THE FAGGOTS ARE COMING!!!

Reddit is kill. We are about to be flooded with illegal cuckugees.

How do we counter this? Redpills? Gore spam? The mods won't do shit about all the Reddit links so it's up to us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump. I'll go on a one user thread derailing, shit post spree myself if I have too.

dafuq

Cheese pizza.

Be vulgar of fuck nigger kike sympathizer

Gore

They'll either break or adapt

This is my vote. Offensive hate facts are a good alternative for those that don't save gore.

What are 'offensive hate facts'?

Liberals are the most racist people in the world

reddit is still up you and you have to go back

black commit most of the homicides and are responsible for the overwhelming majority of gun crimes

Statistics that trigger them with cognitive dissonance. Redpills, essentially. We need more of these threads anyways.

but the guys from the_dolan would agree with those facts, they wouldnt leave. we need to do drop the (((bomb))). those who agree stay, the rest will think we are crazy.

but all this thinking is unnecessary since reddit is up and the_dolan is up

you mean just plain facts?

>Reddit is kill
Sauce?

It's really 6% if you figure that almost all the crime is being committed by males.

Normies need to go back. I want my non-normie space back. FUCKKK

Site solid sources sonthey can't brush them off as bullshit.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

That would get their threads pulled if anyone's behind 7 proxies and willing,

Got a source on that?

Yup they are just that detached from reality. Just confronting them with facts are triggering enough

THEY'RE COMING

Fuck. /r/the_donald hasn't assimilated yet, and we are getting more rapefugees?

Wedon't have to do anything. At least nothing other than what we're already doing. As CTR found out, there is no real way to manipulate the board beyond spamming slide threads. There's no up voting or down voting. If a multi-million dollar political PR campaign couldn't change the nature of Sup Forums, a bunch of reddit refugees won't.

As long as Sup Forums and the Chans remain and the libs keep shutting down dissent elsewhere on the net, they be people coming here. And once they're here, they'll eventually swallow the red pill.

The great uncuckening has begun, and it will be glorious.