IQ brings liberalism crashing down. That’s why we never hear about it

This is an amazing commentary piece on Amren. It mean it says what we basically already know, but it's nice to see it stated again and again. It's pretty amazing that this basic fact of IQ, and how it affects behavior, is pretty much dropped from the public discourse entirely.

amren.com/commentary/2016/12/iq-is-unmentionable-liberal-censorship-of-science/

>So, IQ never gets mentioned anymore. Because once you take it into account, the whole edifice of liberal thought comes tumbling down. Once a realistic look at IQ enters the picture, all the talk of how our schools and teachers are failing us looks misguided. All the talk of racism as the explanation for the differences in accomplishment, all the talk of white privilege, all the talk of disparate impact, just look sort of….silly.

Can anything be done about this ignorance? Will the truth about IQ, and especially race and IQ, ever be brought back to mainstream politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if it is true we need to give everyone equality of opportunity

Nope. Fuck niggers.

This

why, you cuck?

We have been doing that, but when you do it, the people with the higher IQs (whites and asians) are more successful. Other groups just complain about discriminiaton.

In a weird way, libertarianism and fascism have a lot in common. The end result - that the most capable people will be at the top - is desired by both and would be achieved by both.

>we need to give everyone equality of opportunity

So if i produce more than i consume i cant give whats left over to my children?

kys

Leftist scum detected

equality under the law, can't argue with those digits

I agree, but first lets get the percentage Anglo population back up to 95% in North America.

>1 post by this ID

yeah yeah yeah but that's not what all these nigger lovers are on about. They're all about equality of opportunity. And you don't need to give the whole planet equal opportunity because that brings the best of the world down to some shitty average and humanity will fester in mediocrity for eternity.

>They're all about equality of opportunity.
equality of outcome. god i'm such a stupid fuck sometimes

POLTARDS PLEASE ACTUALLY RESEARCH IQ

IT IS SHIT. FLAWED AND BROKEN.

This fucking meme needs to die.

No, we don't. Not everyone has the same opportunities due to circumstances beyond control -- and that we cannot control.

To make unequal things equal would mean control of everything everyone does to make sure it doesn't stray.

Yes, cripples should be allowed to try out for the Dallas Cowboys and the blind should be admitted to astronaut training.

>equality of opportunity
So, let's break Usain Bolt's legs, cause he is too fast and it is unfair with people with shorter legs.

Equality under the law, yes.

Equality of opportunity, no.

Pol will just replace it with another metric that shows whites are superior to browns

By all means, supply this thread with some research/studies

Do you read what you write?

Equality of opportunity is not equality of outcome.

It means everyone gets to try their best and the best win. No reason to judge a person on their color, you judge them on their actions, individually.

>no proofs

Let me guess an article about EQ or how its not fair for sub saharans or rural chinese?

>Amren

What relevance does a shitty opinion piece on some cunts blog have? It doesn't even cite any sources or studies.

The obvious reality is a thoughtcrime.

are your children retarded or something? Why can't they produce for themselves

Sure, but we shouldn't bring down the ceiling 6 feet to raise the floor 6 inches.

Why not? The ceiling is too tall anyway and the floor is flooding

I'm not against making you a serf.

>basic fact of IQ

Scientists have notion even of how a brain creates a memory, or how the 302 neurons of C. elegans nematode interact.

Yet it is "scientific" that you can boil a human brain down to one number, and then rank those brains?

It's silly.

Also, when IQ tests are done, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans rank higher on average than Americans. They even rate higher than just white Americans. So if IQ does determine superiority, then the Americans and Europeans can take a back seat to the east in the 21st century.

In some forms of measurement, China's GDP has already surpassed the USA.

>The ceiling is too tall anyway

You're not going to be able to keep up with having to raise the floor if the ceiling doesn't increase.

Everyone just ends up getting squished.

Fact is, some people just don't have what it takes to go places. Should no one be allowed to?

This.

