Brit/pol/ - Feel Hours edition

NO POLITICAL TALK PERMITTED

>NEWEST HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/a-murmuration-of-starlings-on-a-forzen-afternoon-on-otmoor.html

>Philip Hammond kills off Nicola Sturgeon's plan for special Scotland Brexit deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/philip-hammond-kills-nicola-sturgeons-plan-special-scotland/

>UK would consider paying the EU for 'access to single market', says Brexit Secretary David Davis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/uk-would-consider-paying-eu-access-single-market-says-david/

>UK 'could pay for single market access'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

>Net migration stays near record high
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

>Bid to put British kids BEFORE illegal migrants in school places wrecked by hand-wringers
express.co.uk/news/politics/738626/Theresa-May-Home-Secretary-illegal-immigrants-school-lists

>EU could collapse BEFORE Brexit: Merkel and Tusk 'will destroy bloc as underdogs rise up'
express.co.uk/news/politics/738329/EU-collapse-Brexit-Merkel-Tusk-destroy-bloc-underdogs

>Activists Oppose Anti-Terror Bill: ‘It Might Target Minorities’
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/rights-groups-oppose-anti-terror-bill-might-target-minorities/

>Increasing Number of Migrants Smuggled In Freight Trains
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/increasing-number-migrants-smuggled-freight-trains/

>David Davis suggests UK would consider paying for single market access
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/01/brexit-secretary-suggests-uk-would-consider-paying-for-single-market-access

>David Davis puts the cat among the pigeons at Brexit questions
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/david-davis-puts-cat-among-pigeons-brexit-questions/

NO POLITICAL TALK PERMITTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=kqO4U6O-xFM
youtube.com/watch?v=yj7hEPQpJ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=d0OVHQRy12k
youtube.com/watch?v=ig-79E6VD1c
express.co.uk/news/politics/737020/Lib-Dem-Sarah-Olney-shamelessly-Article-50-blocking-Brexit
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0blYNSMfYm0lMgfp0eYPxl3hFcPMw8QG&v=G6gVP0--IeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER

Ich bin ein Preuße, kennt ihr meine Farben?

>the teeth on this bint
She sure drinks her milk

This LibDem cunt wants to reverse Brexit.

Terrible result desu.

Fuck Richmond, bunch of foreigners. Glad they're building another runway you cunts.

Which early 2000s numetal song should I turn into a Woes meme next? Open to suggestions

I missed the QT/this week lads, was out working late

Can someone give me a quick run down of events

Press F to pay respects

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

YKTD can you briefly explain to me why a Constitutional Monarchy is a good system?

I'm a patriotic atheist, but when it comes to the monarchy I want to support them but I feel like I'm being dishonest with myself and I'm just memeing.

Also, please recommend me a resource/book that goes into more detail why monarchy is a good thing.

ZAC FRANK ZACHARIAS ROBIN GOLDSMITH

ALLEN HOPE, HOWLING LORD HOPE

MAHARAJA ANKAMU KASHMIR

SARAH JANE ALNEY (sp)

52.6% turnout

True I guess.

It will be better if we don't leave the EU and everybody knows about it than if everybody thinks we've left it, but we actually haven't

Holy fuck, that toothy fucking smile she keeps doing.

BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!! BREXSHITS BTFO!!!!

Christ she's ugly. What an annoying bitch. Heathrow expansion will happen, she's just there to shill against Brexit for the rich, foreign cunts in (((Richmond)))

Who /intolerant/ here?

This Lib Dem bint is making me

REEEEEEEEE

SURGE

How will brits ever recover?

lads i dont think i will be able to take it if we remain.
also
>this labour cunt

Wisdom, lil negro. WISDOM.

Lib Dem surge?

Who's ready for hung parliament 2020 part 2?

its fucking spooky

Instantly talking about UKIP. Weak.

Not being funny or anything but why does Mexico even care?

I don't get other countries' obsessions with us.

Lib Dem....

