CANADA YES!!!!

Yes yes YES!!
The future is BEIGE
Deal with it!
Brought to you by the (((cbc))) and your tax dollars goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9CzeCFSZ24
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyddc4KxW08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More doublethink.

>Diversity is our strength
>Wanting the end of diversity is progressive

How enlightened Canada!

does any america user want to gay marry me?
I need to get out of this shithole

Are you rich?

im in college
getting a STEM degree then I will look for the first opportunity out

I seriously want the US to take us over.

Please do it soon.

A low IQ beige world that falls back into the dark ages because all of the people are idiots who have no idea how to build a civilization.

Will a German user plz send some Zyklon B for personal use

Nah.

Christians are tired of shitskins leeching off of them with welfare and shit.

Shitskins' time is running out, I'm glad to say.

Hour of the rope is nigh

This, fuck this shithole.

>(((cbc)))
>goy
I don't get it

We can't, at the moment. Too many cucks in your country; it would risk empowering the leftists.

Why do you have to be such a fag tho? The US has tons of sjw's.

Taking over Canada/integrating them as states would give them a guaranteed +150 electoral votes every election. Too risky.

We'll call back after we gas the kikes in NYC/CA.

>We are strong because we are diverse!
>Lets make everyone the same!

I'm literally shaking.

This should be posted to r/canada. I can't post as they have a five day lockout to prevent new people from posting. I would love to see the reaction over there.

They wish for beige

It'll always be brown

canada literally broadcast a song advocating for white genocide

>implying people watch CBC.

Literally the state propaganda arm. The province also advertises on the radio. We're like Hong Kong here with less capital and just as many Chinks.

National liberation when?

youtube.com/watch?v=i9CzeCFSZ24

Its only going to get worse, so much worse....

You know canadabros, i think its time we have a good ol fashioned civil war

What can your average leaf do about this? Could you imagine if this were directed at First Nations peoples?

Burgers should note that 22 minutes is comedy/satire, but they're still incredibly cucked.

Where's the registration office?

They want the end of whiteness. There will still be individual ethnicities, but just not in Western countries.

This is no joke.

If I didn't know any better, I would say this is reverse psychology propaganda made by the alt-right. But we know that's not true. It's hard to believe that people could make something like this in earnest.

Urge.... to... purge.... rising.....

Wow
The comments are smart and well thought out. That video was a fucking mistake. I hope some other station picks this up.

nice one leafs!
*High five* bring down la fascista!!! :DDD

Suck it SJWs, WATCH :

Suck it SJWs, WATCH :

Suck it SJWs, WATCH :

Not after the death squads take care of it :^)

One of you leafs should sneak into their audience and shout "14/88 we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children, heil Hitler! Lol jk dude its just a prank" and see how well they take it.

>This is no joke
22 minutes is literally a (cucked) comedy program mate, it's not serious.. They just exist to offend conservatives in a really cringeworthy way.

They attacked based newfoundland by making fun of their whiteness and traditionalism like a bunch of cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0

Canada, its time to pull the plug.

I swear mix raced people are worse than niggers and spics.

I hope they keep this bullshit up. All it's doing is pushing more and more people to the right.

Their hatred for whites is almost comical at this point.

>It's hard to believe that people could make something like this in earnest.
22 minutes is just offensive anti-right satire, it's not earnest. They're still very left-leaning faggots though.

At least a nigger or spic can identify with one group

To be a mongrel mudblood would be terrible

Just get you and your friends to be "sick" alot and use your free healthcare until you drain the national budget and the economy collapses then MCAGA will rise from the ashes

I understand what you are trying to say, my friend, but you will notice a dearth of this sort of satire being directed at Natives, Indians, Muslims, etc. Their choice of targets is telling.

Halifax bros, you know what you have to do

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT PAYED FOR THIS
REEEEEEEEEEE
CANADA HAS FALLEN!!!!
WE ARE IRREDEEMABLE AHHHHHHHH

Jesus this guy sticks around like dog turd on a sneaker.

How does he keep getting away with it?