Liberalism != "Progressive" egalitarianism

>equality of opportunity
Is based on the same misunderstanding that leads liberals to dicount IQ.

Egalitarianism teaches we are equal individuals. 'Equal individuals' is an oxymoron, basically a philosophical impossiblity. We are trying to live this falsehood, and yet are surprised when we run into the consequences of living this lie.

While we are very similar to one another, in the end we are unique individuals and if we are unique, that implies that we aren't equal to anything. We are in a state of constant inequality as an extention of our individuality.

Now you may think this idea lead to feelings of superiority/inferiority, however it's a logical fallcy to infer as much. Superiority is a subjective concept. It can't be proven objectively. So all we can infer is that we are individuals.

But I think it's important that we understand the nature of individuality and equality. They are mutually exclusive states of being. Either we are individuals or we are you equal, but we cannot be both at the same time.
If equality is our goal, the only way to achieve it is to get rid of what makes unique, to transcend our individuality. We need to be honest with ourselves about that.

>akkkshually asians have a higher IQ than white americans, so just think on that zinger! BTFO!

Yeah, we know

Equality of opportunity already exists. You think it doesn't because niggers perform so poorly.

We don't know either the genes involved in growth yet you can certainly attribute to each human a number translating his amount of growth (his height) and rank humans according to that number.

we need to hybridize dumb people with smart sperm.

These people, if they had their way, would end up enslaving themselves to the high IQ master race.

"Whites have higher IQ than blacks on average" doesn't equate to "all whites are smarter than all blacks."

In fact, the IQ difference of conservatives and liberals is greater than the IQ difference of whites and blacks.

>Yeah, liberals are so stupid!

That's not what the data says, fuckwits. Go on... Advocate for a society where IQ is the determining factor of power... see where that leaves conservatives.

Sure, but no one has the right to complain of they don't get the job/scholarship/application.

People need two kinds of equality in a free society:

Equal collective freedom from government tyranny
Equal individual treatment by the law

You keep the population homogenous to insure orthodoxy of belief in those values.

Badabing badaboom, there's your nation.

Damn Inuits are actually rather intelligent.

[citation needed] on every single line of your post.

Most Whites have no problem admitting Asians are smarter, the problem is Blacks

What the fuck kind of chuds live in that blue spot that are dumber than abos?

Bushmen.

They're so retarded they still speak using clicking sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

You're absolutely right. We can start by doing away with affirmative action and minority scholarships.

Yes, we should impregnate all abbo women with European seed.

You go first.

You know, I was going to look something up that was really interesting. Then, I opened your video of this clickiy clack bush nigger playing shoots and ladders with the dirt and completely forgot what I was doing.

Fuck you for posting a nigger fuck what you do.

Mentally BLACKED

proofs or stfu

whites have been joking about asians being smarter for a long time

its all about the autism to intelligence ratio, blacks have low intelligence and low autism, whites have medium of both and asians have high both

Great, so that means we can eradicate things like affirmative action, scholarships for being X ethinicity, and properly enforce our border laws.

Just don't complain when some people just fail when given the opportunity to succeed. In an equal school system, Jews, Whites, and Asians will absolutely dominate because those groups of people tend towards having the highest IQs and preforming best in the education system. Even with affirmative action Hispanics, Blacks, etc continue to consistently produce the worst results in spite of being given preferential (read: racist) treatment.

Jesus those comments are fucking cancer

I as a liberal recognize the inferiority of this barbaric tribe existing in the era where information is instantly accessible through a web of information circumnavigating the globe at light speed to my shitty macbook air, but wow this nigger sure can clickity clack! He'd probably make a great beat boxer lol!

