Guys this isn't funny, i work for a pretty liberal newspaper. Trump is being antagonistic toward us...

Guys this isn't funny, i work for a pretty liberal newspaper. Trump is being antagonistic toward us, my co-workers dread being assigned to him, they always get booed and they always feel threaten. Any man who tricks the people to hate their media is someonr who should not be our president.

Why the fuck are you guys still here?

FUCKING. LEAVE.

>trick

It's not a trick if it's true, even if you are fishin for (((you))'s

>lugenpresse

Maybe choose a profession that isn't just a front for CIA Operation Mockingbird?

The news isn't supposed to be funny, asshole.

Do your job.

>demonize someone
>that someone become fucking president
>guys why does he have us we feel so unwelcome

Start being unbiased you retard. The fact that you describe your workplace as liberal shows me it's not an actual journalistic output.

Almost as if though you should leave and uncuck yourself. But you probably deserve to stay there desu

They should have gone into an honest line of work.

Useful media isn't hated at all.

If you work for the MSM you probably deserve to be hated.

No. I shall stay here against your wishes to make you miserable.

The media is just another weapon now.

if everyone working for the liberal media agenda killed themselves I would legitimately be happy. Edgy, but true :^)

lol kys

The mistrust of the media was growing looooong before trump came to town. Look at the decline of VICE over the last three years. People arent as dumb as you liberal oxygen thieves make them out to be.

NOT MY MEDIA.

No, fuck you media kikes. You all deserve to be hated. Go kill yourselves.

>i work for a pretty liberal newspaper.

Death upon you an your ilk.

How about not being a biased piece of shit?

Hope you didn't go into debt for your bullshit journalism degree.

We don't need the old media any more.

We don't need to be told how to think about the news. Just report the news.

Imagine if the weatherman spent time saying how racist tornados are. That is how fucking dumb you sound interjecting your opinion

>Trump is being antagonistic toward us,
Not as antagonistic as I've seen people on the streets at protests treat you fuks.
>my co-workers dread being assigned to him, they always get booed and they always feel threaten.
Then maybe you should just report the news, the facts, and not make shit up or try to influence peoples opinion by slanting the news.

If I were you, I'd be looking for another job.

Fuck Leftists (pic related)

>Any man who tricks the people to hate their media is someonr who should not be our president.

>liberal newspaper
Do you not see the problem in calling yourself a journalist, and then taking a public political stance?

Nice double leddit spacing
faggot

That post was truly awful. It is plainfully/painfully obvious that you do not belong here. But that is okay! There is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in, you should strongly consider going to a site more suitable for posters like you, such as reddit, tumblr, or maybe even Gaia! You have plenty of options. You will be happy, and we will be happy. Best of luck, but don't come back. Bye~!

who could be behind it?

>on an anonymous imageboard
you cease to exist for us the moment this thread ends though.

Aliens.