The Prophecy and Putin

Putin is the reincarnation of Augustus.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
Perhaps weather cooling refers to the chilling of relations between Russia and the West to the new cold war that Obama/Hillary/Dems have been agitating for.

>That's when they'll make their move.
The Illuminati will try to force the events of revelations to come to fruition.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
These are very old plans, that probably originated in ancient times.

>They're trying to force God's hand.
Again, the Illuminati trying to bring about the end of times.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.
Executive, Legislative, Judicial have all been taken by Republicans.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit or possibly calexit (not technically an island but it could be a metaphor).

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Hillary was supposed to win but did not.

1/2...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
China is taking a bunch of territory in SE Asia.

>Idols will speak and move about.
The Establishment in America is currently freaking out over the Republican takeover.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS will take Jerusalem.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
A metaphor perhaps for "the dragon" from Revelations, meaning that the end is coming even though the Illuminati is meeting resistance. There will be a period of great conflict in the world.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Two voices will be silenced, one being Assange, the other not yet known.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Not sure at this point. Something to do with "the city on seven hills" from Revelations.

>The ravens will starve.
The London ravens. Signifying the fall of the UK.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Putin will lead Russia to global prominence.

>The rod and the ring will strike.
The rod may refer to the fasces, a symbol from ancient Roman times. The ring could refer to the Emperor's signet. Meaning perhaps that Russia will retake Constantinople (I know this was after Augustus but Putin obviously has world knowledge and Constantinople is a major part of the Russian Orthodox Church. Russia has been referred to as the "third Rome"). This could be the defining moment where Putin literally ascends to the title of Emperor.

2/2

No way I'd never want to be a slav. Plus reincarnation is for degenerates, resurrection is superior

Haha, at least it's better than being a shitskin.

But it may not even be literal "reincarnation" but rather Putin rising to power and showing political cunning of the same caliber.

There's no denying that Augustus was a fucking genius.

Arabanization of southern italy came later with Ottoman conquests and piracy. Blond hair and blue eyes were relatively common even down south before all of this.

>Ottoman conquests and piracy
>Italy

Stormnigger education.

I didn't mean it that way, I just meant that it would be better to reincarnate as a slav than as a shitskin. As in, he could have had worse luck.

>Augustus
>Reincarnating as a shitskin mong
You're a joke

You're assuming you get a choice in that scenario. Could just be pure blind luck, or some other twist of fate. Besides, in its time the Roman Empire came to be quite (((diverse))) due to the conquest and romanization of so many different cultures and peoples.

Nobody has other feedback than just racial shit?

The worst luck I could get would be reincarnation you stupid nigger.

you delusional nigger, assuming the most glorious civilization ever built was not made by aryans

(((diversity))) in Roma is a meme. No one traveled in mass unless they were enlsaved, generally speaking, like the Greeks who were taken to Italy. Declining birthrate in Italy was stopped when Julius was put into power as well as his successors exept for Nero

Yeah but they literally took over massive amounts of territory belonging to other races and cultures, which then became a part of the Roman Empire.

Not saying they were all intermixing like (((they))) want us to do today but they were a part of the extended empire, of Roman client states, etc.

By your logic Britain was had (((diversity))) when they ruled a 3rd of the world, except they bred like rabbits and they are everywhere. If you are a genuine imperialist you can make keep the mongrels and shitskins in line and keep them in their place.

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

You're also assuming the Roman world wasn't mostly white before islam.
It was almost completely white. No arabs included . Arab means mixed btw, and arabs are literally half black half white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana

Where did the blacks come from? Not Africa?

---

But anyway, what about the interpretation of the prophecy besides the racial implications of a Russian Augustus?

>The black flag will fly above the dome

I feel like everyone always interprets this to mean Jerusalem, but I think it's much more likely referring to the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.

Oh man, I like that even more and it fits better in the interpretation. How the fuck did I not think of that? Thanks!

Butthurt barbaros
I didn't write this law so don't give me hell for it. It's not fucking my fault that this happened. Do you think Pax Familia was all for nothing.

