North Korea

How does this end, whats the end game?
War? Revolution?

Enlighten me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want it to end. I want them to be a agricultural war cult community. It's like having an ant farm for adults.

the psychological damage to the population is beyond repair, they can be saved only by assimilation by china, spread them evenly through the whole nation.

Cake

>the psychological damage to the population is beyond repair
It will take three whole generations after a major conflict to return them to "normal". It's beyond fucking entertaining to watch from the outside. Their parades are out of this world.

A catastrophic loss of life and a breaking of the nuclear taboo.

>North Koreans enjoy marching
>Infiltrate North Korean army
>Become marching general
>March them into the ocean
>Peace in our time

the only way for it to end without a total disaster is a military coup lead by mid level officers who clear out the top leadership and bring in chinese-style economic reforms

They want to conquer South Korea and destroy Japan.

Can someone tell me how this country is even funded?

What is their exports?

Do they have companies that bring in revenue for the country?

If the majority of everyone is in poverty, how do they pay taxes to support all his military endeavors?

Every country knows his nuclear capabilities are really just not there, yet he threatens to nuke everyone if we don't give him food. Why don't countries just cut him off and call his bluff?

>Ameritard edge-y-cation

Korean is slowly adapting technology from the outside. They have cell phone networks now. Black market goods are common. Western culture will slowly poison the well.

I believe they have trade ties to China, and they also have/do recieve alot of aid from China aswell.

America gives him money because we created that fucking stupid "Marshall Plan." Also he trades with China and Russia.

Why hasn't USA tried to infiltrate the inner workings of the DPRK government?

Sure it's hard but US has a lot of practice under their belt. Surely they could pull it off if anyone.

Apparently the average height of North Koreans has shrunk by 4-6 inches since the Communists took power due to malnourishment and lack of nutrition. If we just wait long enough, North Koreans will shrink down to nothing and will no longer be a global menace. That's the end game.

A resurgence of activity in the Korean War after 김정은 does something stupid like launch a ballistic missile into Hokkaido. It won't be a world war because China would fear war with Russia.

we would have to wait another like 700 years tho.

China snuffs their candle when their novelty wears off..

>Why hasn't USA tried to infiltrate the inner workings of the DPRK government?
Not a chance of it.

I had a weird dream about NK being attacked by ayy lmaos. Like it's fun to fantasize about NK getting their shit kicked in by other modern countries, but dreaming about NK getting their shit kicked in by ayy lmaos was amazing.

Dont know about these days, but iirc some Times ago it was opium (or heroin)

The end-game is when China manages to stage a palace coup with the Central Military Commission taking the reigns under the leadership of one of the Generals.

At that point it's either puppetry under the PRC, reunification with Worst Corea, or Best Corea independence but no more juche.

fucking jek

DPRK will control the entire planet. There is nothing that you can do to stop it.

They can make a nuke right now.

They probably don't have the ability for a proper ICBM but they just need to threaten the nation a literal stone throw away.

It's actually quite scary because if they fuck up a test nuclear waste could end up in South Korea.

Most countries help them out because the people of nk are people and haven't done anything wrong and don't deserve to die.

Kinda funny how proud they are yet they take handouts.

Well look at their faces closely. They have ugly skin because of the continual lack of good food, necessary microelements etc. Most of them probably have mental illnesses because of the same reason.

I don't even mentioned their completely crooked mentality. I think they will be like forever slaves. Really sad stroy

China finally gets tired of them and basically just walks it's military across North Korea literally trampling the country to death. No shots are fired.

Who says they don't? But if they don't, it's probably due to the fact it's pretty fucking hard to get into the government when you have to basically be part of the family or be a really close friend.

And really, what would be the point? NK can't really change. Unification is impossible and pretty much unwanted by everyone except the US. SK says they do, but they certainly don't want to pay for it.

NK can't declare war, because China will drop them like a flaming turd. US can't blow them up because we don't want to cause cause rifts against China for a small country on the other side of the world that can't do much.

Sucks for the peasants living there, they're gonna get fucked no matter what happens.

Sometimes Siberians rent the population as slave laborers from the NK goverment

youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI

They throw hissy fit, China invade the country and annex it.

What is this?

Somewhere somehow they will help in the upcoming final battle against the jews, like the lethal joke character that appears at the end when everyone forgets about him

TBQH, Every day more and more of what he does makes complete sense.

an average day in North Korea

They are repairing the track North Korea style. Massive manpower