>TPP is kill
>Mexico AND Cucknadia want to renegotiate NAFTA
>Ford stays in America
>Carrier stays in America
>Commifornia wants to leave
>Fidel Castro is kill

Anyone else tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/09/global-markets-tailspin-trump-victory-declared/93531114/
youtube.com/watch?v=H4DRFma8EEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We
>Can....
>...Renegotiate?

Canada and USA have been fighting for years over softwood lumber. Canada is probably happy to reevaluate the whole thing.

>Mad Dog Mattis is now SecDef

Agree so far stuffs doing great not to mention are stock market has been hitting all time highs.

Don't play the market until AFTER it crashes. Buy when its low

No more of this one way street bullshit. Also Trudeau couldn't go to his daddy's funeral XD

pretty tired here.... but i like it

Yes!
Free softwood lumber with the purchase of any two mexican immigrants...
Act now!

But with the tax code getting simplified I'll be able to set up a stable brick and morter business

this was the day after the election. the night of the election it hit a low for sure then everyone seen trump won and since then it's hit a all time high.the reason it went down in the first place is like you having sex with out a condom and she say's pull out to be safe. thats the exact thing that happened everyone was pulling out so they had to close it.. then everyone seen trump won and since it's going crazy usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/09/global-markets-tailspin-trump-victory-declared/93531114/

I honestly think the market is getting juiced till it crashes like in 08

it's always doing that

But mainly to cast doubt on trump

Commiefornia fag reporting in

Once Trump kicks out all the illegal cockroaches and cleans up leadership here in CA, it will go back to the way it was before Reagan took office - FUCKING CONSERVATIVE.

All these motherfucking sanctuary cities have to be bled dry of the slag fucks who shouldn't be here and their treasonous rulers who have fucked a good state to death.

The left wants Trump to fail

Texasfag here, Greg Abbot signed a law basically getting rid of sanctuary cities

>Rhodesia is in the gutter
>South Africa has been in recession for years as everything slowly spirals out of control

I was watching 'Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown' the last few nights.
I want to slap his shit for being so disingenuous.

After winning biggly for so long, even they will have to board the Trumptrain.

STOP! STOP! WE'VE ALREADY WON!

>Fidel dies at 90 at his home in peace after 600+ failed cia attempts
>winning

I stopped watching him after he became an overbearing liberal cunt. True Zimmern is liberal too but he's actually a true Jeffersonian liberal

i bet you work for treasury with knowledge like that

Not even close, man. We have so much to be repaired, Trump needed this head start before the inauguration! Though I'm very pleased to hear all Republicans on board with a very busy agenda after the first of the year.

We have much more winning to do, but it's coming.

Fuck yeah i read about that. Now Trump needs to do the same across the country and jail cocksuckers who harbor illegals.

Rock on, Texas

It's an amazing time to live in. I'll finally be able to be a unhindered capitalist

you just know it's gonna crash and everyone's gonna blame trump

Ford still builds cars in mexico you dumb idiot

Texas welcomes all who support trump and embrace the American Dream. Just go to Commifornia if you're a liberal

are illigals the next slaves? are you guys going to have a civil war over these sub-humans too?

Exactly

>Waking up to Trump's victory on the morning of Nov 9th
>cue victory song
youtube.com/watch?v=H4DRFma8EEk

Only the ones with no criminal records can stay

This is what every liberal doesn't get: we're only deporting the ones with CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS

First dip was tech bubble I believe and second was subprime mortgage crisis. There's no American bubble on the horizon yet. Investment in developing countries represents a lot of risk that might affect us indirectly though. China's privately held debt is massive even compared to us and their housing market is one big bubble so maybe China will collapse and fuck us over with them. Otherwise I don't see anything but slow but steady growth or maybe a plateau in the immediate future.

Any you guys drink bourbon county stout?

>Anyone else tired of winning yet?

Has hell frozen over?

Already had three tulips

Ask Ghostler

plz be right. this is reassuring.

Your doubles answers that fampai

Is he going to do something about the TTIP as well? The EU has been trying to push that shit through, despite the massive resistance towards it. It would be a disaster for Norway.

WERE GONNA WIN!

Norway needs a referendum like Brexit. Free yourself Nords!

Some rando store had 2015 cases so I bought 4

Noice

DAMN

Nigga you gotta call in to TCR for Baller Friday

You forgot wall confirmed.

Oh how careless of me

There's a bond bubble kiddo. Interest rates aren't going to be zero forever.

You do know what happens to bond prices when interest rates go up, right?

Its not gonna be pretty when that bubble bursts

However high interest rates can benefit those with savings accounts

just wait until he realizes that the reason a lot of jobs are gone is because of technology/robo automation. It's a different world. It'll be too little too late.

Also forgot to mention one of his cabinet picks already drafted a replacement for Obamadontcare

This is so true. They root for trump to fuck up just so they can ridicule conservative voters.

Conservatism died when they nominated Turn Coat McCain

And Kek agrees

What if we could compare timelines and it turns out that electing Trump over Hillary increased all of our life expectancies to 185 years. I wouldn't be shocked.

If that happens, Kek is the only true God