>tfw people talk about politics on your blog

>This Labour candidate

What an absolute mess

There were rumblings of a new album this year, I hope they bring out something new soon I need some more ballcrushing riffs in my life.

>Lost their deposit

they didnt even run either lmao

>I feel like I'm being dishonest with myself and I'm just memeing.
That's how a lot of people who are only Christian for the sake of social cohesion and conservative values feel often, you just have to push past it. Watch some Starkey documentaries or read some of his boring history books, I reckon there aren't as many open defences of the monarchy in literature as there should be

It basically stops politicians from disappearing up their own arses. How May would love to have the military swear an oath to her, be called President, and have nobody higher than herself in government. It also puts restrictions on power due to its traditional links with the magna carta and the idea that there can be no authority higher than God, but that's straying away from fedora territory there

>be Zac Goldsmith
>be rich as fuck elite kike millionaire
>have Rothschild wife
>be connected as fuck
>selected for easy win seat
>get Mayor of London candidacy offered on a plate
>have 20k plus majority
>defend huge majority
>lose.
>none of the above can do shit about it

>smuglife.jpg

>we shouldn't be divisive so i'll use this stage to slag off another political party and its members

wew

>LAB lost deposit

we literally defined modernity (such as it is) for the entire planet, there's a reason people still have the idea that we're somehow powerful

Labour's literally going to end up a party of London and a select few cities, isn't it?

They're so unbelievably out of touch.

Rimmer/Rimmer impersonators are the worst cunts in this general desu

>I'm a patriotic atheist
>atheist
That might be a part of why you think you are meming.

>area voted 70% remain
>ldems couldn't even muster 50%
topkek

MUH VOTE AGAINST BREXIT

MUH LEAVE VOTERS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS

MUH VOTE AGAINST AUSTERITY LETS BORROW MORE MONEY

MUH ZAC GOLDSMITH IS A HATEFUL MAN

MUH ISLAM

It's like a mini Trump victory for the other side

>She wasn't even involved in politics a year and a half ago

Never mind. I was behind time.

That Labour bloke is such an absolute unbearable cunt.

The appearance of a damp rag!

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Some classic teenage angst.
My niece is at that age where Linkin Park is cool.

Why are you posting on my blog if you hate me so much you shit cunt?

It's pretty remarkable that he managed to lose London to a Muslim candidate, and then lose his own majority.

Like...do you even politics bro?

Pretty impressive win for the LDs really. Quite impressed. Just sad that it was them because they're useless cunts.

LAB lost their deposit. Corbyn absolutely BTFOd

This LIb Dem cunt on TW is going to be a lot more insufferable now isn't she

Limp Bizkit - Nookie

youtube.com/watch?v=kqO4U6O-xFM

youtube.com/watch?v=yj7hEPQpJ8g

youtube.com/watch?v=d0OVHQRy12k

youtube.com/watch?v=ig-79E6VD1c

Get dunked on, Brexshitters.

FUCKING LEAVE VOTERS

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAK

Woke as fuck audience
Sup Forums on QT
Are nige on next week

6/10 really.

She's really, really ugly. Like weirdly so. Would like to know her nationality because she sure as shit isn't English. Maybe Irish but they're usually not as hideous as that, not in that way anway.

This is why she won:

express.co.uk/news/politics/737020/Lib-Dem-Sarah-Olney-shamelessly-Article-50-blocking-Brexit

>Zac Goldmsith
What's next for his career?

Labour utterly decimated lads

and there's Diane Abbot, laughing, thinking about Corbyn naked on a beach

Difficult when about 65% of your electorate are niggers, muzzies or complete fucking cucks.

imagine the result if this and ted cruz had a kid.

>DA: Vultures
>DA: I didn't mean that
>AN: Yes you did
>DA: Well ok I did lol

Can you just make it a bit more over the top please?

Spend half his life hanging out the back of his Rothschild wife and the other half driving nice cars and travelling the world.

