Favorite Personalities/Public Figures

Found this guy the other day linked in a Sam Hyde video.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBUTecuJ2t4

Who are your favorite content creators, personalities, and public figures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DO6dK6UN4w
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1480657170&sr=8-1
youtube.com/user/RockingMrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's just starting out. I think he'll get better but right now he doesn't have a good niche.

That vid where he went to a protest and interrogated a cuck was a good one. He should do more of that.

I agree. I personally think that should become his thing. Not just man on the street crap but his real interrogation style counterprotest.

he's a racist piece of shit trying to mobilize white ppl in favor of "our people"

this is just the rebranded KKK this is fucked

Sup Forums is nationalist but not fucking bigoted

opinion disregarded

What I liked about that vid is he voiced controversial opinions, but in such a way that made sense. He posted facts and actual arguments. Didn't stutter much, had a commanding voice.

But on his other vids he stutters, is very subdued.

He needs more bombast on his podcasts.

fucking piece of shit, White identity/tribalism is JUST AS WRONG as ANY FORM OF IDENTITY POLITICS. I OPPOSE ALL IDENTITY MOVEMENTS INCLUDING BLACK AND MEXICAN ONES. WE NEED TO FUCKING MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR BLACK, BROWN AND WHITE PPL TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IDENTITY POLITICS BASED ON THERE "RACE"

The globalists want us fucking divided moron, wake the fck up! White supremacy is fucked up!

Where do you think you are, Goldstein?

>europeans are not allowed to act in their own self interest
you are morally deficient

>PPL

I thought you were being ironic, but only niggers and women write like that.

>Sup Forums is nationalist but not fucking bigoted

Who are you to say what /pol is or is not? NiggerFaggot.

what is his podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=5DO6dK6UN4w

Daily Shoah. I personally can't listen to it anymore due to the interruptions and talking over one another, but TRS has plenty of podcasts if you need shit to listen to.

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

kek

He is ghoul from the daily shoah podcast.

fuck off ghoul

desu ghoul is the worst one on there

Enoch is probably the best as he can make good arguments and debate well.

Sven is okay, you can tell he isn't that bright, but he knows it too and just likes making music.

Ghoul is fucking annoying and thinks he is smart as fuck because he took philosophy 101. Enoch had Reeves pinned and Ghoul would ask some stupid question to distract.

Bulbasaur is fucking hilarious.

What do these guys all do for a living?

ghoul can ramble and needs to work on his succinctness, hes no genius, none of them are. none of them are stupid either though.

sven is a wizard with the music and drops though, mike isnt as good being the "color commentator".

it can be a little hard to get through some times but it still the best shit out there

work really hard to not dox themselves

Sven > Mike > bulbasaur >>> ghoul

Enoch is a software developer
Sven is a contractor and owns a store
Ghoul is a recently graduated Philosophy Student
McNabb is an EMT
Bulbasaur was a Prison Guard, but then went back to school for some shit.

I think Sven is a painter. Enoch is a programmer. Ghoul and Bulba are students.

this is right

sven's chimpout during the vice interview was awesome

FUCKOFF GHOUL HOW MUCH PR DO YOU NEED? AMERICAN VANGUARD WAS ALL OVER MY FEED THIS WEEK REEEEEEEE

o

disregard

t. came to Sup Forums from reddit in 2016

go back to leftypol you fool no one

Bone Zone is fucking awesome

That's what a white man who represents our movement should look like

yeah ghoul isnt as bad as hes made out ot be in this thread, its just that enoch is that good, he even makes sven look less than mediocre with his orating abilities

>how do you do, fellow Sup Forumshomosexuals (not being exclusive to LGBTQC++PASCAL it's just a meme!!!)

Just starting out? Nigga that's Ghoul. He is on The Daily Shoah death panel every week, manages the Counter-Signal Memes for Fashy Goys faceberg page, and has added his creativity to nearly every major memetic battle.

Welcome to Sup Forums, I see you just got off the boat from r/thedonald and have no idea what this board let alone this site is about so let me let you in on what we're about -
FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS FUCK LIBERALS FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR MOTHER I HOPE SHE GETS RAPED TO DEATH BY NIGGERS AND SPICS SKULL FUCK HER DEAD BODY WHILE YOU WATCH REEEEE

FUCK YOU
LURK MORE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG THIS ISN'T YOUR BOARD WE ARE NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON YOU ARE NOT THAT ONE PERSON
CUNT!

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>ghoul
>just starting out
TRS aside, he created counter signal memes aka smuggies.

mkfreetv is current fav of mine

Wait that guy created (((TRS)))?
Jesus fuck we need to add these "alt-right" "leaders" to the queue for the day of the rope.

i cant stand their show desu, and im a red pilled motherfucker

TRS is cancer and Ghoul is the worst part of the tumor.

Ghoul's voice and mannerisms piss me off.
He can't finish a sentence without fishing for words, and usually he doesn't offer good insight anyway, just a piss or shit joke.

amazon.com/Sexual-Submission-White-Power-Transformation/dp/1516922549/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1480657170&sr=8-1

>counter signalling TRS

they all add character to the show, as long as they arnt talking over each other its all good imo...

I don't like every internet personality myself either. Not a fan of richard spencer for instance (though fuck all those faggots disavowing for the hail trump). If you're going to be a public personality, people are gonna hate you, especially on places like Sup Forums. You cannot expect only love.

My personal favorite is probably latsbrah. He is always consistent, never cucks, and his focus is on becoming the best version of yourself you can be. I am aware he is not universally loved either.

I don't expect people to like them, what I expect them to do is ignore them if they don't.
Calling them jews and implying they named themselves leaders is retard tier.

this is a solid one for those libertarian- or conservativeminded people that are still here

youtube.com/user/RockingMrE

Its Sup Forums m8. What would we be without our retards? I suspect they are a necessary ingredient for meme magic.