German Engineering BTFO

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/06/23/awkward-moment-hk-fanboys-find-germans-call-g36-rifle-doesnt-shoot-straight/

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/06/23/awkward-moment-hk-fanboys-find-germans-call-g36-rifle-doesnt-shoot-straight/

>For years no action was taken. Then defense minister von der Leyen commissioned a new study of the weapon. It was completed last month and the results were damning.
>"In demanding battle situations, precise engagement of the enemy is not reliable," the confidential report, seen by Reuters, reads.
>"The G36 is best known as an assault rifle fielded by countries that don’t fight wars."
>"This weapon, the way it is now constructed, has no future in the German armed forces," Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen declared last month.
>has sold to over 30 other countries.
>putting cucks in charge of making your weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dw.com/en/heckler-and-koch-vindicated-in-g36-accuracy-row-but-lobbying-concerns-linger/a-18781312
youtube.com/watch?v=tGVZar5hmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

german engineering has been a meme for decades

>Putting women in charge

We currently use G3 on our base

>plastic guns melt
Tell me something else we have known.for years

Thanks god we have our own version of AK

All german manufacturing will continue to decline as germany continues to replace it's native population with inbred retards Enjoy the diversity.

m.dw.com/en/heckler-and-koch-vindicated-in-g36-accuracy-row-but-lobbying-concerns-linger/a-18781312

This was late 2015 so some have transitioned

So 30 other defense ministers have never really cared if the guns they're purchasing are any good?

just put an eotech on it

Hey Germany, we have a rifle you'd love

wow, you burgers really heard about this so late?
Iam too lazy to put much effort into this here now since its already a dead topic since a year.
The G-36 is perfectly functional, Leyen needs a reason for buying new Assualt Rifles because H&K needs customers, apparently the G36 is so good, that we don't need to replace it at all.
Its still top tier.
There have been many indipendent tests that proved, that the G36 is totally fine, a big majority of german soldiers say the same, that its reliable, shoots staright and good etc.
The only reason why it doesn't always shoots straight is, that it has been used like a LMG in some cases, meaning blasting thousands of shots within a few minutes, no assault rifle will shoot perfectly well after that.
But well, most likely we'll get the H&K416 now anyway.

add mad dog to this.

>H&K416
why not break out the classic?

well, i'd love to see that, but you know how cucked we are, i sadly doubt that'll happen very soon :(

should have picked a better timeline

>not using the stg-44 or the mp-40
Germany will never be great again

FINALLY, THE FUCKING MEME GUN IS DONE

AIRSOFTER'S DARLING GOES DOWN THE DRAIN

"The G36 is best known as an assault rifle fielded by countries that don’t fight wars"

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS MUST STING

I'VE LIVED TO SEE THE DAY THIS FUCKING MEME DIES, HOLY SHIT

G11?

stop lapdogging our government and help us to turn germany back to how it was before you cucked us into oblivion and we might be great again my fellow burger.
we could promise to start a blitzkrieg on muslim countries then.

Who has the best service rifle?

France

wikipedia says that you also use the G36 amongst other weapons pal :^)

a few more of the others are also german or austrian weapons.

Dude they had to retreat from a firefight with a bunch of goatfuckers because their rifles couldnt hit shit after the initial engagement

yeah France imo

Belgium

mp-40 is outdated, the stg-44 was updated into the CETME and later the G-3 and Sig 550 anyways. At least the mg-42 survived almost unchanged.

yep

>MUH RANGE TESTS
>MUH COD4

>Not using the greatest bullpup to have ever been created.

Don't even think about mentioning that fucking Israeli crap.

any proof for that?
the only thing i ever heard was, that our troops needed to retreat because they lacked penetrationpower because of it's small caliber and seemingly they haven't had a LMG with a bigger caliber with them.
But well, i wouldn't wonder if the reason was simply no communication or severe lack of ammunition, the support of our troops in those shitholes has been very bad and no one really cared about that.
and c'mon, some fucking goatfuckers killed hundreds of your soldiers and thousands of your civillians so far man.

Its gonna be a while sorry

>A busted up country on the brink of the third world from the Balkans is using our gun!

GREAT JOB.

White flags aren't rifles

damn i'd volunteer for your military then!

Der labert Müll. 95% der (((Beschwerden))) waren von der Lügenpresse erfunden oder von Uschi ausgedacht

Are you referring to the FAMAS or the newly adopted 416? Because the FAMAS is shit but the 416 is pretty alright.

All your women are fucking 'poor' refugees while your remaining men are playing 'Forklift Simulator 13'.
Your country is done.

>melting G36 trunion
>pic related

Your rifle use cheap plastic near the fucking barrel. Of course it is going to suck ass and melt when you mag dump the enemy in a prolonged battle.

Cuckoldry is contageous

All that big unnecessary weight

oh and yeah, i talked to a guy who was in the german military for 11 years at that point, he used the G3 aswell as the G36 and also shot some other countrie's wepaons like Fasmas and other stuff, he said that he never could complain about it much, at least not more than about any other rifle.

>melt
the proper term is "active thermoplastic self-reinforcing"

i didn't say that that was an accomplishment of any kind, i just wanted to mention it.

I am laffin'

Russia/US

Switzerland.

HK produces one G36 version for export and one for the Bundeswehr. That's why the G36 remains one of the most praised rifles in the world.

When you're breaching a hostile building and you can't cut the pie with a weapon shouldered, you need weight for automatic hip fire.

>US

>mfw jews have made Germany fall so hard

Soo... Witch country's are fielding your weapons?