Edit: Wow Thanks for the Gold! I was away from my Mac prepping the bull for tonight's festivities with my sexually liberated spouse and didn't see it until now ;)

You guys are the best! #IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE
#BLACKHOLES
#JKBLACKDICKSFORMYWIFE

>talking to friend
>"man I think the bushmen have it all figured out"
>Ah the noble savage
>you're right they do, no technology, no running water, no law, nothing
>its almost like a macrocosmic representation of ignorance is bliss
>never responds
>deletes goybook

what is the point of building capital if you have to "give it back to duh commubibidy"

Asians are indeed smarter than whites, but the whites have a more emotional stability and creativity that Asians generally lack. Asians don't have the out of the box thinking that caused Whites to evolved into the superior race on this planet. The EQ is what makes up for the lesser IQ of whites compared to Asians.

Meanwhile, niggers and abos have the least EQ and IQ.

>United States of America
>85

Why?

>North America was ever 95% white
>what is central America
>what is Mexico

>world distribution of the intelligence of indigenous peoples
>indigenous peoples

That's why.

That's not equality of opportunity. Equality of opportunity is letting everyone compete in the race.

If liberals are so smart, why are they so poor?

>what is central America
>what is Mexico

Not...North America?

>australian education

>equal opportunity
I give everyone the equal opportunity to prove they're qualified. This comes up because most black people aren't. and the problem with muslims is completely different.

God you're a fucking faggot. Do you know how many different tests exist that serve as an indicator of intellectual ability? IQ is commonly used as the most recognized term, but even it is uncesscary by this point, considering the 10 other tests you could reference in its place.

lies

posting them is all you know, it's actually sad. I don't compromise my integrity by ever lying, and it's your life. That's a rotten existence. You are putrid.

Shills of the leftist cult out in full force since the victory of mankind. I've actually fully adapted to basking in the glory contrasted by your smarmy death throes.

Once I learned about race and iq I was shocked. The world makes so much more sense now. There's a reason Hiroshima and Dresden recovered their bombings but Detroit never recovered from blacks. Demography is destiny. If you bring the third world, you get third world.

Equality of chances to get opportunities, not equal distribution of opportunities.

In the end the free market truly does fix everything.

Money isn't the only important thing GOD IT'S CURRENT YEAR WHY ARE YOU SO SEXIST. Can't you appreciate humanity without just ruining everything with your capitalism?!?1 Some of us have to pay a lot for transitioning and therapy and a Interpretive Dance degree, so please just fucking get out of our headspace! Fucking cis white males literally just stop, ok?

Exactly, roll back all affirmative action, roll back no fault divorce, roll back equal pay laws, etc. You're my guy - have a five.

>equality of opportunity
I agree whole heatedly. Anyone who disagrees with you is unintentionally agreeing to Affirmative action without realizing it and if it is construed in the opposite sense then they are edgy larpers.

Knowledge > IQ

Equal opportunity should mean no stepping stones based on race.

Not about actually taking everyone into consideration equally regardless of ability or financial status.

I believe that if a nig can pay and is smart enough for Ivy then no one should be able to stop him assuming Ivy is open to having nigs without government mandates.

>Can anything be done about this ignorance? Will the truth about IQ, and especially race and IQ, ever be brought back to mainstream politics?

If White IQ is really so high you should already have the answers to your questions and know what to do about them.

It's always named the opposite; ACA, FTA, DOD haven't you read 1984?

It's not like Actornauts are really going into space.

yeah, super gayLIEtardian of you, mr halo polisher

no, things have gone too far to go back to the status quo

we're soo racist and oppress them sooo much, that they only right thing to do is resettle them back in their natural habitats. its our duty

sure, but not too many 75 IQ Africans or middle easterners are going to be NASA scientists.

You missed the point completely. I'm not saying that they will remotely benefit from equal opportunities since they will most definitely suck.
I'm just saying that everyone that got their panties in a knot should reevaluate the language so that we can use it properly without having leftists dictate language usage to stage a dialectic advantage.

I'm for segregation

I'm for outright separation , ethno-states with 98% racial purity

ok, sounds good

Yes, bow down to your Psychological Masters, enter their programs and take their potions to rid your mentality of disorders and learn the true path to enlightenment on your journey through mystery.