Is it just a conspiracy theory?

Is it just a conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q9CHS
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
archive.is/0YMF6
nytimes.com/2016/11/22/technology/anti-clinton-fake-news-casts-pizzeria-as-front-for-crime.html
web.archive.org/web/20140302135650/http://www.mybestapizza.com/site/?
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=rCumMmqb214
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
youtube.com/watch?v=OsH5_nUFS70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its """fake news"""

idk how you can even spin real information as a false story.
Every detail in the leaks besides the subtext can be referenced and found.
Even the most insane madman couldn't fabricate and cross reference a conspiracy involving dozens of thousands of email exchanges and etc.

You'd have to be insane to think anyone would sit there and fabricate the biggest fucking conspiracy in history than to accept that its easier to believe that rich corrupt people are fucking jacked off in the head.

You idiots are like a limp dick, trying to look hard when your not

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Yeah, it is, but I believe the Podestas have a cannibalism fetish now.

yes it is

No I am afraid it is very very real.....

Other than that, I won't say more here

archive.is/Q9CHS
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

archive.is/0YMF6
nytimes.com/2016/11/22/technology/anti-clinton-fake-news-casts-pizzeria-as-front-for-crime.html

It's not a theory you uneducated swine.
It's a hypothesis.
Learn the goddamn difference.

it is very real.. do your own research and stop making threads asking if its Real... all you are doing is sending a personal invitation to trolls

A few people have worked just maybe worked at some of these locations....

Not being into it or aware, but the pattern here when you got the data. pic related.

>I can't handle this shit
It's even hit here, here they do get arrested but we're far from done

This haven't even started, gigs of shit harvested all over

Point oh yeah.. wuz waitor for like 3 months, look at me now I'm like almost the head of some big fancy kike shit for some reason.

>gee what happened there

CTR please go.

So when do we get 100 articles coming out talking about how pizza haters are dead?

They started talking about Fake News just to discredit Pizzagate.

pretty suspect to say it's fake, I mean, lides can be in danger and there are lots of evidence that can prove this is real, Being eager to say it's fake instead of "we don't know much about it" only proves an act of self defense, which includes hiding a huge pedo network.

It's not a conspiracy. We just need to expand the investigation.

Join in on full force
>it's going so fast

It was proved to be a hoax. Wikipedia, reddit, and all msm agrees. Only "turning the frogs gay" guy and his ilk are stilling pushing this witch hunt bullshit.

Wouldn't have thought too deep about it normally. But the fact that these types of scandals (Great Britain for example look that shit up) have happened before makes it pretty likely that it is indeed legit evidence. Scary shit man.

>Blah blah blah im a shill blah blah

Thats all we can hear

Don't know if it's true or not, but there is enough prima facie evidence to have a look.

If it turns out to be true, and the worst of the accusations are correct, then the ONLY honorable thing for you to do is, and I am serious here , kill yourself.

Because for you to dismiss this so summarily out of hand, given that there is smoke, therefore could (not "is", but could) be fire, and given that it involves the most innocent among us, well, you should kill yourself.

Because I do believe that you are a real fucking piece of shit to allow political cognitive biases to so cloud your judgment that you are willing to be so quickly dismissive.

Honestly ,I haven't seen 100% evidence yet, but I have seen enough to realize that an investigation is warranted. And with the powers involved don't expect law enforcement to touch this. So if they don't who will?

It needs to be looked at. Dem or Rep, doesn't matter, there is a ton of shady shit going on in the halls of power and citizen cyber investigations could be the greatest thing to ever happen to this country.

Yes. It's fake news.

Can you prove that, shillcucktard?

>Wikipedia agrees

The highschool I graduated from didn't even let me use Wikipedia as a source for my senior paper. Why would I trust them as a source of real life information?

>Reddit

Yeah reddit is such a reliable source of information.... NOT

Stop shilling shill.

Why are you such a racist?

>podesta diddling kids
>the biggest conspiracy in history

pick one

idk but i want pizza now

This is the biggest happening in human history. Go shill somewhere else.

