Is racemixing redpilled?

why wouldn't you want to improve your dna for future generations, you can literally unlock 12 new strands of dormant dna via new races

man has always had the ability to create new life

but when has man been able to choose from such a large variety of mates in human history?

it's never happend before.

you have a choice ahead of you user, make the right one

>you can literally unlock 12 new strands of dormant dna via new races

>checks flag

no surprise there

Oy vey! There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim! The black africans who lived in huts and were using spears and bows to hunt animals are just as intelligent as the white europeans who invented architecture, construction, literature, mathematics, universities, iron working, metal casting, machinery, printing press, gunpowder, physics, astronomy, chemistry, currency, and sailing

How about we mix the ashes of Jews and niggers?

[citation needed] [unreliable source?]

Yes, it's progressive to take that 85-average-IQ black seed. The 100-avearge-IQ white seed is oppressive. It's #brave to end thousands of years of genetic progress

Oh look, the same faggot making 20 different racemixing threads every hour. How much is Trudeau paying you?

least redpilled thing you can do
The exact thing the Jews want and yet you create a thread about it
you have to go back

No because races evolved to adapt to certain environments and you have limited genes. Risking losing genes helping you handle north european diseases in favor of obtaining genes making you resistant to african diseases while living in europe is retarded.

There is enough genetic variety within races to not inbreed and not racemix.

mods should start deleting these threads

What is Ireland then? Or Jews or Amish

I would tie her up in my closet and use her as a rape doll but any kids would have to be aborted.

guys I just sent off my ancestry ethnicity test

What if it comes back and I've got aboriginal in me?

Am I still white?

>Canada

Every fucking time...

>be mixed fag
>never really accepted by either race
>anyone who I don't outright explain what I am thinks i'm some kind of spic

Amazing post

>why wouldn't you want to improve your dna for future generations,

This only applies to the weaker of the two people mating. Whites and Asians are pretty much the top 2 human specimens. By breeding either with a black person, you're taking whites/Asians down a few pegs and raising black people up.

Whites and Asians have everything to lose from race-mixing, and minorities have everything to gain.

This is a retarded argument.

I am non stoppable then

>why wouldn't you want to improve your dna for future generations

Not understanding you here. You are making a point for not mixing races at least if you are white.

>implying it isn't Trucuck himself making these.

fuck racist race mixers

A lot of those dormant DNA strands are dormant for a good reason.