"Man writes letter to editor about yoga pants; women take to the streets"

"Man writes letter to editor about yoga pants; women take to the streets"
reut.rs/2ezhYsn

I hope they took to the streets in yoga pants.

Just going to leave this here.

Women has the most retarded issues

That's good and all, but you're picturing the Average American woman in yoga pants.

Yoga pants are fucking disgusting. I don't need to be seeing fleshy, sweaty legs everywhere I go.

Hamerican lady with extra sides and a wobble in her wiggle when her ass starts to shake?

I live in the town right next to where this happen. Barrington is all rich retarded liberals, it makes sense that they would protest some retarded shit like this.
On a related note the local paper once published an article by two Barrington high schoolers about White Privilege and how it's bad and stuff, no joke.

exactly, forget the illusion of symmetry of a nice ass/legs etc

*braaaap*

Fine. You made me read it.

1) He should've just kept his crotchety old opinions to himself

2) He should've been ignored

Doesn't anyone actually have anything to do? Christ.

>Hamerican
You're a faggot
Bongmerican

Why are women so fucking retarded?

I hate sawdust

I knead her.

>wearing the stretchy jew

>>/r/eddit

Dough you have anything better to do?

We need a millennial holocaust

At yeast I have you guys

Did someone say yoga pants thread?

>"This was not about a bunch of ladies parading around for their right to wear yoga pants," Burke told Reuters. "It was men and women standing up against casual sexism and the policing of women's bodies."

I must've missed the memo where it is not sexism to critique someones outfit

What has the world come to.

Women go to the streets protesting because of someone disliking their fucking Yoga pants.

kill me

>I must've missed the memo where it is ** sexism to critique someones outfit

Down with yoga pants
Up with skirts

NO

>gay
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

My favorite is those stretch-jeans fat girls wear that are like latex meant to look like denim or something.

No, Princess Pudgy, we can't tell that you're wearing lane bryant fat-chick attire because you can't fit into normal pants. Honest, they look just like real jeans.

... and the whole yoga-pants-in-public thing is pretty trashy unless you're working out. Pretty much every other article of clothing besides sweatpants looks more classy than yoga pants.

>"They do nothing to compliment a woman over 20 years old,” he wrote in the letter, which was published on Wednesday. “In fact, the look is bad. Do yourself a favor, grow up and stop wearing them in public."

my hero.

When augmented reality is available we can force every woman to wear a conservative dress

And all the degenerates can just see naked bodies

Most women shouldn't be allowed to wear yoga pants
Those who manufacture and distribute plus size yoga pants should be executed

Beautifully bread specimen

This desu

>"The tone of the letter was just not funny," said Burke, whose husband, children, mother and father accompanied her at the parade. "I don't believe it - if he was really kidding, he would have joined us."

God, that poor husband

>creepthread

do they make stretch jeans for guys?

>wear sex costume in public
>get mad when people objectify them
>"hey, how about not do that in pub-"
>WHAT YOU SEXIST MY BODY MY RULES
>it's fine when chad objectifies me!

His wife is getting blacked on her way back from her job where she makes more than him

women seem to wear yoga pants for no other reason than giving themselves something to complain about later

"oh no i wore a yoga pant and a guy accidentally glanced at my basically nude ass, muh patriarchy"

they have less synapsises in the brain. they cant help it. lol as if yoga pants are empowering or something gay like that. just fuck the chicks hard and they come back to reality.

I really want dresses and skirts back as common clothing for women.
And business casual for men.

>"It was men and women standing up against casual sexism and the policing of women's bodies."

I want to know how many parading men had their dicks mutilated by shlomo shekelstein against their will.

Down with yoga pants.

Men ruined skirts and dresses. To be in style, they had to become shorter and shorter until women just weren't comfortable wearing them because kneeling to pick up a pen showed their goodies. They had to keep trimming inches off to out-whore each other for men's attention until they were too slutty for anyone to wear on a regular basis.

On top of that, go over to Sup Forums and look at the creep shot thread. Any of the 12 is fine. This is self-explanatory.

It makes me sad, but I understand why women do wear dresses and skirts much anymore.

>That pic
I love this place.

