Reminder that if you don't plan on building a family and having at least 3 children you are in a losing fight with...

reminder that if you don't plan on building a family and having at least 3 children you are in a losing fight with leftists and ((diversity))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-KMuciKVXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is traffic in Atlanta as bad as they say?

terrible desu youtu.be/m-KMuciKVXE

Allow me to play devil's advocate. Why 3 or more? Why not two and invest all my resources into them?

I intend on spending my income on myself and enjoying life. Fuck future generations, my current comfort is more important.

daily reminder if you havent had a kid by 20 you are a genetic failure

but i'm a pedophile

Because western (and easter European and Asian too) birthrates are bellow the replacement level. You will eventually be outpopulated and invaded by other,less developed groups.

Congratulations on being an evolutionary dead end I guess?

tfw never found a good woman, now probably too old to even hope for one

>Implying I would be a good father and that me not breeding wouldn't actually do more good to society

Have fun pleasing the blind idiot god of evolution, you dumb animal.

Nihilists like you are a pitiful sight to see. If you truly enjoyed life you would know why it is important to pass it down and defend the future.have fun with your fleeting pleasures.

I thought about this today, and I don't agree anymore.

The only thing you are truly doing is losing the race war due to immigration.

Low birth rates are a sign of a successful society that functions with fewer deaths and efficiently. Whites don't have children, because 2/3rds of their children don't die before the age of 20.

We shouldn't need to reproduce, the whole point is to make life comfy so we only need 1 or 2 children that can live in comfort.

The problem isn't whites having children, it's poor immigrant families having dozens of them and keeping them all alive with welfare instead of the natural 2/3rds dying from war, famine, injury or illness.

Don't need to create more overpopulation to compensate for immigration. We need to stop immigration and kick out illegals, and let them fix their own damn country so they can stop having so many damn kids.

What if my wife is black and we are super Americana?

Having a father at all is already a rare advantage in modern backwards society.you'd be fine.

>is white
>wife is white
>four white kids

I'd have had more, but she was fucking *done*. That said, having six or seven wives popping out kids like crazy would have been awesome.

...I might also have an impregnation fetish, but as long as it works in our favor, I'm fine with it.

There is no guarantee things will keep being comfy forever. Civilizations rise and fall,people,identities and genetics stay longer.plus a comfortable,aging society is still vulnerable to emotionally being manipulated or straight up being forced into accepting foreigners.

Certainly. But it's not White People making it uncomfy.

It's the fucked up rest of the world.

>white
>white wife
>4 kids so far
>family size is just average in our area

Rural America is where its at.

I am, Im planning to have 5 kids with my white gf.
Im black

>move to CO
>literally every single person i meet has 4-9 white children

Check my country
I would probably end up throwing my white genes* on some shit skin, which would end up in a 50/50 on my kids being either full retards or actual good people. So I'm doing better not doing that. Anyway, I actually prefer to not have kids in this world where leftists dominate everything. Even if I educate them well, all it takes is one pothead to snuck my kid in and they fall for the blue pill.
>*my family basically said fuck you to Mussolini and came here be 10x richier and shit on poor shitskins

not my business,I wasn't strictly talking about race.Wish well developed east Asian countries had higher birthrates too.

>daily reminder if you havent had a kid by 20 you are a genetic failure
I know a girl that got a kid at 14 y.o. even made it to local news. She was hardly a genetic success - average face and fat.