APOLOGIZE/pol/!!!

This young woman?
This human being, full of potential, love, and hope?
She just killed herself.

So, what do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
tributes.com/obituary/show/Lexi-Williams-104168091
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media scared her with their fearmongering desu

women aren't people; they're tools.

the world didn't revolve around her every impotent whim so she killed her self?
lmao

The only one who is at fault is the media with all their lies and fear mongering. THEY killed her.

Why haven't you joined her?

One down, many hundreds more of xem to go

good riddance.

People who voted for Dumpf need to be held accountable for this.

So I can make sardonic threads about dumb sluts in the hopes that someone will track down her nudes for me, because the taboo rush of masturbating to a post mortem girl is A+

A shame she didnt take any of her neoliberal friends with her

Why did she kill herself?

She let her emotional instability get to her. Not to blame her parents, but they shouldn't reinforce her behaviour either. I'm also not saying they did, but they should not.

Also, we are assuming that pic related is the cause of her suicide and not something else, like breaking up with a boyfriend, nude pictures being leaked, or losing a job. People with depression can be easily triggered.

Also... Social Media is terrible. I've closed all of my social media accounts. No one should be on it.
Social Media is for people who want to be celebrities or for established people to present themselves or their opinions. No one with thin skin should be on social media trying to get attention. There is far more negative attention on social media, and far bigger long term consequences when all of your posts over 5-10 years are freely available to trolls and employers.

Social media needs to die, and people need to stop archiving their lives online.

You could have just asked.

live fast die young bad girls do it well

Did she do a backflip?

Waste of white genes.

i wish she skyped it so we could watch

so long

farwell

auf wiedersehen

goodbye

This. All of these

> b-buhuhu Trump is dividing us

cucks are people who have never actually listened to him speak and who have been totally and completely lied to by the media.

I honestly feel terrible for a lot of these people because they really do have no free will.The media needs to stop with the fearmongering, division, and race-baiting.

Ok but do we KNOW she's dead?
Cause I ain't looking for pics of some breathing normie.

Weak willed faggot. Even I havent killed myself yet.

why did trump record himself doing this dance anyway?

Making America great again.

cuz he chill af fammm naam saying

Trump gets pussy. This is the kinda shit you do to get it

Fantastic.

trump doesn't do what trump does for trump, trump does what trump does because he is trump.

>woman
>killed herself

This.

The media lies that Trump is literally Hitler is what's killing these people.

>being this weak

Also, source?

> The media unironically inciting young people to kill themselves.

Trump will run things well enough, but we all need to do something about the leftist propaganda in the media. It's getting out of hand. I suggest purges and legislation.

Did she kill herself yet ? Please ?

So this video could be made.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

She was brain washed by leftist media to the point that she believed Trump was literally (in the actual sense of the word) Hitler.

If it's anyone's fault, it's the regressives'.

Huh really makes ya think

Hmm. Why the hell would someone get so wrapped up in things that they kill themselves over it?
Something I'll never understand.

tributes.com/obituary/show/Lexi-Williams-104168091

Because he was doing it for SNL and having fun. I know it's a strange concept but sometimes people like to have fun.

post video faggot

tributes.com/obituary/show/Lexi-Williams-104168091 kek

SNL skit. He did it to reach a wider audience. The remixes are way better than the original though desu

Adios motherfucker

An emotionally unstable young woman watches the Mainstream Media, gets fed lies, kills herself! Many such cases!

>Bretty attractive white chick
>Killing yourself

You're literally playing life on easy mode, why the fuck would you waste it.

>she liked to dance and eat
>dance and eat

her 16 years are reduced to dancing and eating. goddamn.

She was a kid suffering from depression and looking for a reason, the election just proved convenient.

1 more down about 64 million to go.

DESU, if you can't tell when somebody is bullshitting you, you deserve it. Normally I'd like to hear all about the salt, but there's just too much salt right now. Please, Mr. President, it's too much salt!

Good. The less filthy humans there are around the closer this planet is to becoming a utopia. Props to Trump, human or not, for his alleged contribution.

>she was always hungry!

I could tell that from her picture desu

If anyone is to blame for an unstable person killing herself, it's the media for whipping her into an insane "Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic literal Hitler" frenzy.

>Didn't even wait until Jan 20th.
Obama is still in office rn. shaking my head to be honest family

Society failed her. Not by electing Trump, but by telling her of a future where gays are put into concentration camps and Mexicans get thrown out of the country by secret police.

They lied to her about her future and she bought it.

Because she's been indoctrinated into believing she's oppressed and simultaneously told she's racist for being white. She tries to fight back by being a SJW, but the "bad guy" wins, which triggers her to death.

#MAGA, kill yourself. Seriously, blame the CNNs for their fear mongering.

>16
Go away, James Alefantis

She did more than you'll ever do in your pathetic lives you monsters! Fucking savages kill yourselves.

Lol! Did you read that shit?!

>her parents, Melinda and Kendell Adams; her mother Amanda Williams
>sisters, Kim (Josh) Lay, Jessica Adams (Adam Arthur)

Sounds like some kinda new age family with tranny siblings and multiple parents.

No fucking loss here.

Poor kid fell for the false fear mongering the media did. Brainwashed, haha, now the brain will have to be washed and cleaned off of the floor.

>she was a hungry girl

>She just killed herself.

MAGA

Ahead of schedule, under budget yet again. Trump has done more good before taking the oath of office than most accomplish in 8 years.

Fun is for schmucks.

It's not really pedo anymore if she's dead.

Too much estrogen.

>So, what do you have to say for yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

We're still here.

One less leftist isn't.

Trump is already winning without even lifting a finger.

Bait.

It isn't hard to see from her twitter account that she had issues with depression and there's nothing to suggest that politics played any role in her suicide.

Shit sucks, she doesn't seem that bad.

Her parents are at fault for raising her as a atheist.

The only thing I have to say this is: The young (my generation) are being taught hard-left ideology. Combine that with "safe spaces" and labelling anyone who disagrees with your opinion as a racist, sexist, etc. and you'll obtain saddening events such as this.

If she took her life due to Trump's election, I blame the 95% of MSM for constant bombardment, along with circlejerks on Facebook et al.

Killed by an overdose of blue pills.

I would blame the media. #notmymedia

Hey parents should literally sue them for being fake news. Oh the lulz.

Can't get much older than Dead, after all.

I want to feel happy this useless slut went out like every cunt should... but I don't believe it.

if she really cared she would stay alive to be of voting age

it must be something else

Did she actually kill herself or did she just claim she killed herself? Attention whores gonna attention wore.

>got my manager a cookie cake
Now what's the next step in her master plan?

This. Seems like she just had a bad break up and was too weak to deal with it.

It cleanses the gene pool when people like that die before the can breed.

tbqh I'm really tired of these fucking threads

Give me 2013 and Dorner back

It's necrophilia, which is next on the agenda once pedosex down to age 12 has been normalized.

This is why I never fully supported 'gay rights' despite being gay. I know what kind of creeps are in our lovely 'community'.

Liberals and whiny bitches like her exist solely to subvert western Culture

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

Her opinion like 99% of most women will never matter.

*gasp*
user, are you the CIA?

Honestly

A white chick that liberal wouldn't have reproduced anyway.

Now I am wandering what its like to fuck a dead chick. Ffs NoFap

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em.

>So, what do you have to say for yourself?
one down, not sure how many to go

Good goy.

You were good son
Real good.
Maybe even the best.

source??

I like you

I want you on my side of the wall

Will Kek smite me if I save it?

I want to read "Was Forrest Gump Raped?"

I guess no.

>Will Kek smite me