Sure. I'm working full time plus weekends in my first real adult job and I need someone to pretend to love while he pretends to love me in return before the loneliness crushes me.

fuck. it's sad that the anglo heritage of n. america is forgotten.

used to learn about the settlers in grade school, now I don't think anyone even knows white people built america.

I heard that people on that station are forbidden to wear crosses on air.

I did it.

Anglo heritage is still alive and strong in New England, the Maritimes, and Newfoundland.

You know for now my standard of living is excellent, there are few other places in the world I'd rather live but I'm unironically starting to hate this fucking country and the people in it.

> tfw remembering old 22minutes, air farce, and kids in the hall
> tfw remembering the laughs to be had with your family as you gathered round the tv on channel 13
> tfw seeing what's become of (((cbc))) and (((22minutes)))

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT PAYED FOR THIS
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>CANADA HAS FALLEN!!!!
>WE ARE IRREDEEMABLE AHHHHHHHH
this, this nation is a dead corpse now

HELP

SAVE ME

I'm 15 minutes from there.

go make India beige fucking scum. Canada is white.

>Newfoundland
>White

Those potato niggers are on ei half the year

How will Canada uncuck itself? Do you have ANY right wing parties?

All out ideological warfare waged by a disciplined core of mid level propagandist organized on the model of the Jesuit and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Thanks, I see two people did and I upvoted them both. This is just incredible. I would love to get organized.

WAKE US UP

this isn't real is it...
is it?

Funny how there isn't a push for any Asian countries to be more multicultural. This liberal white guilt nonsense is going to be our downfall.

Invade ASAP

good. even Germans and Nordics are considered cool and exotic compared to English, probably because everyone speaks English. The English did literally everything for this country.

You are not fucking wrong, my friend. Good point. Guess it is time to learn a new skill.

>newfoundland
>not the whitest place left in the entirety of the Americas

they never call for bieging out china, india or africa. this is blatant anti white warfare.

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I WISH CLINTON WOULDVE BEEN ELECTED AND STARTED A GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR REEEEEEEEEEE

You know what you have have to do.

Godspeed user.

It's real but it's from a long-running comedy/satire.

Is this tonight? I'm going to fucking do it.

14/88
praise kek

How can we meme our problem out of existence?

Based libbros are based

I enjoyed the message of the song and on top of it, it's quite catchy.

No one with a functioning brain would go around whining about mixed races, as a matter of fact, it's quite pathetic that you worry this much about other people's choice in terms of sexual partners.

Why, so you can be 60% as well?

It will happen. Women, especially white women, are being groomed by the media to seek out dark skinned mates. White males are being feminized - eventually they will either all become infertile stormfags or traps.

Should have fixed things earlier people. We got past the point in no return, time to cuck up and watch the world burn.

It's midnight here. They are probably done shooting for the show.

Also, I'm currently listening to a German (female) student and an Indian student having sex in the neighboring apartment. It's incredible when memes actually do write themselves.

our tax dollars at work

fucking bullshit state-run media

end the cbc

fuck annexing them, we'll just colonize them. filthy natives don't get a fucking vote until we've civilized them. west coast can secede and get colonized too

Yeah same. I've thought about it to have another centralized hub. Sup Forums house when?

Do some recon. I will come by if there is activity.

go fucking sperg out about how happy you are that the future will be beige and no black

holy shit wtf

>White Genocide doesn't exist. Stop being racist.
>BTW brown people are eventually going to breed whiteness out of existence. :^)

Bunch of ass holes.

>That meme
It the hordes they bring in that is physically dangerous.

>too many cucks in your country
You have just as many, if not more cucks in your country than we do (proportionately, not by sheer numbers). Half of your country is in an uproar right now, whereas most leafs don't even like Trudeau

>German (female) student and an Indian student
user, you must

>people exerting their freedom to pick partners is genocide
Off yourself again little adolf

This is the least persuasive and most alienating form of propaganda they could have possibly went with.

Sup Forums house would be pretty cool. I imagine the police would try to worm their way in, quickly.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Our leader will fix this

22 Minutes is satire mate. Doesn't make it any less cucked but it would be the equivalent of SJWs taking the last season of South Park seriously. They just exist to piss people off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyddc4KxW08