Burden of proof is on you friend, got any proof of that? Besides MSM censoring independent news to cover their tracks of being incompetent.

this /\

Wow I think that was the most racist thing I have ever heard. Why do you hate women so much?

high quality post

well either its true or:

alot of high ranking people in a small government circle of friends and associates used paedophile code words in sentences where those words served no purpose other than being code words for no reason at all, and people really do use: long held and pre established policies to send each other pasta sauces, they just really like macabre art, love to LARP and play dominos on top of pizza.

i-it's false goyim

Every single pizza thread is being hit harder by shills than CTR ever hit Sup Forums

Wow the shilling is real. Go away shills. I at least hope you are getting paid more than minimum wage for your shilling.

You sir are a racist. Why are you so full of hate?

it's obviously real.
if you say it isn't they either haven't looked into it enough or are a cocksucking shill

Conspiracy theory yes, good goy.

Have you considered that maybe this is all just a racist conspiracy theory?

>global child sex and trafficking ring financed through the USA

ftfy

What does racist conspiracy theory actually mean though?

Hey, why are you calling me a shill?

Are elites and politicians into CP and human trafficking? Yes.
Do they do it out of a shitty pizza joint and talk about it over emails? No.

oh I never thought of that!
You are right at last I truly see.

Are you kidding me? This is clearly just a bunch of racist alt-right stuff. #FakeNews

Yes it's a conspiracy theory. But it's not a false story. They have no evidence at all that the story is false. Not empirical, irrefutable, circumstantial, or anecdotal. All they have is a claim. This is called lawyers rhetoric; if it cannot be proven or disproven, to build a consensus around one position against the other. We see this with climate change "science".

Of course, these dishonest rhetoricians will simply claim that "pizzagate" is using the same tactic but that is not true, it is a theory. A conspiracy theory supported by circumstantial evidence because that's all we have at the moment. Sure some are drawing conclusions but most are just developing the theory, performing research, sharing findings, and putting the pieces together to see where they fit.

Conspiracy theories have been conspiracy facts all throughout history. The usage of the term conspiracy theory as a smear is the hallmark trait of either a shill or just blind ignorance.

Hashtags don't work on Sup Forums

Sorry mistake. You got hit in the crossfire. So many shills. Sorry friend

well said- this should copied and replied to shills and faggots in every EYO thread

Yes they do. You have to enable them in the settings.

There's a hell of a lot of smoke but no one can find the final puzzle piece that we need to put the pizza pedos in jail.

Is that like activating your almonds?

Yes, it is a conspiracy theory. That in no way makes it untrue you fucking tard. This is how they get away with murder - the narrative that conspiracy theories are somehow inherently false.

Even at the most base level the emails/conversations are suspicious as fuck and should warrant an investigation. Hell, they're using known pedo language in their emails and mentioning kids as entertainment.
Of course, with all the powerful people being thrown around in these emails, the current administration won't touch this with a 20 foot poll.
By the time there is an investigation, any evidence of this will be long gone because those involved will throw millions to make it disappear.

This is just an illegal witch hunt doxxing people which is illegal. I'm glad pizzagate spam threads get deleted here.

one of you faggots explain how and why Canada leads the way in Posting more threads about american politics than ACTUAL americans?

and you can prove that?

I just had my reddit suspended for calling sped a peso. I think pizzagate is real. They are working to hard to hide it.

Yes, it's fake. NYT, BBC, WaPo, Snopes, wikipedia, all say it's fake. It's impossible that all those reputable sources would be wrong about something like this.

The fact that they have dozens of articles saying its fake pretty much confirms it is in fact real.

web.archive.org/web/20140302135650/http://www.mybestapizza.com/site/?

web archives of besta pizza pedo logo
why change this?
why run from this?
the truth will out

>They have no evidence at all that the story is false. Not empirical, irrefutable, circumstantial, or anecdotal.

You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

You have to prove pizzagate real, Its impossible for anyone to prove it false.

Its funny because people actually think this even though all of them said Hillary would win and it was pretty much a done deal.

How quickly people forget.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup Forums-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

john podesta art is just not right

youtube.com/watch?v=rCumMmqb214

It is true. And there's nothing you can do about it, peasants. We're untouchable. HAIL MOLOCH

Yeah, like NSA.

> no one can find the final puzzle piece that we need to put the pizza pedos in jail.

Brietbart tweeted this:
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Then he was killed 29 days later, the his coroner was killed,

No ones gonna put their name to this investigation

Lots of creepy stuff but no tangible proof. Pedosta was likely whoring based on those emails, but that could be legal age.

funny.. none of those are reputable

>You have to prove pizzagate real, Its impossible for anyone to prove it false.
And yet the headline in the OP calls it a false story. Indeed, it's impossible to prove if false but that's exactly what they did. This has nothing to do with the burden of proof, they are taking a definitive stance. This is lawyer's rhetoric.