Its in one of the articles i linked that mentioned afghanistan

Allegedly they couldnt hit their targets as the firefight went on longer than the tests did

>G36 remains one of the most praised rifles in the world.
Still laughing

hm, might that be so because the US installed a puppet government with since 70 years ongoing anti german education and propaganda?
That we are beeing told that nationalism or even pride and approvement oif your ancestors and history is absultely horrible?
i actually think that germany is still quite well doing if you consider what has been done to us since WW2 ended.
And wait, doesn't norway have exactly the same problem but just noone cares because your countrie is completely irrelevant to everyone?

>literally a deliberate monopol kike lobby scam to leech money out of the German taxpayer
>woman in charge thanks to kikes again just watched
>literally da joos again
>2014

JIDF pls

(^8>

Fuck me we used those weapons to fight space vampires in Stargate.

yeah and that was because of the reason i mentioned, that it has been used like a LMG without beeing one, if you use a tank as a fighterjet, it won't even lift from the ground, same goes for this, if you missuse things, they'll probably break.
that's what we have the MG3 and MG4 for, not a lightweight assault rifle.

Poorfag Americans with Yugoslav kalashnikovs

>Getting weapon advice from a cartoon for pedophile fish-kin.

>>"The G36 is best known as an assault rifle fielded by countries that don’t fight wars."

Holy shit yuros blown the fuck out.

>putting cucks in charge of making your weapons

Fair, but Belgians make fucking good weapons. FN Mag (M240) is tits.

>over engineer weapons, over plan battle plans
>fails due to human element
>it works perfectly fine! They just didn't use it properly!
Germany should be communist, it fits their mentality so very well.

Shot the G36 in German schutzenschur (shoot competition) and honestly one of the most accurate rifles I've ever shot. Got gold and shot a perfect score. The rifle is literally a point a shoot, machined with a red dot and acog variant sight. This rifle could be out in the hand of any pleb and he could be effective with it.

I can't imagine what they would use to replace it with.

kek

I hope Germans wake up and deport the filth

the true master gunsmiths

buhuuu, look who's talking.
keep trying to get your aircraft carrier or your F35 working, if you wanna talk about overengineered stuff.

why, miss your family?

lol, at least we actually own our fighters

at least our pilots can move their heads in the cockpit without getting their neck broken.
>human factor huh?

checked and audibly kekd

This is why you lost the world wars, you know. The jews were just a scapegoat for this type of German inflexibility and refusal to take criticism.

I always said that. Germany and Australia should be communists.

aha, well i personally also think that it's not a good idea to use materials that might not be as reliable as others for other advantages, but i would certainly not say that the G36 is a overall bad weapon.

>June 23, 2014

Come on OP, find something more recent.

I'm on your side, I'm like those jews who helped the Nazis in the camps.

>G36 is a overall bad weapon.

yeah no shit.

meme rifle.

>but i would certainly not say that the G36 is a overall bad weapon.
Checked, and I personally can't talk for or against it. I just couldn't pass on the chance to point out the irony of Germany continuing to overengineer things. Never change, kraut, it is time to fire up the ovens again.

>m.dw.com/en/heckler-and-koch-vindicated-in-g36-accuracy-row-but-lobbying-concerns-linger/a-18781312

Should have bought Noveske M4s or something.

have fun when eurofighter reposses your airforce

just bantz Ramses

>Noveske M4
Which is better, that or Daniel Defense?

iam personally really not a fan of doing that,
a freinds mercedes S-class broke down because of a simple income of water and it basicly fucked up the whole infotainmentsystem at once.
luckily they repaired that shit for free.

well, i guess we all have our flaws

Funny how after all this time, all the shit flinging, the M4 is still the best standard military arms rifle in the world.

pic related, terrible precision

also, why do Europoors use Centimeters instead of the 10-CM unit, whatever that was called? It's much easier to imagine because it's somewhere around the size of a hand.

As the Bundeswehr say, "The G36! The favoured rifle for countries who don't actually fight in wars."

G3 best rifle

>10-CM unit

decimeter?

Maybe Berliners

But East Germans, Saxons, and bravarians are pretty red pill. Met many "right wingers" in my time living in Germany. I wish I would of stayed, I feel like I could of made a difference with their cockroach problem.

The problem is the education system, politicians, and their media which pumps lots of propaganda into the population.

Have good buddies in Mannheim, Nuremberg, and Stuttgart. They hate the current system, they want to rebel, but Germany has an even worse big brother government then we do.

yes, sounds about right.

hm, yeah we'll see, be careful to not let skynet not overtake yours then :)

Absolutely nobody here is defending the plastic gun.

Nobody.

What animu?

I told you. I fucking told you. H&K can't beat the FAL.

The m4 never was a contender for that title.

I did

>Because you used it as your image

youtube.com/watch?v=tGVZar5hmMs

Fal is a battle rifle...

What a load of bullshit and shitty excuses.
We have had the exact same cultural marxist pushing shitty multicultural ideas into our kids for just as long, yet our second largest party is nationalist and anti-immigration.
Even our fucking hippie-go-lucky Queen said stop it.
But Merkel just can't seem to get enough brown sperm donors and you fucking let her.

Good one goatfucker.

and the g36 is based on H&K's old battle rifle, no?

You don't understand how bad it is here. From first grade people get told how bad we are for starting ww2 and how we should feel guilty for the 6 gorillion

well, i think the same about ym countrie, at least that it's way too cucked.
i sadly cannot do much about it, my votes go the AFD that's for sure, a revolution is unlikely, sorry Björn.