DIGITS OUT

liberal meltdown over appointing someone nicknamed "mad dog" in 3...2...1..

M A D D O G
A D D O G M
D D O G M A
D O G M A D
O G M A D D
G M A D D O

Praise Kek!

PRAISE HIM

legendary digits
legendary message
legendary post

Marines sound like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lrPRLyp8RN8

K E K
E K E
K E K

HERE ARE YOUR OFFERINGS

PRAISE KEK 8 YEARS CONFIRMED

PRAISE MAD DOG

MAD DOG CONFIRMED FOR KEKS ANGEL BEARING A FLAMING SWORD

Hey maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

K E K
E K E
K E K

fugg off
youtube.com/watch?v=UP4RXFs3DOo

It's happening

KEK

Kino post

SO MANY FOR KEK

Go, Mad Dog!
Go Go, Mad Dog!

Fug...

>Meine gut

KEK FEEDS ON THESE

FEED KEK

FEED KEK

KEEP THEM COMING :^)

Is it bad that I hope ISIS tries to pull something after this guy takes power, just to watch him unleash hellfire and brimstone on them?

Witnessed

Praise be to kek may we continue to be blessed by his presence.

My Nigger