>it was the jews

No problem mate.

Do you have any thoughts on the rest? Anything else you agree/disagree with?

Not assuming that Africans crawled out of the earth after some kike experiment. Caesars ruled italy. The Romanov Czars ruled Russia and it shoudl stay that way.

bump.bmp

Even more, think of the reference to "false profits"

I get a lot of this information is pretty wonky and may actually turn out to be true, but still odd nonetheless.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. One looks Greek, the other Asian.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

Seven Hills = Rome.
Rock- Dome of the Rock?
Peter=Rock?
Next Pope = Peter?

>People who live in what were Greek colonies in southern Italy look like Greeks today
>Average Ancient Greek must have been a German
Hmmmmm makes sense....

Maybe you're right about the lack of physical resemblance.

I was looking at the cheekbones, the chin, the nose.

Since the images aren't from the same perspective it may be that they have a closer resemblance when both are seen from straight-on or something. I bet the nose shape and length and width would look pretty similar, judging from the OP image.

>"false profits"

Can you clarify please?

Lmao

damn nice

who else

These digits shall confirm the prophecy

Anons, do you think Putin is a pedophile cannibal too?

He was awfully creepy once with a kid in a video....

Putin is really sexy. I'd let him fuck my pussy desu.

RIP. :(

No, I don't get a pedo vibe from him, then again I guess I haven't seen the video you reference.

Thanks!

>not knowing about the moor raiders paid by ottomans
Fug

Too? I look at that fucker, does it look like he wants to be shota? You stupid shit there's no way he could look good in a wig

Something to do with this?

>“Watch out for false prophets. They come to like lambs but inwardly they are ferocious wolves” (Matthew 7:15). The False Prophet will come to Israel in sheep’s clothing, but God terms him a “Beast”.

If bore any true resemblance he'd be living out his fantasies of being a shota for Julius

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
One is definitely Assange and the other could be Snowden.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Could also refer to Calexit (which is never going to happen btw)

>Could also refer to Calexit (which is never going to happen btw)

I've heard this as well. I like to think that the "Russian Bear" is much more well known than a bear on the Californian flag. Who knows, could go either way I guess.

Yes it will California will be up for grabs when Jesus comes back.

Good riddance to them then. That's a massive amount of liberals and yuppies and SJWs gone.

>Good riddance to them then. That's a massive amount of liberals and yuppies and SJWs gone.

It won't be Russian you hack it will be Roma's, especially since the Spanish crown belongs to me again. You will see massive Roman invasion during the Day of the Lord on the werst Coast of California.

oh btw you have to be Roman Catholic or gtfo

>Ottoman conquests and piracy
The Moors were responsible for the Muslim influence in Sicily, fucktard.

I meant if California secedes.

That image always gets me. Fucking great TV show, too bad their set burned down. Probably a kike who lit it.

Augustus Putin Banjovus

sure you did. It'll be biblical happenings

Why would I assume that Russia is going to take California though? You implied that calexit would happen (i.e. secession) and I didn't know what you were talking about in the other half of your drivel.

Instead of Helicopter's we can use sharks.

I'm implying that because you are a dirty slav

WE

>you will never have one of these Aryans

post this on /his/ please

Is this a tongue-in-cheek way of saying I don't know shit about history or do you actually want me to?

Either way, here goes:

Silly kikes you can't contain Roma, not even Hades

i was saying that b/c i know this would troll /his/ really well

not a diss on your history knowledge

Putin can never outmatch Caesar's faggotry, Augustus wrote all these posts

Oh. I didn't know it was troll material. I've never posted or really browsed /his/ before so I didn't know any better haha.

But now that you mention it I'm trolling dem /his/torians anyway.

I have this temple in jewland but you only have these posts

How will I ever recover from this. :(

But to be honest, it's disgusting that the hebes have taken the land upon which the temple stands.

Didn't mean to quote that ^^^

Mean to quote:

O Y

V
E
Y

Jews are Caesars' greatest Allies

Lies.