I've done that though:

one thing
ah don't know why
I went to a conference for the NPI
keep that i mind ah was invited to fly to DC on their dime and
ALL AH KNOW
the limelight's a valuable thing
but know it looks like it was a government sting
watched it go down while ah was having a cig
it all crashed with a seig and
it's SO UNREAL

ah didn't take a change of clothes
watched the time go right out the window
tried to shoot guns but I didn't even know
your thumb gets mashed if you take the wrong hold
ah kept mah anxiety and even though ah tried
mah spaghetti fell oot
what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
AH TRIED SO HARD
AND FLEW SO FAAARRR
BUT IN THE END

ENOCH MENTIONED

We`ll see who is laughing when we get an early general election.

kthnx

>it's another post-2012 Christian LARPing newfag
Sup Forums is an atheist board.

Also Enoch was an atheist when he was my age.

A national centre for globalism and neoliberalism turning against a party more visibly critical of globalism and neoliberalism isn't very remarkable.

Huge swathes of London are going to turn to Labour because the party is a London-centric "left-progressive" liberal nightmare and because the Conservatives are a centrist party that has vague Euroscepticism within it.

Labour are equally going to get tramped in the north and non-urban areas around the country where the actual working-class and Eurosceptic Blue Labour are the dominant force.

I'm really worried about the Lib Dems in 2020 lads

EEEEEE

>Implying my blog is atheist
Fuck off

WHY THIS BITCHES MOUTH LOOK LIKE TEETH AND LIPS SWEETS

Foetal alcohol syndrome.

The absolute best they can do is their ceiling during Blair.

You really think they're going to do better than when they were the actual progressive and liberal force in politics compared to BLAIR and a Conservative Party that simply gave up?

Spot on. Saved. Cheers.

Yes m8, I'll do this one next

Don't be. They'll top out at about 25 seats at absolute max.

>atheism

Cheers. Keep me posted.

She looks more like a chimp than Abbott, holy fuck what is going on with her face?

This is a look into Labour's future and it's great.

Remain constituency
>get BTFO by Lib Dems

Leave constituency in southeastern England
>get BTFO by Tories

Leave constituency in northern England
>get BTFO by UKIP

Future's bright lads.

Labour a decade from now will be that irrelevant fringe leftist party that go on about how back in the days they used to be a major party, 'muh party of Attlee, Wilson and MacDonald'.

Who waiting for the Sleaford and North Hykeham funtimes?

>08/12/16

>People expecting CONS to win back Richmond after a 3rd runway and not offering a new MP

Surprised they got 18k votes tbqh.

Reminder that Parliament is sovereign and she has every right to vote against Article 50 based on her mandate - this is why referenda are garbage

Good shit. I picked this band up a few years back, the last minute of this song makes me moist as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0blYNSMfYm0lMgfp0eYPxl3hFcPMw8QG&v=G6gVP0--IeE

wtf i love the eu now

A possible return to the Whig/Tory divide might be comfy, even though now they're husks of their former husks

>Leave constituency in southeastern England
Did Labour even have any of these?

They'll win it back at a GE

Bought this today lads.

>the Labour meme will die and struggle to last a century in our lifetimes

We can only hope. An actual liberal party and an actual conservative party both being the dominant forces would be wonderful.

I actually wish the Lib Dems all the best, so long as they continue siphoning votes from both Labour and Conservatives athey don't even have to actually want to be a liberal party, every little helps kill the Blairites.

They're being run by globalist Orange Booker cucks, but that's to be expected of liberalism.

Come on m9 it's half 2, you've normally settled down by now. Don't be 'daytime ytkd' all night as well

Even Diane Abbott isn't going to say that Labour wants to remain, these commies are mental

Lib Dems are blairites tbqh

Get Whittle a cunting coffee or something.

London.

Think they have other tiny pockets in Southampton and Brighton or somewhere as well. Also almost guaranteed to get BTFO in Oxford East and Cambridge where they took the seats from Lib Dems in 2015.

Except most of them actually uphold ideas of liberalism and hold liberty to actually be important, which is something absolutely essential in our politics right now.

Blair for Lib Dem leadership, screw the milkman