If something cannot be proven or disproven, saying it is false is as accurate as saying it's true. Except there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the plausibility of the theory and nothing to suggest otherwise except "burden of proof is on you and you have nothing therefore false plus these are respected political personalities and never would do such things therefore false again". And yet although some are jumping to conclusions as they always do with conspiracy theories, it's still just a theory. It's not true or a fact (yet)

JAMES ALEFANTIS: Can this possibly be his real name? “James Alefantis” = J'aime les enfants = I love children (French)

fucking bbc news man

>do literally 0 investigation
>"we didn't find any evidence!"
>"it's like so fake and stuff!!"
t. MSM

Some people deny pizzagate just as some deny the Holocaust.

Despite the massive evidence.

Your move, JIDF.

Is our investigation over? Who will help us now? The MSM and FBI won't help and Trump is probably involved.

Hey, remember, everything's cool, there's nothing to worry about.
Nothing bad is happening, nothing bad can ever happen.
Snopes said there was nothing going on so we should just pack it in and stop talking.
People don't do things behind people's backs or pay each other money to keep quiet about certain sensitive subjects. That's silly and you shouldn't believe that it actually happens.
Those in power are good people, they're relatable people.
Obama smokes weed too! I can relate to that.
He's a stand up well to do Gentleman of Colour about town. The people's champion.
Bill Gates has a Bic Mac sandwich every now and again and that makes him one of us. He donates millions to charitable organizations for public relations and tax purposes so he must be a good person.
What's good for them is good for all of us. They have our best interests at heart. Otherwise we can just vote them out of office! Drain the swamp!
Chillax broski! Just live and let live. It's all good in the hood.
Play some video games and shut the fuck up already.

I gave up posting the whole thing.

Here's the end where they "quote" us.

>there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the plausibility

What evidence? A empty walk in cooler, logos that look similar, emails that can be interpreted in multiple ways, disturbing art?

You can link everything in pizzagate together in multiple ways. All that has happened so far is people have constructed a narrative they think fits what they see.

There is not sufficient reason to believe any of it

>it's still just a theory. It's not true or a fact

and without sufficient evidence there is no reason to make it news worthy.

The coverage by the mainstream media is the story about the story. Its covering the pizzagate investigation, not pizzagate itself.

They are labeling it as fake news or false, because the people have presented no proof. The false is probabilistic not definitive.

Theres irrefutable evidence that you are a pedo shill tho

>increasing number of high profile people with decent connections openly admitting to investigate theysotry are conveniently dying under dubious circumstance
>MSM, Social Media shills and (((fact checker))) are aggressively denying it
>its illegal to read Wikileaks and discuss evidence for pedo ring crimes. The (((press))) is different we got to tell you the truth and perpetuate baseless and fabricated allegations against Trump

Pure coincidence

>By the time there is an investigation, any evidence of this will be long gone

this is true. these people will stop for a little while, but they'll be back again.

they are arrogant, and if they are true pedos they wont be able to stop the itch.

It's real, unless you believe Tony Podesta sleeps with stuffed animals, human trafficking is expenisve business, so ofc the people with the most money will be the customers, how many people do each of you know that has bought a person? It's just that the fact they are having a hard time hiding it, but this business has been around forever and always will be, you can't regulate a market for human life, or maybe you can but society is not prepared for that...yet.

nothing to see here. move along.

Good going, lads. Ruining literally multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Jaime Alefantis to David Brock look like complete schizos.

Well played, goyim, well played indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsH5_nUFS70

This

so why then did they bring more attention to a "wildly dumb" conspiracy theory? It's like shooting an ant instead of just avoiding and ignoring it.
(((They))) just brought all this massive attention to it just to call it false.

It's like preemptively tweeting "i'm totally not being investigated for being a pedophile at all"; it's pretty creepy.

Seen some weird "art" and various emails and social media comments, but no actual real evidence of some kind of organized pedophilia ring involving Comet Pizza or Podesta. So I'd say it qualifies at this point as a conspiracy theory.

sleep tight lil b

Yeah, innocent, it's just a little pizza related map on a handkerchief.

Fucking. Hang yourself.

Every single one of sick pieces of shit are going to be rotting in prison by the end of 2017.