Because they were blind, ignorant fools. If only they had cooperated with us...

> Because they were blind, ignorant fools. If only they had cooperated with us, we could have turned their world into a paradise. From the moment we arrived on Bajor, it was clear that we were the superior race. But they couldn't accept that. They wanted to be treated as equals when they most certainly were not. Militarily, technologically, culturally, we were almost a century ahead of them in every way. We did not choose to be the superior race. Fate handed us our role. And it would've been so much easier on everyone if the Bajorans had simply accepted their role. But no, day after day they clustered in their temples and prayed for deliverance, and night after night they planted bombs outside of our homes. Pride. Stubborn, unyielding pride. From the servant girl that cleaned my quarters to the condemned man toiling in a labour camp to the terrorist skulking through the hills of Dahkur Province. They all wore their pride like some twisted badge of honour.

This narrative seems awfully familiar. Doesn't it, Sup Forums and /storm/ fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StF9jrhw-pU
youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good episode

YFW Cardassians are the Jews.

>es! Yes! That's right, isn't it? (his companions nod) I knew it! I've always known it! I should have killed every last one of them. I should have turned their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy had never seen! I should have killed them all

No, get out

Cardassians did nothing wrong.

I feel like thats what Hillary is saying behind closed doors.

Good episode.

best character coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=StF9jrhw-pU

This is a Garak thread now.

DS9 was too far ahead of its time. It's such a good series.

This.

Are you jealous of Jewish superiority or something?

Seems more like Canada Vs. America to me.

Gonna get your shit pushed in little babies, keep crying about your wormhole, fags.

Every fucking nation/empire that got defeated.

i didnt really appreciate it when i was growing up.

all i thought was cool was the shape shifter bro, and that one bitch with the nose thing i wanted to ass fuck.

Major Kira?

never really paid attention to the name.

i vaugley remember having my dick out for DS9 in my room, and depending on the episode it was either fap time to nose woman and ass fucking her, or putting my dick away to watch black space man hrmph or based shape shift man go perry mason on space niggers

Fucking retard

>Not saying the Jews of Star Trek are clearly the Feringi

dude bajorans
farengi are muslims, they even wear their head dresses and have similar nose crests to the bajorans lmao
not to mention women can't wear clothes

Nah mate. Ferengi are the spez Joos of Star Trek. They even have the Rules of Acquisition which like their Torah.

>666
This poster is Satan. Do not believe his lies.

YES SPACE NIGGER JESUS

SHOULD HAVE KILLED, THEM , ALL.

OH

MY

GAWD
my sides are in orbit, a standard orbit.

goddamnit now I'm going to have to rewatch the whole series for like the 6th time

but the bajorans and their prophets
and their menora earrings (if you didn't notice)
they are talked about like they are special snowflakes and always have to resist their violent (((oppressors)))

Feringi are actually pretty based. Nog used capitalism to save the station, and Quark called the Federation out for being insidious cultural marxists.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ

>space nigger jesus

Also youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s

Ferengi are redpilled as fuck in DS9.

bump for rare garaks

He was great in theis episode. The problem is the audience didnt see him as evil so the writers had to really fuck him up.

It did not go well.

But this episode he was goat. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE MY ENEMY!!!!

On the plus side though they raped him the based Dumar was able to rise.

This also.