I. Am. Fucked

I'm a senior in high school and i'm failing my government class.

Pic is page one of five of midterm

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

I was 18 and a senior you retard.
>underage bad bait detected

You know what to do.

Still Sup Forums tier thread

GET OFF MY BOARD

Draw a picture of pepe in a maga hat.

LOL
Yep most Sup Forumsacks are high schoolers or college/Uni freshman.

>I cant use google to find out what the Electoral College is

fuck off

At least they aren't Canadian kek

Just say that direct democracy is for retards and the popular vote not meaning shit is a good thing

You get to do your midterms at home?

>1
Easy as fuck
>2
Easy as fuck, no changes
>3
Newspapers, TV shows, social media, outside countries, groups like BLM antagonizing people, etc etc. Just say that you wouldn't make any changes because even though you disagree with them the 1st is an important amendment and they have rights to express their views. You could argue that external influence should be investigated and cybersecurity should be improved.
>4
Just write something nigga

This shit is babby tier.

>Still Sup Forums tier thread
Can't even argue with that.

Seniors in high school are usually 17 to 18, usually 18 especially nearing the end of senior year.

this and write some sick digits

Spend 1 paragraph on each, and then a conclusion paragraph that just restates and summarizes what you're saying (tl;dr).

For #3, "forces influence the election" is very broad - if you want to score MAD 'smart ' gb points with your teacher, include Late Night Comedy Talk Shows as your " this is extremely unexpected and unorthodox, but in reality , and amongst the youth, they are one of the absolute main, core drivers of opinion. Most people have a healthy or general distrust with mainstream media (CNN), but, however, subconsciously see late night talk shows as the "right ones", as bastions of incredible free speech and rebellious opinion. As a result, the political climate is disproportionately shaped - including what is and is not politically correct to say - by

> AND HERE'S THE FUCKING KICKER OP

[Time Warner, Comcast, Disney, etc. ] ( look up whatever parent company of the parent company actually owns the show (i.e. Colbert is totally owned and enslaved to Comcast's billionaire CEO, and your teacher will be totally ' omg wow ' if you show this to her because she's a fucking retard and can't find this out on her own ).

Mention how since only 3 or 4 companies ( I think 1 or 2 now ) control all 1,000 channels (i.e. MTV, ESPN, CNBC, are all owned by disney or time warner or something, yet no one knows this/is aware of this ).

As "limit these influences", you can mention just idk disclaimers or something.

Do these things, make a 2 sentence opening paragraph, and then bam. You'll get a full score, impress your teacher, and she'll probably mention your essay as being a "really intelligent" one. Everyone in the class will like slightly turn to you for your reaction, and you'll just chill in Supras or some shit, just carefree and "ayye", and the girls in the class will be like " oh yeah he's hot". 3 months in, you're dating fucking Chelsea from JV Cheerleading (she's JV cause she's new, but don't worry, coach is moving her to Varsity in 2 months)

Hur durr I'm a faggot assed lazy nigger that will bait people into thinking for me.
Get fucked, NYPTA

It's a trick question. The president can't do anything to 'improve' the election process as described in the question. The only way it can be changed is by constitutional amendment.

The system elected Trump. Its working perfectly.

Simply write in the box "Nothing."

>google 'differences between primary and caucus', answer: I would change nothing

2. Representatives from each state, voting based on what their constituents want.

3.The media (obviously being the biggest) and to limit, you would make libel laws harsher.

4. Nah, this countries 'republic' (and make sure you tell the cuck professor, it is a republic) is pretty good.

Government class is a sham. Political "science" is pure political bullshit. Most people who study it academically are communist shit-for-brains who didn't take introductory statistics.

That being said, this is a pretty easy prompt, especially compared to the AP comparative exam (which I got a 5 on despite getting a D in the class FYI).

Just say the system is fine as it is and you as chairman would not change a system that has worked for hundreds of years due to one side refusing to accept democracy.

only land owners shall vote, id must be present.
blam
fucking lay it out in bold letters