They don't comfortable non-trashy clothes for men that can be worn in public. I'm sure someone would cry that it was sexist.

why the fuck are you people here get off my board now REEEEEEEE

I have no problem with yoga pants.

and yoga pants are different? lol

Also they protested right in front of the guy's house

Definitely the sale of large/plus sized yoga/stretch pants should be prohibited.

They should only be sold in dimensions that would fit eye pleasing bodies.

Anything else should get you raided by the FBI and shut down for visual terrorism.

That'd be nice

you have to go back

>>>>>>>>>plebbit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't quite understand this niggers reasoning.

Sup Forums in general is traditional I would think. I am atleast.

So if we use that line of thinking, Sup Forums or myself would not want women to wear short dresses, and therefore they would not cut off inches. Not to mention dresses getting to short is an excuse for degenerate skin hugging leggings

I want jeans with elastic in the waist, so when I gain or lose weight I don't have to keep buying fucking jeans, so they only make them for women?

Oh okay. Bye I guess.

Here is the difference between men and women in the form of an analogy:

Let's say you're out in the Savana, and there's a pride of lions just beyond the ridge. There's a certain amount of thrill you get from being so up close and personal to these prime predators.

A man in this situation would try not to disturb the pack in reverence of their formidable retaliation. If a man is unfortunate enough to be attacked by a bold lion, then it's a shame. But he knew he was in the lion's den, so que sera.

Women, on the other hand--not satisfied with not getting enough attention from the lions--will slather themselves in sauces and seasoning and parade around nude. They then have the nerve to be appalled when they are ripped to shreds by a pack of hungry lions, and then expect sympathy for their foolishness.

Would be okay with class making a come back, but wearing sneakers with any suit, even business casual, should be a punishable offense.

It's fucking embarrassing.

>Definitely the sale of large/plus sized yoga/stretch pants should be prohibited.

Every thing that becomes "in style" is attempted by all women - no exceptions. Healthy and in-style at any size.

I find it curious that so few women can think for themselves "Huh, that wouldn't look good one me" ... no, they go to their friends and ask their opinion, and they're friends are all like "That looks awesome!" because women are nonconfrtonational passive-aggressive cunts, then they all end up dressing full-retard because they have no individual thought and all their friends are too timid to say "You look like a fat tramp after being trained by 12 niggers in a pool of motor oil" ... fuck, I forgot where I was going with that.

>wearing sneakers with any suit, even business casual, should be a punishable offense.
Jerry Seinfeld

meme tier outfit for basic bitches

>bomber jacket
>leggings
>dope fresh running shoes

People who wear yoga pants are fucking trash. Get some tight black jeans at least, stop looking like you just got out of bed. Where are all the conservative outfits that let my imagination run wild. Why are men now putting in more effort into taking care of themselves than women. All this freedom is turning women into retards.

is she purebread Aryan?

Is this spirit cooking?

JNCO made a line but they're impossible to find. Feel good as fuck and look good too.

Agree

Nigger I've been on this board since you were in diapers.

>Why are men now putting in more effort into taking care of themselves than women.

I still scoff at the idea of men shaving their junk. Granted, I'm a relic of a bygone era. Now there's like full lines of men's hygiene products. A while back I was looking for some soap that dried out my skin just enough to squeak and learned I was supposed to be using no less than 5 different bottles of assorted coconut-smelling shit when I take a shower. Hair, body, balls, lotions, conditioners, shave stuff, etc ... Nigga, the Suave goes on the head, and Irish Spring goes on the rest, and no blades are going near my balls.

casual sex is 100x better when you are both hairless

Women dressed much better back in the day.

Less expectations. They're a walking wet hole

Well,we old relics don't have to worry too much about sex. Too wrinkly to pick up chicks at bars, and the wife is certainly not open for docking procedures. Sucks to not get any 17 year old pussy, but nice to not have to worry about the dating game.

Even this is 10x classier/sexier than the jacket+yogapants+brand-new-crosstrainers look. And that bitch really needs to put some shoes on, but I digress.

im saying yoga pants are in anything sluttier than mini skirts, not that i care one way or another

women are herd animals anyway

this
i don't mind if my girlfriend wears them at home because i must admit, she does look nice in them, but she won't go out like that.
luckily, she agrees on that with me