Is Sup Forums satire?

Is Sup Forums satire?

Yup.

Yes, but satire has become reality as of late.

So no.

Satire in that we don't actually want to genocide minorities. Not satire in that we are against SJW cuckery

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I often wonder this myself. I'm sure enough of this shit has some underlying basis in truth.

>don't actually want to genocide minorities
Speak for yourself, leaf.

But do we actually hate Jews?

Yes.
Just ignore the ethnowhite stormfaggotry, and the christian shit.

Sup Forums is satire, but the fun is attempting to convince those that don't know it's satire that it's not.

B O A R D

The Colbert Report was satire.

Sup Forums is not.

DELET THIS

Sure is Mr. Ex-President.

Yep, in the same way that black Lives matter is satire

Sup Forums is bored of peace.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

I wonder, do people who ask if something is satire realize that satire is based in truth?

seriously delet dis. delet ur 4chin account now.

Apparently not.

And since this is a public board, the obvious answer is some people intend their posts to be satire, and others are dead serious. Another thought is the content here is so hyper fucking focused on every detail, no way is it a joke

It shouldn't be such an issue. STOP BEING BABIES!!!!! Who cares if some people are racist? What do you want to round up all Sup Forumstards and kill them?! Send them to re-education camps?!!

Freedom and such.

people forget that the name of this board is actually "Politically Incorrect"

>politically incorrect
I occasionally catch myself typing out the word "black" instead of "nigger". Some habits are hard to break

Not completely. There's truth hidden in the shitposting, just like the real world...